Reply with quote Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I miss this:

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Gokua wrote : I miss this:

I wish I was able to say that.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Richma, take it easy my friend, I'm just a man, I can't do every Dragon Ball Z character just like that...

No problemo, Anty I should've replied to enyerbeth, since he was showing off which character you were doing so I said to him that he missed Brolly, don't worry I'm not saying you're slow or something like that, take your time Cool

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

for me,I want Buu's..especially the lipid one..I don't know why but even if I open the svn Buu with 3ds 2012,I can't export them in obj..I mean I can,but the I can't see the model when I open them in obj with misfits

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote : for me,I want Buu's..especially the lipid one..I don't know why but even if I open the svn Buu with 3ds 2012,I can't export them in obj..I mean I can,but the I can't see the model when I open them in obj with misfits

*laughing out loud* me too

Richma View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Gokua, maybe later, the fusion dance is very easy to make, the problem are those ZEQ2-lite's bugs...

mantis tubogan, you should go to the learning forum, that way you could learn about animation and stuff like that...

Richma, okay Cool

ivanhoeGT, I see... I'm using 3ds max 2011 and I have no problem with that Buu (or any other... just with the CAT characters)...

anyway here's the download link of adult Gohan pack:

Adult Gohan:

anyway here's Vegetto:

(before/after picture) that way you can see how much this character changed...

all I have to do is make some animations and add the sounds...

I'm waiting for Buu Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

enyerbeth View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : Gokua, maybe later, the fusion dance is very easy to make, the problem are those ZEQ2-lite's bugs...

mantis tubogan, you should go to the learning forum, that way you could learn about animation and stuff like that...

Richma, okay Cool

ivanhoeGT, I see... I'm using 3ds max 2011 and I have no problem with that Buu (or any other... just with the CAT characters)...

anyway here's the download link of adult Gohan pack:

Adult Gohan:

anyway here's Vegetto:

(before/after picture) that way you can see how much this character changed...

all I have to do is make some animations and add the sounds...

excellent , the player Vegetto .

enyerbeth, thanks

ivanhoeGT, hahah, I see, maybe after Vegetto I will start with the Buu's pack...

anyway a random picture of Vegetto:

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

is that going to be his idle stance?

enyerbeth View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote : I'm waiting for Buu Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ivanhoeGT . anty he still has to finish the players he has in mind so that then start with other the Players

enyerbeth wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote : I'm waiting for Buu Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ivanhoeGT . anty he still has to finish the players he has in mind so that then start with other the Players

I know,that's why I said I'm waiting,not I want him Very Happy

anty,wow,incredible,Vegetto looks amazing..how about Gogeta? are you going to make him? or leave the one that we have now?

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I just hope he does not have the same fly forward animation because lipid Buu with that animation would be hilarious Laughing Laughing Laughing

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 28, 2014

You are doing a good work Anty! Keep it up Wink You are making everything right as I wanted to make when I was working.. so now I'm very happy..Smile sometimes I jump here to see and download what you make.

NELLO!! wrote : You are doing a good work Anty! Keep it up Wink You are making everything right as I wanted to make when I was working.. so now I'm very happy..Smile sometimes I jump here to see and download what you make.

so nello,you're not making addons anymore?

ryku220, no, is just a random pose...

ivanhoeGT, well... for Vegetto, Gogeta and Gotenks I'm going to do the fusion stuff, I mean, for Vegetto and Gogeta you will play before with Goku and if you turn in Vegetto/Gogeta you witth see the fusion animation... same for Gotenks (I'm not sure if will be Goten or Trunks)...

Gokua, no, he's is going to have another kind of animations...

Nello, thanks man, you did a great job with the rig and animations of Goku so... I'm using those things to create some quality addons Cool of course I will do some cool animations like fusion dance and stuff like that...

anyway, here's another picture of Vegetto, it's almst done, al I have to do is create the potara fusion (animation) and after that you will be able to play with him...

FireMan View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT wrote : ryku220, no, is just a random pose...

ivanhoeGT, well... for Vegetto, Gogeta and Gotenks I'm going to do the fusion stuff, I mean, for Vegetto and Gogeta you will play before with Goku and if you turn in Vegetto/Gogeta you witth see the fusion animation... same for Gotenks (I'm not sure if will be Goten or Trunks)...

Gokua, no, he's is going to have another kind of animations...

Nello, thanks man, you did a great job with the rig and animations of Goku so... I'm using those things to create some quality addons Cool of course I will do some cool animations like fusion dance and stuff like that...

anyway, here's another picture of Vegetto, it's almst done, al I have to do is create the potara fusion (animation) and after that you will be able to play with him...

You're a F**king lloyd Anty. Keep up the good work.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Waow, one more time you don't fail to impress Very Happy

Fortunately, bones are doodling useful Surprised without it could take 2 and even 3 times the current work...

Just G G! You take all these models from svn, right ?

Will you animate a ZEQ2 inedit character ? Very Happy

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Hi Anty,

great work with Vegito

ad good luck with Buu Pack

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

STOP REQUESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! he'll do as he plzs Confused

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

"Deleted"

and again,its amazing..one question,how exactly are you going to make Vegito and Gogeta fuse with two character?
for me,that will cost three character in one model..anyway,continue,your doing great Very Happy

FireMan, hah, thanks, later some other quality stuff...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), thanks, anyway the work with bones is always much better because you can you those animations over and over again, about the characters, the base if from Nello's Goku, the heads and the other things are from older addons with some extra vertices... and I'm not sure, I have other things to do (in my life) so... not sure to be honest...

mj_98 thanks, for Buu I'm planning to do some stuff like the absortion and things like that...

ivanhoeGT, thanks, well... it's going to be kind of hard but everything is possible so... don't worry about that... before I wanna make a perfect animation but that's going to take like 2 days I guess...

anyway... before to release that Vegetto I will work in Goten and Trunks, after that I'm going to release a fusionPack (Vegetto, Gogeta and Gotenks) in that pack you will see the fusion stuff...

let me ask you... do you wanna play with Goten and Trunks at the same time? (I mean in the same character like a tag team) (kind of like the ones from bid for power) or like separated characters? (just like another addon)

AnTycrisT wrote : FireMan, hah, thanks, later some other quality stuff...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), thanks, anyway the work with bones is always much better because you can you those animations over and over again, about the characters, the base if from Nello's Goku, the heads and the other things are from older addons with some extra vertices... and I'm not sure, I have other things to do (in my life) so... not sure to be honest...

mj_98 thanks, for Buu I'm planning to do some stuff like the absortion and things like that...

ivanhoeGT, thanks, well... it's going to be kind of hard but everything is possible so... don't worry about that... before I wanna make a perfect animation but that's going to take like 2 days I guess...

anyway... before to release that Vegetto I will work in Goten and Trunks, after that I'm going to release a fusionPack (Vegetto, Gogeta and Gotenks) in that pack you will see the fusion stuff...

let me ask you... do you wanna play with Goten and Trunks at the same time? (I mean in the same character like a tag team) (kind of like the ones from bid for power) or like separated characters? (just like another addon)

take your time and good luck

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]