Content

Do we need an official torrent download ?

mighty View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So I was browsing through this forum and came across many posts that were saying is there an easy to download this game or is there a torrent available etc .

So I am thinking of creating a torrent for 1536 stable ZEQ2Lite with master server patch , so that people will just download torrent and start playing . No need to do anything else .

What do you guys say , if many people agree on need of torrent then I can use my seedbox to seed 1536 revision forever .

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Not immediately necessary as moddb, local shared hosting fallbacks, and the SVN itself handles most distribution of builds; however, it wouldn't really hurt either. If you'd like to get a dedicated torrent going and sustained on seeding, I'll put a link to it on the download page of the site.

quantum View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 18, 2013

mighty wrote : So I was browsing through this forum and came across many posts that were saying is there an easy to download this game or is there a torrent available etc .

So I am thinking of creating a torrent for 1536 stable ZEQ2Lite with master server patch , so that people will just download torrent and start playing . No need to do anything else .

What do you guys say , if many people agree on need of torrent then I can use my seedbox to seed 1536 revision forever .

The current download speeds are not that great, and not everyone uses SVN. I like the idea of a Torrent, I think it's a great idea.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 19, 2013

Torrent has been successfully uploaded and seeded , I request admin to please put this torrent link in your downloads page and request downloaders to seed it as long as possible for them so as to keep it alive forever .

Magnet
Torrent

I request some one to please test the download speed and quality of torrent before posting it on the download page of this website .

Cannot upload torrent file as extension , sorry for that long torrent URI .

quantum View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 19, 2013

mighty wrote : Torrent has been successfully uploaded and seeded , I request admin to please put this torrent link in your downloads page and request downloaders to seed it as long as possible for them so as to keep it alive forever .

Magnet
Torrent

I request some one to please test the download speed and quality of torrent before posting it on the download page of this website .

Cannot upload torrent file as extension , sorry for that long torrent URI .

Tested, great speed.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 22, 2013

Added to Download page.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thanks , the number of seeders is growing consistently , players will find it easy to download and play the project

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]