Content

<<  1, 2, 3

Making Chichi

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You should make that chi chi I showed you and not chi chi from Buu saga

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Once more, open a thread Salty Sam.. you will show better your work, not random pictures here and there.. as example.. now I would advice you some details in modelling but here is not the right place..
howewer excuse me guys..
about krillin.

good progress with eyes but maybe you'll need some advices..you would probably improve more the jaw lines and 3/4 looking for many Dragon Ball Z characters... with Krillin this is a Must!!..watch the refs and what I was explaining in this screen.. Wink

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : Once more, open a thread Salty Sam.. you will show better your work, not random pictures here and there.. as example.. now I would advice you some details in modelling but here is not the right place..
howewer excuse me guys..
about krillin.

good progress with eyes but maybe you'll need some advices..you would probably improve more the jaw lines and 3/4 looking for many Dragon Ball Z characters... with Krillin this is a Must!!..watch the refs and what I was explaining in this screen.. Wink

Jezzz Laughing your's rapes mine Laughing

DBZmasabsuperf View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stop copieng others effort man...Buy a space ship and leave this planet!

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : Once more, open a thread Salty Sam.. you will show better your work, not random pictures here and there.. as example.. now I would advice you some details in modelling but here is not the right place..
howewer excuse me guys..
about krillin.

Hey Nello I had sent you request on Skype please accpet it I want to talk something

DBZmasabsuperf wrote : Stop copieng others effort man...Buy a space ship and leave this planet!

you FIRST

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

skype is not working good to me. I'm sorry.

Reply with quote Friday, January 17, 2014

NELLO!! wrote : skype is not working good to me. I'm sorry.

okay

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]