mighty View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 21, 2013

I do , I am a randy orton fan Razz

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

the Undertaker here Very Happy

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

we is soooo fake, you can see it when your watching the show, get hit by a chair and no blood or broken bones? are you kidding me?

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

I do, Sin Cara is my favorite.

GoldenWarrior wrote : we is soooo fake, you can see it when your watching the show, get hit by a chair and no blood or broken bones? are you kidding me?

Not fake but rather scripted .The story lines for we are written by writers. The wrestlers are trained professionals who know how to deliver the moves without causing injury.

mighty wrote :
Not fake but rather scripted .The story lines for we are written by writers. The wrestlers are trained professionals who know how to deliver the moves without causing injury.

yeah you can tell some of it is scripted, some are random fights. The only real fight I know about is John Cena vs Brock Lesnar 2012 April 29, 2012 Extreme Rules.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

mighty wrote :

GoldenWarrior wrote : we is soooo fake, you can see it when your watching the show, get hit by a chair and no blood or broken bones? are you kidding me?

Scripted means fake you know.

In any case I was a big fan of Sting back in the day before the whole NWO and red NWO thing.

By not fake I meant the damage they do to each other is real , although they do take care not to injure severely but many times its just not possible , so it's not fake , superstars do sustain damage and broken bones . But after all it should be taken as an entertainment .

GOKU_2020 View user's profile Send private message

By looking my avatar you can tell that , of whom I am a fan?

THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

Which show do you like more Smackdown or Raw?

Smackdown

well I like both because both are almost same.
But their general managers are Brad Maddox and Vickie guerraro.

I am more interested in PPV specials rather than normal smackdown or raw .

have you guys Dragon Ball Z battle of z demo?

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Goldberg

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

The Undertaker
Hulk Hogan
Goldberg
The Rock
Brock Lesnar

Reply with quote Sunday, December 22, 2013

Remember this match at Survivor Series:

can someone tell me who will face Undertaker at Wrestle Mania XXX.

Prince View user's profile Send private message

yeah,I love the show.But just one question..You do know that we Its fake right?

GOKU_2020 wrote : can someone tell me who will face Undertaker at Wrestle Mania XXX.

I predict that it will be John Cena who will face him at wrestlemania 30 .
Also I predict that Daniel Brian will defeat Randy at Wrestlemania 30 .

mighty wrote :
I predict that it will be John Cena who will face him at wrestlemania 30 .
Also I predict that Daniel Brian will defeat Randy at Wrestlemania 30 .

Nice predictions. I just dislike Daniel Brian.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 23, 2013

All the moves they do are trained and are faked. If you watch it closely you'll see that they are throwing themselfs and not being thrown by the punch. If there was sometimes real punch given then it was accident. Don't fool yourself.

I never understood how the heck can that show live because its total fake and its actually trash. Those moves they make are laughable.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

All the moves they do are trained and are faked. If you watch it closely you'll see that they are throwing themselfs and not being thrown by the punch. If there was sometimes real punch given then it was accident. Don't fool yourself.

I never understood how the heck can that show live because its total fake and its actually trash. Those moves they make are laughable.

It's a one-run drama play built around physical prowess and identity of character. It's supposed to be staged. The theatrics ARE the appeal. Suspension of disbelief should have little room here -- unless you additionally criticize every movie, anime/series, etc. that you come across for not playing on reality.

In any case I was a big fan of Sting back in the day before the whole NWO and red NWO thing.

Interesting. I actually got into WCW wrestling around NWO Black and White and Wolfpack eras when you essentially had two warring factions with plenty of allegiance concerns with independents like Goldberg and DDP being caught in the middle.

Relatively speaking, it was basically a never ending Dragon Ball Z tournament where new challengers appeared out of nowhere and twists were abound.

Sort of became a sour flavor to me when they merged to WWF and the whole concept became more about owner/manager involvement and sex appeal.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Interesting. I actually got into WCW wrestling around NWO Black and White and Wolfpack eras when you essentially had two warring factions with plenty of allegiance concerns with independents like Goldberg and DDP being caught in the middle.

Relatively speaking, it was basically a never ending Dragon Ball Z tournament where new challengers appeared out of nowhere and twists were abound.

Sort of became a sour flavor to me when they merged to WWF and the whole concept became more about owner/manager involvement and sex appeal.

Heh I actually saw the first formation of the black and white NWO.

My favorite episode was when Sting was challenged by Hogan and a bunch of the NWO people. Then a bunch of people wearing Sting masks crawled out on the stage with the real one hiding in that crowd totally kicking Hogans buttocks while the rest of the NWOs were still dealing with the fakes *intense laughter*

But yeah I totally agree. DDP and Goldberg were awesome.

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]