Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Making Chichi

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hi guys I am making chichi and it's completed (no animations) I need Someone to animate it

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Hmm I have a feeling this isn't yours, only the boots are because they don't fit in

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : Hi guys I am making chichi and it's completed (no animations) I need Someone to animate it

I suggest you quit claiming others work and lying.

http://forum.lowpolyworkshop.com/topic/9090722/1/

why you guys are hating me no one believes me Crying or Very sad

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : why you guys are hating me no one believes me Crying or Very sad

Wait... your upset because nobody believed in your lie? Ummm come back here in 10 years Laughing

PLEASE believe me PLEASE PLEASE I am not lying

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : PLEASE believe me PLEASE PLEASE I am not lying

Are you mentally disturbed?

http://forum.lowpolyworkshop.com/topic/9090722/1/

And if you still want to lie read the date.

come on but I don't take from here lloyd swear

I guess you're an unbeliever who wants people to believe him Laughing

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Plagiarism is one of if not the greatest of sins in the art community and will get you black marked from anyone ever believing you actually made anything. I have no respect for anyone who does such things.

*sarcastic clap*

You just marked yourself as a lying thief in this community. Good luck with that.

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Woooww...

At least give credit to the original maker.

How can you coincidentally make a model of Chi Chi that looks exactly like the one MandaraZ poste?. Same textures and model.

It's cool having Chi Chi but you need to get the permission of the original creator of the model.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote : Plagiarism is one of if not the greatest of sins in the art community and will get you black marked from anyone ever believing you actually made anything. I have no respect for anyone who does such things.

*sarcastic clap*

You just marked yourself as a lying thief in this community. Good luck with that.

His an un-intelligent being -in other words a kid.Nobody cared about his actions till now and I doubt anyone will care in the future.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

his friend RealDeal stole my addon too, and he claimes it's his addon. I think they are friends and they lie

Kakarot2550 wrote: His an un-intelligent being -in other words a kid.

Geez Dida Laughing you're 12 and you said that...I can't believe you did that Laughing

DBZkrisfhugz wrote: his friend RealDeal stole my addon too, and he claimes it's his addon. I think they are friends and they lie

I guess that friend stole the nickname of one of older forum members Laughing

Richma wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote: His an un-intelligent being -in other words a kid.

Geez Dida :*laughing out loud*: you're 12 and you said that...I can't believe you did that :*laughing out loud*:

DBZkrisfhugz wrote: his friend RealDeal stole my addon too, and he claimes it's his addon. I think they are friends and they lie

I guess that friend stole the nickname of one of older forum members :*laughing out loud*:

That doesn't mean I can't judge.

Hah.Nice to see you keep in touch with the forums Laughing
People lie,why wouldn't I?Yeah I could be 14 or 12...oh yeah maybe even 9?But that's not the point.It is better that you think of me as an 12 years old boy sitting on his Computer.Lets keep it that way Smile Laughing

You didn't understand me. You said he is un-intellgente being in other words a kid but you also are a kid with that you...well either insulted or gave a compliment to yourself with that Laughing

You guyts don't have heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: and Dida I am 16 years old

ULTIMATE DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : You guyts don't have heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: and Dida I am 16 years old

Hello Man I am new to forums and first I saw only your post it is cool chi chi did you made it your self?

ULTIMATE DBZFAN wrote :

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : You guyts don't have heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: and Dida I am 16 years old

Hello Man I am new to forums and first I saw only your post it is cool chi chi did you made it your self?

This is obvious enough already but... Zeth what does the scouter say about his ip Laughing

Reply with quote Sunday, January 12, 2014

ULTIMATE DBZFAN wrote :

Man I made it by myself but noone believe me anyone here who will believe me

Salty Sam wrote :

ULTIMATE DBZFAN wrote :

This is obvious enough already but... Zeth what does the scouter say about his ip :*laughing out loud*:

MY life rocks man I can't even join forums community

Richma wrote : You didn't understand me. You said he is un-intellgente being in other words a kid but you also are a kid with that you...well either insulted or gave a compliment to yourself with that :*laughing out loud*:

Something like that yes Laughing

You're a Teenager till 18.Yes,you are embarrassing.

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Richma wrote : You didn't understand me. You said he is un-intellgente being in other words a kid but you also are a kid with that you...well either insulted or gave a compliment to yourself with that :*laughing out loud*:

Something like that yes :*laughing out loud*:

You're a Teenager till 18.Yes,you are embarrassing.

Embrassing? 2 words Tiens Strength *super mega extreme intense laughter* AAHAHAHH *super mega extreme intense laughter* *rolling on floor laughing* AHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA *super mega extreme intense laughter* LOLLLLL *laughing out loud* AHAHAHAHAHAHHA *super mega extreme intense laughter* AHAAHHAHA OH MY GOODNESS "I PAINTED HIM RED SO LOOKS MORE INTENSE" LOLLLLLLLL AHAHAHAH *super mega extreme intense laughter*

Edit: Found the link *super mega extreme intense laughter* http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6754&highlight=

ahahahahh http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6754&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

Salty Sam wrote :

Embrassing? 2 words Tiens Strength *super mega extreme intense laughter* AAHAHAHH *super mega extreme intense laughter* *rolling on floor laughing* AHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA *super mega extreme intense laughter* LOLLLLL *laughing out loud* AHAHAHAHAHAHHA *super mega extreme intense laughter* AHAAHHAHA OH MY GOODNESS "I PAINTED HIM RED SO LOOKS MORE INTENSE" LOLLLLLLLL AHAHAHAH *super mega extreme intense laughter*

Edit: Found the link *super mega extreme intense laughter* http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6754&highlight=

ahahahahh http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6754&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

ahahahahahaha Laughing good times,good times Laughing

GOKU_2020 View user's profile Send private message

I believe that he made it because I believe who swear by lloyd.
And for example I say that Dida didn't make Bardock Super Saiyan 1-6.
He stole it. SO it would feel him bad.

And Madara Z SHUT.. UP You are a kid How many times I have tell you. Just joined this forum on 25 december , 2013 and claiming like he is 1-2 years old. Silly Kid.

And Dida is Amazing.

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]