Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  >>

Random Stuff

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 03, 2014

so this is damaged Goku or is this a whole different character just without the shirt

all I have t do is fix the one with the orange/blue shirt and upload it to moddb.com...

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 03, 2014

Hi Anty,

Great work and gook luck with it

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 04, 2014

good work..I like the Super Saiyan

Richma View user's profile Send private message

The shading is like from the Dragon Ball Z Movie: Plan to eradicate the Super Saiyans and newer Dragon Ball Z movies like that one, looking cool Cool

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Gokua, mj_98 and ivanhoeGT, thanks

Richma, thanks, and yes, I was trying to make a shading kind of like those new movies, I guess they look good enough... oh and I will upload some bass covers soon, I hope you try it with you guitar too Cool

ryku220, yup, I will upload three different characters, the one with the orange/blue shirt, the one without the shirt and the one with the damaged pants...

anyway I'm searching for blender with the ,md3 import/export plugin, could be great if someone help me with that...

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : Gokua, mj_98 and ivanhoeGT, thanks

Richma, thanks, and yes, I was trying to make a shading kind of like those new movies, I guess they look good enough... oh and I will upload some bass covers soon, I hope you try it with you guitar too Cool

ryku220, yup, I will upload three different characters, the one with the orange/blue shirt, the one without the shirt and the one with the damaged pants...

anyway I'm searching for blender with the ,md3 import/export plugin, could be great if someone help me with that...

I found this not sure what blender version you have but here:http://www.moddb.com/games/quake-iii-arena/downloads/blender-md3-import-export-tool

anty one more question does he have a tail since he can transform into Super Saiyan 4? also it reminds me of the ultimate tenkaichi cutscene stance *laughing out loud* I'm pretty sure everyones getting that feeling right *laughing out loud* but like it. Very Happy

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

I will upload three different characters, the one with the orange/blue shirt, the one without the shirt and the one with the damaged pants...

couldn't it be better with damages features ?

by the way did you made a Goku with a half of his undershirt ?(like freeza saga): Link

FireMan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 05, 2014

It looks really good Anty! You should make some videos by yourself, to show the animations and the character.

AnTy wrote : Gokua, mj_98 and ivanhoeGT, thanks

You're welcome, can't wait to hear them Very Happy also I can play the song but one part not and that's the solo it's a short solo but I can't play it it's too fast Embarassed

About Blender, I'm using it but I couldn't find that plugin neither so I've Misfit Model 3D to export the file from md3 to obj, which Blender support also some other formats Razz

Hi Anty,

Here is import md3 and export plugin: http://www.moddb.com/games/quake-iii-arena/downloads/blender-md3-import-export-tool

http://www.katsbits.com/tools/

mj_98 wrote : Hi Anty,

Here is import md3 and export plugin: http://www.moddb.com/games/quake-iii-arena/downloads/blender-md3-import-export-tool

http://www.katsbits.com/tools/

I already gave him that.....

ryku220, thanks, anyway I guess the Super Saiyan 4 will have to wait a little more...

Gokua and mj_98, thanks for the plugin...

FireMan, thanks, well... I have no time to make videos, anyway why you wanna see a video if you can play with the character?...

Richma, keep trying, I'm sure you will be able to do it Cool

anyway here's the one with the orange/blue shirt:

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), maybe, but if I make them as damages features the character is going to be heavy as heII because all the transformations/tiers I will add... and something like this?:

anyway all I have to do is put all those transformations in the other Goku and after that I will upload them to moddb.com...

EDIT: Ready:

well... almost done, now I have to put the sprite of the one-hand Spirit Bomb and upload it... maybe I will upload it tomorrow...

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 06, 2014

nice,I like the one with shirt

Seems like the SVN build can be updated once you finish him, Anty Cool

ivanhoeGT and Richma, thanks

anyway... I was trying to upload the character:

but... there's a little problem... where's the upload button?:

so... there's a solution?, I can't upload characters to moddb.com anymore?... someone someday will delete all that rubbish/"addons"?...

Hi Anty,

uploadit on mediafire.com

I gave the solution in the thread of the discussion forum

I'm so happy now *laughing out loud* Very Happy

I don't see it yet *intense laughter*

AnTy wrote : ivanhoeGT and Richma, thanks

anyway... I was trying to upload the character:

but... there's a little problem... where's the upload button?:

so... there's a solution?, I can't upload characters to moddb.com anymore?... someone someday will delete all that rubbish/"addons"?...

here is an easier way to fix this

Reply with quote Friday, March 07, 2014

anty uploaded the character on moddb Very Happy

here http://www.moddb.com/groups/ZEQ2-lite-hd/addons/Goku-hd

enyerbeth View user's profile Send private message

Excellent work. I like this Goku and everyone else.............. My buddy. you can add to the page ZEQ2 lite other an option that be to download players . to that no have problem with the page moddb.com , and so the original characters are yours, and not of other page . And also on page moddb.com, strange things have been placed.

Superb work the only thing I don't like is the WALK animation and RUN animations needs also improvments but it's not bad as the WALK one is he is walking really weird, but the sound, fly up, fly down, jump, shading, model they look really awesome Cool

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

I like the RUN animation. the WALK looks like he is a little to stiff.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]