Content

<<  1, 2

ZEQ2 Tournament! High Level Gameplay Video!

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 17, 2014

Kakarot2550 wrote : I fought many GLS members..All lied later how they beat me 4 times when it was actually I who defeated them 5 times.It's a shame...And when they can't beat us they try to backstab us.....

Your Clan is a joke Tristan.

Speaking of video's I think I might upload a certain one Wink

Go right ahead Salty Sam Wink

Note to self, never use this site to upload ever again it's very bad and takes forever then refreshes and doesn't upload -_-

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote : I fought many GLS members..All lied later how they beat me 4 times when it was actually I who defeated them 5 times.It's a shame...And when they can't beat us they try to backstab us.....

Note to self, never use this site to upload ever again it's very bad and takes forever then refreshes and doesn't upload -_-

Now why would you do that? Only thing this site is capable of is Pictures Razz

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Obviously Laughing I love how Zeth etc are all saying upload addons here what the heck? How? It can't even handle a 20 mb zip Confused

Salty Sam wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Obviously :*laughing out loud*: I love how Zeth etc are all saying upload addons here what the heck? How? It can't even handle a 20 mb zip Confused

I know, right?.... Laughing

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Dude. I'm a pro-level gamer. My channel is littered with loudmouths like you all getting stomped out. And not just any loudmouths, pro-level loudmouths. I'm used to this sort of thing from people in the gaming community. The "Oh, not worth my time" is a cop out. I'm ready to fight you Madara in GLS Clan Server.

But more so, you all want to talk so much trash. But, GLS is composed of many ranks. From high level pros, to beginners learning how to use knock back and ki boost. We have 82 members, and we are not a clan that "tries hard" like XS. We have fun in this game by doing King of Hill / 4 v 4's / Tournaments / RP / Training of new players / etc etc.

There are two levels of skill ranks above me. Beating low level fighters, or lying about your encounters with high level one's is laughable. Get on GLS Clan Server, put up against our highest level players -- like Itachi , who you all think is a joke -- or know the place. *scratching my head*. He WILL trash you too kakarott1234.

Fight Itachi or Rocksolid for YT Madara. Lets set a date. I don't like all this "talk" and DDOS attacks. We all know you are a generally disliked member of the community for your loud, irrelevant and untruthful mouth + spammy play style.

If you don't like the fact I titled my video "High-Level Gameplay" (1)get in GLS Clan Server (2) Set up a match with Itachi ( the one you call a "joke" ) (3) Get recorded for my YouTube Channel & Show us what high level gameplay is without relying on ki attacks when you lose.

Madara, me and you can fight for YouTube while the rest fight Itachi, you know Itachi will stomp you. That's why you ride his Richard in our clan chat. But anyways, I'm strong enough for you boy. You don't have mêlée skills. You spend too much time with spam, which you consider a skill for some reason.

If you don't intend to fight sit down, dance with me. Stop fearsome creature partying this post.

www.youtube.com/tristan20z

TristannV wrote : Dude. I'm a pro-level gamer. My channel is littered with loudmouths like you all getting stomped out. And not just any loudmouths, pro-level loudmouths. I'm used to this sort of thing from people in the gaming community. The "Oh, not worth my time" is a cop out. I'm ready to fight you Madara in GLS Clan Server.

But more so, you all want to talk so much trash. But, GLS is composed of many ranks. From high level pros, to beginners learning how to use knock back and ki boost. We have 82 members, and we are not a clan that "tries hard" like XS. We have fun in this game by doing King of Hill / 4 v 4's / Tournaments / RP / Training of new players / etc etc.

There are two levels of skill ranks above me. Beating low level fighters, or lying about your encounters with high level one's is laughable. Get on GLS Clan Server, put up against our highest level players -- like Itachi , who you all think is a joke -- or know the place. *scratching my head*. He WILL trash you too kakarott1234.

Fight Itachi or Rocksolid for YT Madara. Lets set a date. I don't like all this "talk" and DDOS attacks. We all know you are a generally disliked member of the community for your loud, irrelevant and untruthful mouth + spammy play style.

If you don't like the fact I titled my video "High-Level Gameplay" (1)get in GLS Clan Server (2) Set up a match with Itachi ( the one you call a "joke" ) (3) Get recorded for my YouTube Channel & Show us what high level gameplay is without relying on ki attacks when you lose.

Madara, me and you can fight for YouTube while the rest fight Itachi, you know Itachi will stomp you. That's why you ride his Richard in our clan chat. But anyways, I'm strong enough for you boy. You don't have mêlée skills. You spend too much time with spam, which you consider a skill for some reason.

If you don't intend to fight sit down, dance with me. Stop fearsome creature partying this post.

Itachi is my brother and once was my student years ago :L he was a Ls member and I was the co leader there Laughing we've known each other for a long time, I won't fight someone like RockSolid ever, I kill him 24/7 and he never admits defeat, what you think is not my concern your like this because your cornered by multi people. You can say the hole game dislikes me if you like but the truth is who likes you? Let me guess your 10 year old fan boy's on youtube? Laughing

I will not give any more attention to a gummy bear like you, you lie about hacks/DDos I have no clue about any of these things and most of all you people need to just admit defeat, look your probably all stronger then me 3 years ago when I started like you (I was doing 5 vs 1's and stuff then but anyway),just train more and learn respect, I killed and made all your members leave because they insult/cry/lie and pretty much everyone wanted me to get rid of them.

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

TristannV wrote : Dude. I'm a pro-level gamer. My channel is littered with loudmouths like you all getting stomped out. And not just any loudmouths, pro-level loudmouths. I'm used to this sort of thing from people in the gaming community. The "Oh, not worth my time" is a cop out. I'm ready to fight you Madara in GLS Clan Server.

Itachi is my brother and once was my student years ago :L he was a Ls member and I was the co leader there :*laughing out loud*: we've known each other for a long time, I won't fight someone like RockSolid ever, I kill him 24/7 and he never admits defeat, what you think is not my concern your like this because your cornered by multi people. You can say the hole game dislikes me if you like but the truth is who likes you? Let me guess your 10 year old fan boy's on youtube? :*laughing out loud*:

okay Madara, I'm not going to respond the "who really likes me", surely not anyone here I'm making war with. But, people don't post on YouTube / ZEQ2 forums all the time about how miserable I make their experience in ZEQ2. I literally can't get on ZEQ2 without someone talking about how you abused kick, how you were rude to them, how cheap you play, how well you spam, how you deny mêlée fights to spam ki, etc etc.

But down to brass tax: If you are too scared to fight your "Brother" then don't diss his clan which he is the leader of. When you are ready to fight the leader of GLS, and win, then you talk stuff about GLS not being "pros" etc etc. But I'd put 100$ down that Itachi schools everyone here talking stuff about this video so far.

Until then, sit down feed some pigeons. We have 82 members, 75% are active , and I have a lot of fun in ZEQ2. I don't really care if you want to fight or not. But, another victory to add to my page would be awesome.

Postscript: I made this video, so people would say , man this is a fun game -- and new players could watch and see how pro-level game play is when you aren't running around spamming. But noo, of course you ZEQ2 snobs had to get on here nit-picking about your glory days of past -- and about how much better YOU ARE THAN THE PLAYERS IN THE VIDEO. *scratching my head*. Desperate for glory much? Can't just ignore the topic if you don't agree ? True w a s h e d up old players stuff right there. If you don't wanna fight GLS clan leader and show us how high level you all really are, Get off my topic.

Postscript.S: The moderation on words allowed on this forum, being that it is a FREE GAME, and VIRTUALLY UNKNOWN on the internet is INSANE. I can't even type n o o b

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Tristan. You are slightly confused about my intentions, I feel. I did not intend to trash talk you. I did not intend to call you "uninformed participator" by any means, or a weakling. I am simply saying you seem to RIDICULOUSLY overestimate yourself and your clan.

Being good in other games, particularly Mortal Kombat 9 where you practically memorize five combos and then recognize when to start doing them, and finish uninterrupted, does not instantly make you good in ZEQ2 Lite.

Having better manners and an overall positive attitude towards others as well instead of just your own clan would help a lot in improving your credibility.

You insist on us fighting on the GLS clan server, but what you don't realize is a large portion of the competitive playerbase fights on other clan servers, namely WS and Dragon Ball Z. You can't call yourself the best after beating the people on your own server. You need to broaden your perception.

Before removing my avatar Zeth,first send me a message with a reason..

Tristan...I have nothing against your clan.One of your members fought me and then lied afterwards.The fact is that half of your members are Spanish/latinos that can't accept defeat.Keep lie in your mixed up world....I don't wanna be a part of it.

Kakarot2550 wrote : Before removing my avatar Zeth,first send me a message with a reason..

Tristan...I have nothing against your clan.One of your members fought me and then lied afterwards.The fact is that half of your members are Spanish/latinos that can't accept defeat.Keep lie in your mixed up world....I don't wanna be a part of it.

Same here :L I'm fine with these guy's they start insult and attack then when they lose they lie about it, and we got our avatars deleted without even a warning... what the heck? -_- funny how Maszek doesn't :L since we were all trynna say the same thing Neutral

Second Tristan... Kid Itachi doesn't care what I do he even made a post for them to stop there stuffs no one read it so if they start stuffs with me and I get rid of them he doesn't care ask him Neutral just because it's his clan doesn't mean I should treat it different from any other person, and when those persons insults etc I treat them same as those people would be treated. I was trying to say the same thing as Maszek read what I said "You were probably better then me when I first started" But I've been here for 3 years... and I won't show respect to kids who lie/insult.

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote : Before removing my avatar Zeth,first send me a message with a reason..

and we got our avatars without even a warning... what the heck? -_-

First time that I don't know what I did wrong -_-

Same, neither of us insulted personally/directly secondly these are the free forums, but we get in trouble FUNNY since this thread http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7394 breaks every rule and it's in the discussions so Laughing

Reminds me about Printes which broke every rule in existence but nothing was done there because they didn't wanna look like they lost, none of them lost or won... all I saw was fails on both sides...

Can't wait to get a long buttocks essay explaining why fiddle sticks equals nothing.

Maszek wrote : Our message is similar, but not the same. You guys are insulting them and calling them liars. I simply want them to shift their dedication from boasting to practicing, so that one day they can make this thread and not look ridiculous.

That would make sense unless you were in our shoes because they know us already, and he called me a hacker who DDOS of course I'm going to say he lied wouldn't you said the same *laughing out loud* ? Because I have no clue about that stuff, when someones going around saying I hack/DDOS of course I will say the truth that they lied, I never insulted them personally I insulted the fact there bad sports and insult myself.

Maszek wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Maszek wrote : Our message is similar, but not the same. You guys are insulting them and calling them liars. I simply want them to shift their dedication from boasting to practicing, so that one day they can make this thread and not look ridiculous.

That would make sense unless you were in our shoes because they know us already, and he called me a hacker who DDOS of course I'm going to say he lied wouldn't you said the same *laughing out loud* ? Because I have no clue about that stuff, when someones going around saying I hack/DDOS of course I will say the truth that they lied, I never insulted them personally I insulted the fact there bad sports and insult myself.

While you never used DDOS or hacks, most people agree you -did- abuse server security issues to crash servers Razz

They simply don't know how you did it.

The only server I ever crashed was GLS servers when RockSolid and UZI declared war on me a few months ago, I crashed there servers with a certain bunch of energy balls =3 and clones Razz

I never did crash or bind any other servers, I never use bind, only to make kids who insult be quiet with a simple fast head model change, and that was in the past IN MY OWN SERVER and SERVERS I was admin of (yes I had permission)

But anyway you've changed the subject and you've already demonstrated on a thread on the free forums you would've lashed out even worse if you were in my shoes so Laughing

Salty Sam wrote :

Maszek wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Maszek wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

While you never used DDOS or hacks, most people agree you -did- abuse server security issues to crash servers Razz

They simply don't know how you did it.

The only server I ever crashed was GLS servers when RockSolid and UZI declared war on me a few months ago, I crashed there servers with a certain bunch of energy balls =3 and clones Razz

I never did crash or bind any other servers, I never use bind, only to make kids who insult be quiet with a simple fast head model change, and that was in the past IN MY OWN SERVER and SERVERS I was admin of (yes I had permission)

But anyway you've changed the subject and you've already demonstrated on a thread on the free forums you would've lashed out even worse if you were in my shoes so :*laughing out loud*:

Why so aggressive? Razz I probably forgot to mention I am on your side, if you actually received no message at all regarding the removal of your avatar.

I wouldn't call this lashing out, either.

AGGRESSIVE? I'LL SHOW YOU AGGRESSIVE puppy! Joke *laughing out loud* Agressive??? what the heck *laughing out loud*, and what message?...

What I mean is, if someone simply removed your avatar without sending you a private message about it first, I completely understand why you are frustrated. Especially considering the fact that they are supposed to send you a message when they do ANYTHING that concerns you, even if they just edit one of your messages.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

You have talked about a clan and talking about clans is forbidden here, so yes you both lost avatars for breaking rules.

He named certain persons that were attacking the server with console commandes and asked about a way to high five those persons.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

Grega wrote :

Salty Sam wrote : there is such a thing as pro players

Are tehy getting paid?

No.

Then they are not pro players.

Pro player example:

1. Guy has killed 10 players

2. Has killed 1.Guy and 20 players

3. Has killed 2.Guy and 1.Guy and 30 players

4.Has killed 2000000 players and all those guy's = pro *laughing out loud*

Point is...

Killed Many many many many people

Beaten people have beaten many players

1 guy kills a hole server of players another manages to kill him half hp, someone else kills him 0 damage, this a pro for example, well sort of an example, and yes anyone can kill anyone with backstab but without that and all this happens that is a pro, you understand now or need more examples? :*laughing out loud*:

that's not good. You don't need to be good to be a pro. To be a pro you just need to be getting money off it. Skill has only as much to do with it as sponsors are willing to back better people.

Your definition of pro is flawed.

Grega wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Grega wrote :

Salty Sam wrote : there is such a thing as pro players

Are tehy getting paid?

No.

Then they are not pro players.

Pro player example:

1. Guy has killed 10 players

2. Has killed 1.Guy and 20 players

3. Has killed 2.Guy and 1.Guy and 30 players

4.Has killed 2000000 players and all those guy's = pro *laughing out loud*

Point is...

Killed Many many many many people

Beaten people have beaten many players

1 guy kills a hole server of players another manages to kill him half hp, someone else kills him 0 damage, this a pro for example, well sort of an example, and yes anyone can kill anyone with backstab but without that and all this happens that is a pro, you understand now or need more examples? :*laughing out loud*:

that's not good. You don't need to be good to be a pro. To be a pro you just need to be getting money off it. Skill has only as much to do with it as sponsors are willing to back better people.

Your definition of pro is flawed.

Here's another example more of a what if, lets say in ZEQ2-Lite someone kills every singal player and doesn't get paid what does that make him? ._.

And what if someone who gets paid no money kills a paid "pro"?

By "pro" Grega means the actual meaning of the word, "professional", which implies gaming is the person's PROFESSION and way of making money.

Also, I really don't get this whole campaign to get my avatar removed. It certainly won't improve your situation whatsoever. You should focus on figuring out why you lost yours instead of why I have mine.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote : Here's another example more of a what if, lets say in ZEQ2-Lite someone kills every singal player and doesn't get paid what does that make him? ._.

And what if someone who gets paid no money kills a paid "pro"?

Professional is a status, not a skill set. Same way as in sports.

You may be faster than the athlete on TV, but he is the pro and you are not because he is getting paid for it.

People use pro-level because the professionals (people who get paid to do something) are usually abbove average people in the thing they do. But to even make the "pro-level" comparison you first need an actual professional participant.

In ZEQ2-lite there are players who are skilled and there are players who are less skilled, but not a single one of them is pro or pro-level since pros don't exist in ZEQ2-lite. And you can't make that comparisson, because you don't know what kind of level someone whos very income depends on the game would achieve.

it's that simple really.

Pros may not always be the best, they just get paid to do the thing they do.

Salty Sam wrote :

Maszek wrote : By "pro" Grega means the actual meaning of the word, "professional", which implies gaming is the person's PROFESSION and way of making money.

Also, I really don't get this whole campaign to get my avatar removed. It certainly won't improve your situation whatsoever. You should focus on figuring out why you lost yours instead of why I have mine.

I already know why you have your avatar from reading every signal |The Adventures of Zeth & Maszek in IRC| my favorite part is where you say "I see you are either bored or high again Razz" made me *rolling on floor laughing* *super mega extreme intense laughter*

*slaps Maszek around.

*laughing out loud*

Oh wow, you are very clever, you know pastie exists... Wow. You are STUNNINGLY intelligent.

I mean, obviously, Brad and Mima are both my friends, and we have a tea party and kiss every afternoon, and I am allowed to do whatever I want on these forums including reckless insulting and flaming.

...Or maybe you were the only one doing that, and that's why you got what was coming and what you should have seen a mile away and avoid.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Since Salty Sam wasn't listening to reason, and he was being neither open-minded nor productive, I've issued a temporary high five. I cannot moderate this thread now, I will tomorrow. I hope everyone will refrain from posting until tomorrow morning in this thread.

I haven't been able to moderate the forums for a few weeks. When I do, everything will be cleaned up. As for avatars, that's something you'll have to message Zeth about. Or just go to the IRC.

There is still a difference between you and Maszek. Maszek contributed to this community. It's as simple as that. Brad probably had other things to do than to make peace between you two-three.

AgainMadaraZ wrote : 1. Why am I being released then?

Because what I've seen in this last page of the topic was enough to get a temporary high five. Even when people gave you distinct reasons why you should stop, or answer some questions, you didn't do that. Even when someone explained in points what they thought.

AgainMadaraZ wrote : 3. Contributed... your right I didn't just help people on the forums and people I have personal issues with in game either in pm's and forums BEING SARCASTIC *intense laughter*
because I did help them I also didn't tell Scifi spirit all flaws and how to fix it in his whizzy zazz, I also didn't get new people to check out this project ... Guess I'm lacking in identifiable function and unproductive...

Only contribution from those are telling ScifiSpirit about flaws and helping people around the forum. I wasn't aware you did that. Still, that won't excuse you from attacking other people in this thread. The rest of your contributions (ingame problems) are not important.

AgainMadaraZ wrote : 4. Deleting the Register button pretty cheap *rolling on floor laughing*...

Pressing a single button is easier. I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish.

Frankly, it's quite immature of you to do what you're doing. And no, using sarcasm doesn't make you look mature or clever.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

There is still a difference between you and Maszek. Maszek contributed to this community. It's as simple as that.

Exactly. This is pretty much the criteria for ANY forum moderation.

Is the user constructive or positive? Do they present themselves and their posts cleanly and objectively? Have they contributed to the project in any way? If yes to any of the above, then those users INSTANTLY have more weight and value in the community than those that are not.

Our course of action largely depends on the value of the user. If you've shown that you are an ignorant, non-helpful individual in relevance to the project goals, you can bet that moderation concerning you will be just as shallow. On the other hand, if you've shown yourself to be intelligent, helpful, or productive, be certain that any moderation that needs to be done will be carefully approached and FAR more forgiving.

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 24, 2014

Nice video but I believe playing on the normal stable version of the game during tournaments would be better .

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]