Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

W.W.E

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 23, 2013

Buksna wrote : All the moves they do are trained and are faked. If you watch it closely you'll see that they are throwing themselfs and not being thrown by the punch. If there was sometimes real punch given then it was accident. Don't fool yourself.

I never understood how the heck can that show live because its total fake and its actually trash. Those moves they make are laughable.

there is nothing wrong with that...the entertainment is still watchable
it bewn 12 years now and from watching it like a anime endlessly its now become like watching the news

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

It is just show off.
Gym POWER!!!
Nothing special, all they do is fake.
I never liked it.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

I understand that it's something amusing to the kids, because of all those flashy things they do but when I hear someone 15, 20 onwards years old watch's it I'm surprised.

Sorry to those folks I included with my mention of years. You should check Teletubbies too, maybe you'll be liking it too Confused

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Sorry to those folks I included with my mention of years. You should check Teletubbies too, maybe you'll be liking it too Confused

Don't forget Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, or any combat-focused anime while we're overly generalizing age demographics.

Clearly, adults can only watch literature that deals with cliche topics like social/romantic interactions, elements with political/moral complexity, or gruesomely portrayed tragedies.

Whimsical fictional characters/atmospheres, non-explicit language/gestures, or any imaginative creative divergence? Heavens no! Those can absolutely only be for our most timid of goslings.

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Buksna wrote : I understand that it's something amusing to the kids, because of all those flashy things they do but when I hear someone 15, 20 onwards years old watch's it I'm surprised.

Dude w-w-e has become for kids only about some years ago before that it was fully for adults

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Buksna wrote : I understand that it's something amusing to the kids, because of all those flashy things they do but when I hear someone 15, 20 onwards years old watch's it I'm surprised.

what you don't understand is that while they know the moves they have to do . it is physically taxing on them , almost more than any other sport . high risk moves are involved and allot of bloody dangerous stunts as well , especially during the Monday night war era .

old time favs:

ROCK
STONE COLD
KANE

NEW time FAVES:

RYBACK

I started watching we again last year , after a break of 6 years when I first saw rybacks debut , that character pretty much drew my attention
he was going unstoppable and after initial goldberg chants he was the hottest super star during the royal rumble and at the wrestle mania stage . Reports say his character was punished after having a backstage heated argument with cena in real life . so basically in we you succeed if cena backs you , for for example big -e langston , since cena is the main source of income , his merchandise sells the most.
Ryback brought me back to the we scene after 6 years and now I believe ill stop watching it for good.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 25, 2013

najeeb wrote :

what you don't understand is that while they know the moves they have to do . it is physically taxing on them , almost more than any other sport . high risk moves are involved and allot of bloody dangerous stunts as well , especially during the Monday night war era .

old time favs:

ROCK
STONE COLD
KANE

NEW time FAVES:

RYBACK

I started watching we again last year , after a break of 6 years when I first saw rybacks debut , that character pretty much drew my attention
he was going unstoppable and after initial goldberg chants he was the hottest super star during the royal rumble and at the wrestle mania stage . Reports say his character was punished after having a backstage heated argument with cena in real life . so basically in we you succeed if cena backs you , for for example big -e langston , since cena is the main source of income , his merchandise sells the most.
Ryback brought me back to the we scene after 6 years and now I believe ill stop watching it for good.

Taxing? So is performance on stage. There is nothing more to it than that. They are actory playing parts. Their moves are well rehersed to the point of rivaling an entire play for an actor in a play. The entire fight is coreographed and practiced multiple times before you see it on TV and the audience sees it. They don't improvise, they simply follow the program.

And that's the main reason why its fake. Its as fake as the play of Hamlet in a heatre. The guy on stage didn't die, it was just an act, and so is this.

If you want it not to be fake, then it has to be a real sport, which it isn't.

There is wrestping in martial arts sports, and that's real. But this is not. Deal with it. Just because its taxing on the actors, doesn't make it real.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 26, 2013

and what you don't get is that calling it fake makes you look ill-advised : P . we already know its fake , why state the obvious , no need to say it when its understood , it does not change the fact its highly entertaining and does not change the fact the thing inflicts actual pain on the performers . people who watch it know its scripted and they don't care about the scripted part .

there is a reason its called world wrestling

entertainment

fake but fun

najeeb wrote : and what you don't get is that calling it fake makes you look ill-advised : P . we already know its fake , why state the obvious , no need to say it when its understood , it does not change the fact its highly entertaining and does not change the fact the thing inflicts actual pain on the performers . people who watch it know its scripted and they don't care about the scripted part .

there is a reason its called world wrestling

entertainment

When I watched it was called World Championship Wrestling.

In any case I'm not saying don't watch it cause its fake, or don't have fun watching it. But people are talking like it's the real deal, not knowing there is an actual wrestling championship. Also what they are doing isn't really wrestling either. Half the things they do never existed in wrestling to begin with. They just borrowed the name from the real sport.

GOKU_2020 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 08, 2014

BROCK LESNER BACK.

AND I HAVE THE WRESTLE MANIA XXX FIXTURES HERE THEY ARE: (BUT THEY ARE NOT IN A SEQUENCE).

1.Daniel BRYAN VS TRIPLE H
2.CM PUNK VS SHAWN MICHEALS.
3.UNDERTAKER VS BROCK LESNER
4.BATISTA or RANDY ORTON FOR THE W.W.E HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.
5.GOLDBERG VS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
6.BIG E LANGSTON VS DEAN AMBROSE FOR THE UNIFIED CHAMPIONSHIP OF BOTH UNITED.STATES CHAMPIONSHIP AND INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

mighty View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Hmm I have doubt on 2nd 3rd and 5th . Rest all are 100% fixed

Reply with quote Monday, January 20, 2014

A W.W.E '10 game for pc:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5869614/WWE_Raw_Ultimate_Impact_2010_v2.0_(2010-ENG)

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I love it since I started modeling. It's fantastic when you come to think that they are enduring such falls and the fights last about 30 minutes or more. Plus sometimes a single wrestler takes upon 10 or more by himself. It's amazing. They would kick behinds in UFC or any other fighting league. They are true warriors and strongest guys in the world.

Lfs wrote : I love it since I started modeling. It's fantastic when you come to think that they are enduring such falls and the fights last about 30 minutes or more. Plus sometimes a single wrestler takes upon 10 or more by himself. It's amazing. They would kick behinds in UFC or any other fighting league. They are true warriors and strongest guys in the world.

You are joking right?

Any half decent martial artist would wipe the floor with them. They act the fights, they don't really fight. From a fighting stand point there are no better than muscular street punks. Every move they do involves at least 2 people cooperating. Both the attacker and the attackie play the part. The falls themselves are orchistrated to provide minimum damage (kind of like stuntmen do in movies).

They are not warriors, they are actors.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Faaaaaaairly sure he was being facetious, Grega.

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Zeth wrote : Faaaaaaairly sure he was being facetious, Grega.

If that's the case them I'm sorry for not catching it :s

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 22, 2014

we is an excellent show entertainment..

All athletes are trained very hard, stuntmen they are to all effects, that fight seriously this for sure is to exclude, otherwise they would hurt every time seriously..

they are actors, but sure they are VERY STRONG .. are agile, they know how to fall, are durable, and very strong physically ...
but in many dope, or use growth hormones to develop large muscle groups..

Please ...DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME..

howewer I'm not watching the we since Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit died, so is passed long time really..

my 10 Favourite Wrestlers that I remind are..

Kurt Angle
Chris benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Rey Mysterio
Batista
Undertaker
Shawn Micheal
The Rock
John cena
Rob Van Dam

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 23, 2014

I wouldn't find it problematic if the show was faked but copied moves from K1, Pride or whatever its called these days. As long as they use moves that are natural.

What they use I can't even describe. That's why I used age limit because when I see those kicks they do I'm like "The heck was that". Front punching like a girl and stomping the floor with leg. Who even belives people fight like that?

I would find it way better if they wouldn't use any punches at all and just use those stunts. Because for now such punches makes the whole show look retarded

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z73sM7GBQho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQioBCvLCt8

Reply with quote Saturday, March 08, 2014

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

daniel bryan vs triple h at wrestle mania xxx.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

even better Undertaker vs BrockLencer Very Happy .

and what about the shawn micheals vs cm punk

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Aravind wrote : even better Undertaker vs BrockLencer Very Happy .

That one will be good.

Reply with quote Sunday, March 09, 2014

I really dislike these new nerd fans we has attracted these past 2-3 years . This business was made by BIG men , not these new guys with flashy moves and then being overrated as the best . Take daniel bryan for example , that dude is plain discomforting . he runs around chants yes , runs around makes faces like a maniac would and then is called the best . same case with cmpunk , overrated as love.

if these guys were in the ATTITUDE ERA they would be mid card at best .

we has officially become Revenge of the Nerds Weekly. We're in the most unmanly, pussified, beta male dominated era in we history.

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]