LEFT CLICK IN THE PICTURE TO GO TO THE CHARACTER'S DOWNLOAD LINK

gokuHD:

TeenGohanHD:

krillin:

Future Gohan:

Adult Gohan:

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 28, 2014

He looks kind of overly shiney, like he's made of plastic or something...

Try toning down the highlight colors for your shading bands a little, and it might help a bit.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 29, 2014

yup agree with shenku..he's a bit shiny like plastic

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote : He looks kind of overly shiney, like he's made of plastic or something...

Try toning down the highlight colors for your shading bands a little, and it might help a bit.

yup, that's what I was trying to make, the effect of a plastic toy... even with the damaged stuff...

anyway there's something wrong with the aura... so... is going to take a couple days...

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Will you release when finished?

UltimateBroku wrote : Will you release when finished?

well... this is just an skin but anyway if I can make a proper aura I will release it...

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 30, 2014

Anty, how have the moderators not made you change your picture ? And, this mod looks great!

Reply with quote Friday, January 31, 2014

TristannV wrote : Anty, how have the moderators not made you change your picture ? And, this mod looks great!

there's a BIG difference between happy time photos and art...

anyway well... I can't make decent aura... anyway I will upload the character I hope you liked...

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 04, 2014

I like the celshades Very Happy

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 04, 2014

I like it it kind of reminds me of the Vegeta from the budokai tenkaichi intro Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, February 08, 2014

Gotenks GT:

Reply with quote Saturday, February 08, 2014

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!! AnTy that's really really nice will you release it or are you saving it for something special? Very Happy

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 09, 2014

wow ..its nice anty..keep up

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : Gotenks GT:

I like pants model! Looking very good Smile

FireMan View user's profile Send private message

Looks good. Go go! Go go!

Think View user's profile Send private message

I don't understand why you're wasting time on these lacking in identifiable function addons when you could work on other important characters like Super Buu or Brolly.

THINK WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BEING A BAD SPORT. If you think he's wasting time why don't you make those characters that you are talking about.you just criticize everyones work like your better than them. I see if you we're giving constructive criticism but no your just being bogus. Confused

Think View user's profile Send private message

THINK WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BEING A BAD SPORT

You misunderstand. My intention was never to be a bad sport. I simply said that this character is lacking in identifiable function and that there are characters on the SVN waiting to be rigged and animated. Adults Gotenks was never in the anime, so to be honest this character isn't worth his time.

if you think he's wasting time why don't you make those characters that you are talking about.

Because I don't have as much skill and time as AnTy. (yet) I never implied that I had the capacity to make characters, I just give constrictive feedback to stop all this April Fools fiddle sticks. I can log on to moddb and see loads of lacking in identifiable function addons which have nothing to do with ZEQ2 lite's intentions.

you just criticize everyones work like your better than them.

Please do tell the exact words that make you think that I am implying that I am better than "them". You seem to dislike constructive criticism and misunderstand it. I suggest you read properly before making those kind of statements

I see if you we're giving constructive criticism but no your just being bogus. Confused

To be honest, I think you are just feeling angry because I pointed out that you didn't make Bardock's animations, if that's the case, then I see why you are reacting this way. I am one of the only people who don't post comments like "WOW PLEASE release THIS AWESOME CHARACTER PLEASE!!!". I check every possible flaw and give feedback to the creator. Now it's up to the creator whether he wants to listen to the feedback given upon him, or say "yes, I know" and completely boycott it.

Rolling Eyes

okay I see where your coming from but the way you said it sounds very disrespectful I'm just saying you make it sound like your criticizing,and no I'm not mad about the Bardock thing at all it's just pointing out the facts right? Confused

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Please do tell the exact words that make you think that I am implying that I am better than "them". You seem to dislike constructive criticism and misunderstand it. I suggest you read properly before making those kind of statements

What someone chooses to work on is a subjective matter. As a result, requesting Anty not do a particular addon would identify as a scrupulous remark.

Constructive criticism requires understanding of the process and end-result. It's based out of a desire to improve existing inherent structures -- not dismiss or replace them entirely.

FireMan View user's profile Send private message

You misunderstand. My intention was never to be a bad sport. I simply said that this character is lacking in identifiable function and that there are characters on the SVN waiting to be rigged and animated. Adults Gotenks was never in the anime, so to be honest this character isn't worth his time.

It's his choice.

ryku220, ivanhoeGT, VLadD and FireMan, thanks

Think, I worked on other characters in the past, like Vegeta from Buu saga, Vegetto, adult Gohan (Goku's, Piccolo's and great saiyaman outfit), and many others... I wanna work now in some random characters just to spend my free time...

Zeth, could you make me a favor?, just don't let this no-sense discussion continue... I don't wanna see those kind of posts here...

anyway... gotenksGT body and head:

before I forget it... this character have the same animations of Nello's Goku, anyway I will not release it yet because he have to many bugs (because the tag torso), anyway some pictures of him:

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

I like the shiny model style. Good stuff. Is there a download ?

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 10, 2014

TristannV wrote : I like the shiny model style. Good stuff. Is there a download ?

*facepalm* He just said.....ugh.

1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]