Content

1, 2  >>

ZEQ2 Tournament! High Level Gameplay Video!

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hey Everyone! We had a tournament! Very good matches at the pro level! ENJOY

http://youtu.be/tE_lX7oF-cE

Reply with quote Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mixed clans, not only one clan in the tournament. Edited title, should be okay! Video is a good video! Think they will let it stay! ENJOY VIDEO yall! Also, be sure to watch other ZEQ2 videos on my channel for more ZEQ2 Content!

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 12, 2014

TristannV wrote : Hey Everyone! We had a tournament! Very good matches at the pro level! ENJOY

Please don't be offended, but I didn't see a single pro in that video. In fact I saw some moves that are sometimes released in mêlée fights Razz

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Maszek wrote :

TristannV wrote : Hey Everyone! We had a tournament! Very good matches at the pro level! ENJOY

I didn't see a single pro in that video.

I was going to say the same thing Laughing

Every time I kill one of these guy's (All of these guys *laughing out loud*) in mêlée and spam 0 damage I'm "a hacker uninformed participator" my favorite part was when they 4 vs 1'd me and all died, then they kicked me from the server *super mega extreme intense laughter*

And the winner of this "tournament" RockSolid him and his friend fought me, they died fast 10-0 they called me a hacker Laughing

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

TristannV wrote : Very good matches at the pro level!

Not seeing it.Reconsider your statement.

Salty Sam wrote :

TristannV wrote : Hey Everyone! GLS had a clan tournament! Very good matches at the pro level! ENJOY

I'm pretty sure clans aren't aloud here.

Ohh really?You don't remember when you used (LS) tag in your name?

Kakarot2550 wrote :

TristannV wrote : Very good matches at the pro level!

Not seeing it.Reconsider your statement.

Salty Sam wrote :

TristannV wrote : Hey Everyone! GLS had a clan tournament! Very good matches at the pro level! ENJOY

I'm pretty sure clans aren't aloud here.

Ohh really?You don't remember when you used (LS) tag in your name?

Like something years ago before I knew about it then learned I couldn't change names besides the fact almost everyone accidentally did that Laughing

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 13, 2014

Well they have fun. That is important here.
Maszek they are like us in old times.
We had fun like them.
Keep going guys, and about pro skills, you will get it by time.

Reply with quote Monday, January 13, 2014

Iceman wrote : Well they have fun. That is important here.
We had fun like them.

This still isn't "high level" and especially not "pro".

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Maszek wrote :

We had fun like them.

In their way it is like PRO but yeah if they face some of us, hehe. My point is, they have fun and skill will come, that is how it happens with most of us.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

as iceman said skill will come but fun is another story. and the word skill and PRO rings bell's to my ear's hahah Very Happy Cool

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

There's no such thing as being "pro" in ZEQ2-Lite, as that term implies that people are professsionally(thus the term pro) competing in the game(which usually involves cash or other prizes), of which is improbable both because ZEQ2-Lite is not yet a complete game, as well as that there are no official tournaments or competitions for which to compete in(and thus no prizes to win). As such, any so-called tournaments that do take place are not on a professional level at all, because such a level does not yet exist, and probably never will because we don't want to be sued.

Having skills in an incomplete game mean nothing since those skills may or may not play into whatever the final product will be as everything is subject to change. Including but not limited to, mêlée, attacks, movement, health and powerlevel manipulation, and any other system that plays directly into how the gameplay will function. Not even mentioning the much needed rebalancing of certain characters who are favored specifically because of how overpowered they are compared to other characters.

Specifically, Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza, all of whom have pretty broken tier settings when transformed, plus ridiculously over powered attacks(Deathbeam, for instance). Granted, I'm sure it's due in part to their poularity as individual characters, but it breaks immersion too much when everyone's on the same characters all the time.

/Mostinterestingman

I don't always hop onto the servers, but when I do, everyone's playing as Goku...

Seriously though, you guys need to embrace variety more often...

Shenku wrote :
/Mostinterestingman

I don't always hop onto the servers, but when I do, everyone's playing as Goku...

Seriously though, you guys need to embrace variety more often...

*super mega extreme intense laughter* I see what you did there Laughing

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Maszek wrote :

We had fun like them.

*laughing out loud*. Why don't you fight our clan leader for YouTube. I'd love to see you get wrecked by a 'non-pro'. And yes, this is high level game play. Period. We were just having fun, not going all out ( because we are all friends ), and the video is shot from far away, but still -- pro players in the tournament. Hands down. If you want to show me what "true" high level skills are, come fight GLS leader for YouTube. ^___^<^>

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Salty Sam wrote :

Maszek wrote :

I was going to say the same thing :*laughing out loud*:

Every time I kill one of these guy's (All of these guys *laughing out loud*) in mêlée and spam 0 damage I'm "a hacker uninformed participator" my favorite part was when they 4 vs 1'd me and all died, then they kicked me from the server *super mega extreme intense laughter*

And the winner of this "tournament" RockSolid him and his friend fought me, they died fast 10-0 they called me a hacker :*laughing out loud*:

Madara, I don't want to get into a pi$$ing contest with you, because you are the superior troller / DDOS attacker / care way more than I do. However, no one 4 v 1 you with you win without spam. No one lost to you in GLS mêlée ever, that I know of. You come into GLS chatroom all the time, act friendly -- then talk stuff on forums. *scratching my head*. This guy ...

Madara, why don't you fight just mêlée for YouTube as well? Yeah ? I'd love to see you fight Itachi or Rocksolid -- no spam -- just mêlée - for the internet. Let me know if you are up for it. I'll host. It will be fun to see you mêlée on GLS Clan Server, and no resort to aimbot / scripting ki attacks. ^___^<^>

Let me know dude. Oh, and no DDOSing ( Denial of Service IP attacks ) if you lose. Since you "aren't" a hacker and all, I'm sure you won't DDOS us like you and IPman DDOS'ed Shinji. Which by the way is a felony offense in the united states, and punishable by Jail Time -- if you are over 18, if not you can Juvy. You are very lucky Shinji doesn't want to press charges, because I would since I'm an adult. Overloading someones IP over a video game ... is INSANE.

So before you come on here talking trash about GLS, look at how CRAZY you are dude. And you wonder why everyone in this game avoids you.

Reply with quote Thursday, January 16, 2014

Also, I don't want to start a rooster measuring contest...

Understand this about the video: We were all bullshitting on Skype, and all just having fun.

However, this game is NOT MK9 or Injustice Lloyds Among Us. And, as a pro-level console fighter, along with other pro-level console fighters in our clan ( Neo, who was #1 KungLao on MK9 ), we laugh at these kind of comments made. "Oh, this isn't high level". Bwahaha.

This IS as high level as ZEQ2 gets. Period.

*|GLS|*Itachi Also known as Kid Gogeta, one of the fighters in the tournament, who let King win for sport, would wreck each one of you so called "high level players".

Not to mention, I guarantee Neo and Myself, with only 2 months of experience, could squeeze wins out of you so called "high level players". *Laughing my loving butt off*.

ZEQ skill is reaction based, not button complexity based. Thus, high level for ZEQ2 is merely understanding the mêlée system & having a good reaction time. There are very few hidden complexities of the game. And, I urge why'all to fight with us on a GLS Clan Server.

Tristan. You've been playing for how long, 2 months? I really don't think either of us should waste our time with this.

Just accept that you guys are new around here, and practice instead of calling yourself "pro" and "high level" when 80% of people here could beat all of you.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Let me just make one thing clear to all of you.

Not a single person here is a pro ZEQ2-lite player by definition. If you want to be pro you have top earn money with it. You know like those StarcCtaft players who compete in tournaments and GET paid.

that's what pro means. While you guys are normal players who can be better or worse than other players. You can't really be better than pros since there are none, and though all this thread all I see is whining whining and more whining.

Does it show that I'm having a bad day?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Only thing I see that's wrong here you aren't speaking of the correct project. For a pro player, you sure don't seem to understand the distinction between ZEQ2 and ZEQ2-lite. Yes, only one is currently released, but this thread and any discussions like this will pretty much be a mess of confusion down the road when the status quo shifts.

Please don't be ambiguous by trying to generalize.

Grega wrote : Does it show that I'm having a bad day?

You still seem pretty level-headed and objective to me, Grega. I've seen shallow bias by some of your peers in the Earth Special Forces community so I think it's safe to say you aren't even close to crossing any lines.

Maszek wrote : Tristan. You've been playing for how long, 2 months? I really don't think either of us should waste our time with this.

Just accept that you guys are new around here, and practice instead of calling yourself "pro" and "high level" when 80% of people here could beat all of you.

Read my post more carefully. I didn't ask you to play me. I asked you to play Itachi, Kid Gogeta , GLS leader -- someone you called a non-pro. He will smoke you.

I said that I WILL SQUEEZE WINS out of you after only playing for two months. If you doubt, come into my server under your actual name. I've smoked "pros" in this game before Maszek. And,frankly, since you CLEARLY are a player of High-Level stature, and us lowly players can't compete, I would love to record you fighting Itachi for my YouTube channel -- to showcase TRUE high level ability in ZEQ2 . . . your highness. *HURL*

ZEQ2GLSCLAN.FORUMOTION.CA --- Hit us up there when you are ready to fight Itachi. okay? Thanks ^_^<^>

TristannV wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Maszek wrote :

I was going to say the same thing :*laughing out loud*:

And the winner of this "tournament" RockSolid him and his friend fought me, they died fast 10-0 they called me a hacker :*laughing out loud*:

Madara, I don't want to get into a pi$$ing contest with you, because you are the superior troller / DDOS attacker / care way more than I do. However, no one 4 v 1 you with you win without spam. No one lost to you in GLS mêlée ever, that I know of. You come into GLS chatroom all the time, act friendly -- then talk stuff on forums. *scratching my head*. This guy ...

Madara, why don't you fight just mêlée for YouTube as well? Yeah ? I'd love to see you fight Itachi or Rocksolid -- no spam -- just mêlée - for the internet. Let me know if you are up for it. I'll host. It will be fun to see you mêlée on GLS Clan Server, and no resort to aimbot / scripting ki attacks. ^___^<^>

Let me know dude. Oh, and no DDOSing ( Denial of Service IP attacks ) if you lose. Since you "aren't" a hacker and all, I'm sure you won't DDOS us like you and IPman DDOS'ed Shinji. Which by the way is a felony offense in the united states, and punishable by Jail Time -- if you are over 18, if not you can Juvy. You are very lucky Shinji doesn't want to press charges, because I would since I'm an adult. Overloading someones IP over a video game ... is INSANE.

So before you come on here talking trash about GLS, look at how CRAZY you are dude. And you wonder why everyone in this game avoids you.

I see your mad that say's a lot, DDOS? Pffft I don't even know how to do that nor do I ever bind you EVER. Secondly I've already killed RockSolid mêlée 10-0 he called me a hacker Laughing I killed Itachi even when losing my skills, and trust me Maszek can kill him Laughing I just love how full of bull your lies are, I've killed your hole clan mêlée/Spam you continue to lie and say no when I have you on record dying in mêlée and running and spamming for many rounds, so please stop the lie.

As for using the GLS chat I use it to talk to my brother Itachi, and tr0lol GLS Wink

The only guy who is crazy here is the one who wrote a massive essay of lies, all because he can't accept the fact he needs to train more.

TristannV wrote :

Maszek wrote : Tristan. You've been playing for how long, 2 months? I really don't think either of us should waste our time with this.

Read my post more carefully. I didn't ask you to play me. I asked you to play Itachi, Kid Gogeta , GLS leader -- someone you called a non-pro. He will smoke you.

I said that I WILL SQUEEZE WINS out of you after only playing for two months. If you doubt, come into my server under your actual name. I've smoked "pros" in this game before Maszek. And,frankly, since you CLEARLY are a player of High-Level stature, and us lowly players can't compete, I would love to record you fighting Itachi for my YouTube channel -- to showcase TRUE high level ability in ZEQ2 . . . your highness. *HURL*

ZEQ2GLSCLAN.FORUMOTION.CA --- Hit us up there when you are ready to fight Itachi. okay? Thanks ^_^<^>

Why? So you can lose then not upload it? Trust me Maszek can kill all of you, as he said you're a pure waste of time for anyone here.

Zeth wrote : Only thing I see that's wrong here you aren't speaking of the correct project. For a pro player, you sure don't seem to understand the distinction between ZEQ2 and ZEQ2-lite. Yes, only one is currently released, but this thread and any discussions like this will pretty much be a mess of confusion down the road when the status quo shifts.

Please don't be ambiguous by trying to generalize.

Grega wrote : Does it show that I'm having a bad day?

You still seem pretty level-headed and objective to me, Grega. I've seen shallow bias by some of your peers in the Earth Special Forces community so I think it's safe to say you aren't even close to crossing any lines.

ZEQ2-Lite is often referred as ZEQ2 for short, there is such a thing as pro players you can keep calling it a project as much as you like but it's best slam game! that ever existed, and sometimes people like Nello make the game even better by adding more stuff to it, you can call it a Project or sandbox but in the end it's the best! And the only reason why most people left because they grew up got a job and can't play this forever, besides the fact people like ruining the fun with binds/crashing servers and insults, making many people become bored and leave.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote : there is such a thing as pro players

Are tehy getting paid?

No.

Then they are not pro players.

Grega wrote :

Salty Sam wrote : there is such a thing as pro players

Are tehy getting paid?

No.

Then they are not pro players.

Pro player example:

1. Guy has killed 10 players

2. Has killed 1.Guy and 20 players

3. Has killed 2.Guy and 1.Guy and 30 players

4.Has killed 2000000 players and all those guy's = pro *laughing out loud*

Point is...

Killed Many many many many people

Beaten people have beaten many players

1 guy kills a hole server of players another manages to kill him half hp, someone else kills him 0 damage, this a pro for example, well sort of an example, and yes anyone can kill anyone with backstab but without that and all this happens that is a pro, you understand now or need more examples? Laughing

Okay. Everytime I hear "Oh, you aren't worth my time" It screams Hercule complex ( you know, the afro loser from Dragon Ball Z ? ). When yall wanna fight Itachi or Rocksolid in mêlée for YouTube, let me know. And you can record also, if you are worried about me not uploading. If not, stop posting trash talk on my videos. Thanks ^_^<^>

TristannV wrote : Okay. Everytime I hear "Oh, you aren't worth my time" It screams Hercule complex ( you know, the afro loser from Dragon Ball Z ? ). When yall wanna fight Itachi or Rocksolid in mêlée for YouTube, let me know. And you can record also, if you are worried about me not uploading. If not, stop posting trash talk on my videos. Thanks ^_^<^>

Speaking of video's I think I might upload a certain one Wink

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]