Content

Female Goku Addon

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 10, 2014

Here is my aspiring attempt to create a female Goku.
Please do not be harsh on me, for I have worked on this a traumatizing amount of time. It is what I have always striven for and you'll hopefully appreciate the addon I bestow upon you.

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 10, 2014

Zielan wrote : Here is my aspiring attempt to create a female Goku.
Please do not be harsh on me, for I have worked on this a traumatizing amount of time. It is what I have always striven for and you'll hopefully appreciate the addon I bestow upon you.

Laughing I did the same last year, the last thing I have of it was the beta version still makes me *rolling on floor laughing* I might re-do it properly one day but nah.

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 11, 2014

what the heck they aren't girls, they are transvistits.

VLadD wrote : what the heck they aren't girls, they are transvistits.

Laughing *super mega extreme intense laughter* Yes, I think but... one day I might make a real female Goku, the original aim was for laughs Laughing

And here was the final version of the headmodel in Super Saiyan all though it was never finished *rolling on floor laughing*

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Didn't Shenku also already do something like this?

So be original for once Zielan!!

by the way not bad Salty Sam. Did you edit that from Shenku's videl?

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Hmmm may be I will continue edit of Videl Confused

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

VLadD wrote : what the heck they aren't girls, they are transvistits.

:*laughing out loud*: *super mega extreme intense laughter* Yes, I think but... one day I might make a real female Goku, the original aim was for laughs :*laughing out loud*:

And here was the final version of the headmodel in Super Saiyan all though it was never finished *rolling on floor laughing*

I think I saw this picture in Jammin' Jelly Jacob's images in Moddb

Zielan wrote : Here is my aspiring attempt to create a female Goku.

well I think your female Goku is funny Laughing

TRL wrote : Didn't Shenku also already do something like this?

I did mine on Goku yes, Goku *laughing out loud*.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

you seem bothered sexually Zielan.. are you all'right?!
Laughing

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Actually, I didn't make a "female Goku" it was more just a random "female Saiyan" (Whom I eventually named Murasaki, which translates roughly as "purple"...) so it was more of an original character than anything, so technically Zielan was being original-ish... Rolling Eyes

And as best as I can tell from those screenshots for Salty Sam's, it does not look like it was edited from Videl, but rather from Goku's head/texture.

Personally, when I think of a "female Goku", this picture always springs to mind...

Looks almost the same clothing and hair style wise, but enough different in facial and body structure/proportion that you can tell the difference in gender.

Shenku wrote :

Actually, I didn't make a "female Goku" it was more just a random "female Saiyan" (Whom I eventually named Murasaki, which translates roughly as "purple"...) so it was more of an original character than anything, so technically Zielan was being original-ish... Rolling Eyes

And as best as I can tell from those screenshots for Salty Sam's, it does not look like it was edited from Videl, but rather from Goku's head/texture.

Personally, when I think of a "female Goku", this picture always springs to mind...

Looks almost the same clothing and hair style wise, but enough different in facial and body structure/proportion that you can tell the difference in gender.

Well I did mine off Goku and re-modeled most of the head *laughing out loud*...

Edit: just checked his Videl model looks nothing alike *laughing out loud*... I used nothing of his videl whatsoever.

for the face refs I used multi images of random females *laughing out loud*.

I've been practicing things like this a lot for example

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 12, 2014

Despite a forum full of superficial edits, I find it amazing how an obviously ironic post by Zielan became a serious and constructive discussion and contribution thread near instantly.

Please. Carry on.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

the female Goku Showing by Shenku looks more like Chichi dressed as Goku Cosplay.. but its fine..
the hair style editing of Trunks looks fine Salty Sam(GT version)-Back to the future also.. I think you should open a thread for your edits. Wink

howewer by looking the edits, a female character in dragonball doesn't have this kind of jaw line,nose and mostly eyes-eyebrows still looking as a man character..

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

wow that is great shenku. but I wonder if she go Super Saiyan 3 *intense laughter* it would be beautimus

Reply with quote Monday, January 13, 2014

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : wow that is great shenku. but I wonder if she go Super Saiyan 3 *intense laughter* it would be beautimus

I didn't make that image, I just found the image floating around on the wild interwebs and remembered it when I saw this thread... It pops up fairly high up if you do a google image search for "female Goku", so searching for it again when I thought about it took all of five seconds...

Here's the question though... Would such a female version of Goku be a result of some magic, an alternate universe, or some oddball Ranma-like curse where he switches back and forth when splashed with water...? Dragonball 1/2.... Why can't I get that visual out of my head now...?! Darn you Zielan for bringing up this topic, now it's going to haunt me!

Shenku wrote :

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : wow that is great shenku. but I wonder if she go Super Saiyan 3 *intense laughter* it would be beautimus

I didn't make that image, I just found the image floating around on the wild interwebs and remembered it when I saw this thread... It pops up fairly high up if you do a google image search for "female Goku", so searching for it again when I thought about it took all of five seconds...

Here's the question though... Would such a female version of Goku be a result of some magic, an alternate universe, or some oddball Ranma-like curse where he switches back and forth when splashed with water...? Dragonball 1/2.... Why can't I get that visual out of my head now...?! Darn you Zielan for bringing up this topic, now it's going to haunt me!

My vote alternate Universe Laughing

I see this thread is haunting your mind now huh? Allow me to make matters worse, Master Roshi is a snuggle muffin, Goku is clueless about sex etc, what do you think would happen?

Salty Sam wrote :

Shenku wrote :

My vote alternate Universe :*laughing out loud*:

I see this thread is haunting your mind now huh? Allow me to make matters worse, Master Roshi is a snuggle muffin, Goku is clueless about sex etc, what do you think would happen?

Not sure I can answer that, as this site is suppose to be kept PG... Embarassed

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

if she go Super Saiyan 3 then the hair would be like repunzel -.-

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]