Content

Android 18

AgustinaBabyA View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 12, 2014

I am looking for the link to download Android 18 Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Richma View user's profile Send private message

It's not relased yet but if you have skills to rig, animate and export it ingame you can download the vintage model of A18.

AgustinaBabyA View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : It's not relased yet but if you have skills to rig, animate and export it ingame you can download the vintage model of A18.

But I saw some persons created a 18 [http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/142/8/3/android_18_by_chipchirip-d3gx5ur.jpg][/img]

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

that is just edited from deviantart a ZEQ2 fan

Reply with quote Monday, January 13, 2014

AgustinaBabyA wrote :

Richma wrote : It's not relased yet but if you have skills to rig, animate and export it ingame you can download the vintage model of A18.

But I saw some persons created a 18 [http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/142/8/3/android_18_by_chipchirip-d3gx5ur.jpg][/img]

This is the original A18 from ZEQ2 Lite http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2945
That's a vintage model but it's not playable yet it needs to be rigged and animated and exported to the game no one fully did that but some guys are trying it so have patience or you'll have to learn those skils and do it on youw own.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

hey if you want,I have a rigged a18 but I'm to lazy too finish it..she go movement animation..only need combat and skills..if you know how to animate already,pm me,ill send you the file

ivanhoeGT wrote : hey if you want,I have a rigged a18 but I'm to lazy too finish it..she go movement animation..only need combat and skills..if you know how to animate already,pm me,ill send you the file

Well for skils animation you could have imported A17 animation the whole set actually they are twins and they have everything the same so can you import the animations from a17 Ivan?

Richma wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote : hey if you want,I have a rigged a18 but I'm to lazy too finish it..she go movement animation..only need combat and skills..if you know how to animate already,pm me,ill send you the file

Well for skils animation you could have imported A17 animation the whole set actually they are twins and they have everything the same so can you import the animations from a17 Ivan?

well actually I can but I don't have a17 rig bone.so its kind of hard..need to start from idle to combat and so on..if someone can do her,would be great..after gero,I'm thinking of doing a19 so I got no time for 18 Wink

I see, okay relase what you have maybe someone will do the other animations that are missing Smile

oh yeah,great idea..ill some little changes on her,then I'll upload

That would be great Very Happy

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

AgustinaBabyA wrote : I am looking for the link to download Android 18 Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Why do you need Android 18?Nobody will make Android 18..unless Nello will make it for his F3+ pack.IvanhoeGT can do vintage model Wink

I want some to finish this android 18 actually

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6063&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=4175

she's weird

Maybe forehead a little big and relase it somewhere where people can see it and give a try Wink

Richma wrote : Maybe forehead a little big and relase it somewhere where people can see it and give a try Wink

yeah,I agree..but anyway,they can do it..also,I've rig it for them

Okay relase it then, someone for sure will give a try

I want to but wait for the next 6 - 8 hours..its night here and I'm using my laptop..

Oh okay no problemo Laughing

seems that I can't find the rig file sorry..but I have the not yet character

ivanhoeGT wrote : seems that I can't find the rig file sorry..but I have the not yet character

No problemo I can actually rig but I don't know how to animate and export ingame Embarassed Laughing

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote : seems that I can't find the rig file sorry..but I have the not yet character

No problemo I can actually rig but I don't know how to animate and export ingame Embarassed :*laughing out loud*:

No one ever does the lazy way out and spams Goku's Bip in rigs anymore? Laughing I tried this out, not bad animations frontward fly animation looks a bit off but, and the body isn't the right size compared to other character's (Transform scale it by 1 *super mega extreme intense laughter*). This motivates me to finish my Buu Saga android 18, all though I'll probably remake it and keep the head I did Laughing

Salty Sam wrote :

Richma wrote :

No problemo I can actually rig but I don't know how to animate and export ingame Embarassed :*laughing out loud*:

No one ever does the lazy way out and spams Goku's Bip in rigs anymore? :*laughing out loud*: I tried this out, not bad animations frontward fly animation looks a bit off but, and the body isn't the right size compared to other character's (Transform scale it by 1 *super mega extreme intense laughter*). This motivates me to finish my Buu Saga android 18, all though I'll probably remake it and keep the head I did :*laughing out loud*:

that's why I'm waiting for nello's Goku animation..with it,it'll be easy to do all character without making new bones

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 17, 2014

ivanhoeGT wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Richma wrote :

No one ever does the lazy way out and spams Goku's Bip in rigs anymore? :*laughing out loud*: I tried this out, not bad animations frontward fly animation looks a bit off but, and the body isn't the right size compared to other character's (Transform scale it by 1 *super mega extreme intense laughter*). This motivates me to finish my Buu Saga android 18, all though I'll probably remake it and keep the head I did :*laughing out loud*:

that's why I'm waiting for nello's Goku animation..with it,it'll be easy to do all character without making new bones

can't wait man. been looking forward to 18 for awhile. good stuff man. props. kudos. all that.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]