Content

Models f**ed up after Editing T.T

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hi, sorry if this thread should be in another part but I didn't know where I could create it.

Like the title says, when I edit models, sometimes, a part of the model become KDdzjh. (hard to say by words but some picture will explain more Smile )

The face is totally weird now... (I didn't even touched it Sad )

Where does this come from ?

I can't edit models without this...

I'm currently remodeling the face like before but it's hard D'x (for me)

Postscript: I use misfit and revo gold edition.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 20, 2014

Firstly, you should attach the images here, both so the links are permanent, as well as so we can see the images side by side more easily... Took me a minute to even spot what you were talking about flipping back and forth between browser tabs...

As best as I can tell, you may have accidentally had some vertices from the face selected when you scaled or moved something for the hair, or something got messed up with the head tag as you were editing, which the tags can cause some weird scaling issues at times(I had one issue when I was working on Videl trying to figure out how to make tags properly where the torso tag was messed up so bad that it rescaled the entire torso of the mesh to be three times wider and one quarter as tall as it was suppose to be...)...

Try grabbing the original mesh that you started with and redo some of the edits(Like remove a hair spike and that's it. Basically, do just enough to tell the difference between it and the original, but pay careful attention to exactly what you change and how. Make notes of each step if you think that'll help.), and see if it does it again. That will help narrow down if it was a one time fluke of software, a mistake on your part, or if something else is at play.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 21, 2014

I worked on it yesterday and today with Goku April Fools face (I used Dragon Ball Z Goku face before) and I have almost done without this weird bug Smile

Postscript: I edited the first comment, sorry ^^'

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]