Content

HELP! ANDROID 18

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 05, 2014

Does anyone know where I can find a working version / download for Android 18 for ZEQ2 ??

GOKU_2020 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 06, 2014

Yes, I have Created one.

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

TristannV wrote : Does anyone know where I can find a working version / download for Android 18 for ZEQ2 ??

I made a great new version milk makers,proper,body,face even that mini skirt but I decided Buu Saga was the best to go with and got to lazy to finish it Laughing Might one day, Nello may make one ignore that other guy his is a recoloured android 17.

GOKU_2020 View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

TristannV wrote : Does anyone know where I can find a working version / download for Android 18 for ZEQ2 ??

I made a great new version milk makers,proper,body,face even that mini skirt but I decided Buu Saga was the best to go with and got to lazy to finish it :*laughing out loud*: Might one day, Nello may make one ignore that other guy his is a recoloured android 17.

Shut .... Up Salty Sam.
You are just a kid.
Small Kid.
And I'm better than you.

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

GOKU_2020 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

I made a great new version milk makers,proper,body,face even that mini skirt but I decided Buu Saga was the best to go with and got to lazy to finish it :*laughing out loud*: Might one day, Nello may make one ignore that other guy his is a recoloured android 17.

Shut .... Up Salty Sam.
You are just a kid.
Small Kid.
And I'm better than you.

*laughing out loud* You've already demonstrated who's the kid Laughing and you better then me? *super mega extreme intense laughter* seriously but, if you keep practice and stop spam bad addons then maybe you can get somewhere x) you made me laugh at "You are just a kid. small kid." thanks for that *rolling on floor laughing*.

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

GOKU_2020 wrote : Yes, I have Created one.

Really? She is my favorite character. I was #1 Android 18 in the world for Raging Blast 1 on XBOX 360 ( youtube.com/tristan20z ). I REALLY REALLY want to play as her. Is there a download link ?

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]