Content

Adding own audio file

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 05, 2014

I'm trying to add some audio found on the Dragon Ball Z game, "Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z" and I got an audio from the trailer where Goku says to Beerus, "I'll show you the power of a Super Saiyan lloyd!" So, I'm adding that to a Super Saiyan lloyd Goku Kamehameha I did.

So I have the file in '.wave' format. When listening to it, it sounds great.

I went into the default and replaced the old one with this one. But when I start the game to test it out it sounds slowed down and deepened. Sometimes it's completely muted.

Can someone help me out with this? It's been boggling my mind for a while.

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Awsome425 wrote : I'm trying to add some audio found on the Dragon Ball Z game, "Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z" and I got an audio from the trailer where Goku says to Beerus, "I'll show you the power of a Super Saiyan lloyd!" So, I'm adding that to a Super Saiyan lloyd Goku Kamehameha I did.

I went into the default and replaced the old one with this one. But when I start the game to test it out it sounds slowed down and deepened. Sometimes it's completely muted.

I KNOW HOW TO ADD AUDIO IN ATTACKS OR WHATEVER
DID you HAVE TEAM VIEWER TELL ME you're ID AND PASS I WILL HELP you

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote :

Awsome425 wrote : I'm trying to add some audio found on the Dragon Ball Z game, "Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z" and I got an audio from the trailer where Goku says to Beerus, "I'll show you the power of a Super Saiyan lloyd!" So, I'm adding that to a Super Saiyan lloyd Goku Kamehameha I did.

I have never heard of Team Viewer before.

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Try converting it to Ogg, second this topic should be in discussions.

Discussion Forum
suggestions, >questions<, and other discussion.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Awsome425 wrote :

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote :

It's a screen sharing software that let's people see what's on your/their computer screen in real time, and in some cases when it's setup to allow it, take control of the other user's computer to perform tasks for them. It's useful for helping someone troubleshoot an issue, showing them how to do something, or business presentations and the like, but I suggest you only let people you trust use it with you, otherwise some fearsome creature or con artist might seize control of your computer and do things on it you don't want(download viruses, delete files, cause a forced system shutdown, exc.).

I suggest for security reasons that you only let people view your screen when using Team Viewer, and not give them access to your system's controls(unless you really trust the person. ZEQ2DBZFAN not being very high on that list judging by the way he posted his response in all caps...). It's both safer for you, and more beneficial for you to learn things because you actually have to do the tasks yourself instead of having someone do it for you.

Shenku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote :

It's a screen sharing software that let's people see what's on your/their computer screen in real time, and in some cases when it's setup to allow it, take control of the other user's computer to perform tasks for them. It's useful for helping someone troubleshoot an issue, showing them how to do something, or business presentations and the like, but I suggest you only let people you trust use it with you, otherwise some fearsome creature or con artist might seize control of your computer and do things on it you don't want(download viruses, delete files, cause a forced system shutdown, exc.).

I suggest for security reasons that you only let people view your screen when using Team Viewer, and not give them access to your system's controls(unless you really trust the person. ZEQ2DBZFAN not being very high on that list judging by the way he posted his response in all caps...). It's both safer for you, and more beneficial for you to learn things because you actually have to do the tasks yourself instead of having someone do it for you.

Ha Laughing I thought it was to obvious he desperately wants to get into anyone's computer so he can get there stuff, It's rather sad. To put in short what Shenku just said Team Viewer allows full control over your computer for the other guy and since this guy... is well... basically don't do it *intense laughter*

Salty Sam wrote :

Try converting it to Ogg, second this topic should be in discussions.

Discussion Forum
suggestions, >questions<, and other discussion.

Thanks, I'll try that when I get the chance later.

Okay, I'm not sure of how I can movie this topic.

Shenku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote :

Okay. I would just think it would be easier just to use Skype's screen sharing tool.

Reply with quote Monday, January 06, 2014

Yeah, I tried converting it to '.ogg' and the result was still the same. Same with the other audio file I put.

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Awsome425 wrote : Yeah, I tried converting it to '.ogg' and the result was still the same. Same with the other audio file I put.

Probably because you're not converting it properly, try this (Free MP3 WMA OGG Converter), if that doesn't work then upload the converted files so I can see what's the problem.

Salty Sam wrote : Probably because you're not converting it properly, try this (Free MP3 WMA OGG Converter), if that doesn't work then upload the converted files so I can see what's the problem.

Yeah, that's what I did.I went on media.io

Here, I'll just upload the character as is, and maybe you can see.

Awsome425 wrote : Here, I'll just upload the character as is, and maybe you can see.

It's the converter it doesn't convert to the games needs, try this http://www.freemp3wmaconverter.com/freemp3wmaoggconverter/

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Salty Sam wrote : It's the converter it doesn't convert to the games needs, try this http://www.freemp3wmaconverter.com/freemp3wmaoggconverter/

Yeah, I'm still having the same problem.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 09, 2014

Have you tried using Audacity to edit and resave the file in .ogg format? That's the program I've been using to edit and create sound files for ZEQ2-Lite, and I haven't had an issue with it so far. It should support opening mp3 files, but I haven't used it in a while so I might be remembering wrong... If it still does it, try speeding up the sound file a few times (I think it goes in 10% increments) and see if that makes any difference with playback in-game.

If that still doesn't work, it might be at the wrong Hz setting, or even be something wrong with the file itself, but I'd have to look at it to know which one it is for certain(and can't currently because my internet is down currently... Posting from my phone, but can't download files with it...).

Reply with quote Friday, January 10, 2014

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote : It's the converter it doesn't convert to the games needs, try this http://www.freemp3wmaconverter.com/freemp3wmaoggconverter/

Yeah, I'm still having the same problem.

Shocked works fine for me but you may not be converting it properly there are many versions of ogg for example the version of ogg I convert to (Sony Vegas because I'm a lazy dude and it's high quality Laughing ) 96 KBps, 44, 100 HZ, Mono I remember having a similar like problem when I didn't convert it to this 96 KBps, 44, 100 HZ, Mono only that ever worked for me. So basically what Shenku is saying.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I just know that to fix this problem you have to convert the audio as mono not stero, and .Ogg .. had this problem many times and many times fixed in this way.

NELLO!! wrote : I just know that to fix this problem you have to convert the audio as mono not stero, and .Ogg .. had this problem many times and many times fixed in this way.

Thought it was Mono, well there you have it Laughing

Reply with quote Sunday, January 12, 2014

Alrighty... Thanks, it worked.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]