Content

1, 2  >>

I can't sleep

GOKU_2020 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 06, 2014

Sad Sad Sad
I can't sleep at night please help me,
I woke up at 6:00 am at morning and go to bed at 10:30 pm but I can't sleep and I can't just sleep.
please give me some ideas about it please help

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

Kind of weird topic though.

Shakia View user's profile Send private message

it's normal

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

GOKU_2020 wrote : Sad Sad Sad
I can't sleep at night please help me,
I woke up at 6:00 am at morning and go to bed at 10:30 pm but I can't sleep and I can't just sleep.
please give me some ideas about it please help

take pillow and watch tv you will sleep Automatically My Father Sleep Like This Way and If I am Not Sleepy I watch Big Time Rush and My Eyes (yawn)

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 07, 2014

For me, I usually try drinking some milk, reading a book(or manga), or listening to some quite music/watching semi-boring TV(particularly the last one if the silence is getting to you, but remember to keep it just loud enough to hear but quiet enough to not keep your attention or it will keep you awake...).

Milk helps stimulate your body chemically into being sleepier, reading focuses your mind enough to help eliminate/filter out all the disordered mental noise that keeps you up into the wee hours(and by mental noise I mean those random thoughts that keep popping into your head at night as you lay with your eyes closed, such as what you're going to do tomorrow, who that cute girl is at the grocery store that you want to ask out, whether or not artificial gravity technology is theoretically possible, why neither evolution nor immutable belief can explain the absurdity that is the platypus, exc.), and of course background noise(music/TV) can also help drown out your thoughts enough to let you drift to sleep easier.

Edit: Note that the above suggestions don't always work(hence partially the reason why I personally am still up at 2:30am right now and posting this...), but they can help sometimes.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Same as Shenku! The difference is that I put strawberry syrup in, it taste like milkshake :p!

Or I can hit you with my 300 pages Dragon Ball book, you'll sleep and have a great night *intense laughter*

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Lfs wrote : Kind of weird topic though.

at this point I don't know what's better, another lacking in identifiable function thread or another SSJ123456789 Goku...

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote : why neither evolution nor immutable belief can explain the absurdity that is the platypus

Hahaha this line really had me going. Smile

TRL wrote :

Shenku wrote : why neither evolution nor immutable belief can explain the absurdity that is the platypus

Well they say humor is the best medicine. Razz

Shakia View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote :

TRL wrote :

Well they say humor is the best medicine. Razz

comedy part is true look up Jim carey or his old movie the mask Very Happy *laughing out loud*

ahaque View user's profile Send private message

Do you even turn the lights off at bed?

Anyway, if you can't sleep, here is some advice I picked up somewhere.

1. Get exercise: When you get all tired, your body WANTS to sleep.

2. As shown in a previous post, you should drink milk.

3. And third, check with your doctor, it's alright to say you feel fine, but checking with your nearest doctor may save you some trouble.

Reply with quote Saturday, March 08, 2014

ahaque wrote :
3. And third, check with your doctor, it's alright to say you feel fine, but checking with your nearest doctor may save you some trouble.

If you repeatedly have problems sleeping, this is definitely something you'd want to consider. Insomnia can have a number of causes, ranging from physical to even psychological, so consulting with a Doctor may help determine the cause as well as a solution.

I myself suffer from undiagnosed chronic insomnia(I think) pretty freaquently, but have never seen a doctor about it simply because it's largely self inflicted by my own sleeping and eating habits. I often stay up way too late playing video games or some other such nonsense, and I frequently consume highly caffeinated soft drinks(Pepsi, Mountain Dew, exc.), both of which contribute to my tendancy to naturally fall asleep later and later, and before I know it I'm going to bed at 7:30am and end up sleeping through half the day. This in turn means that because I slept so far into the day, I'm more likely to stay up late that night because "I'm not tired yet", and thus perpetuating the problem.

Suffice to say, avoid late night gaming sessions, don't drink anything with caffeine after about 5pm(sooner or later depending on your metabolism, or if you're still having trouble, cut out the soft drinks all together and drink just water/milk instead. It's healthier anyways.), and avoid sleeping in too late on days when you don't need to get up early.

OKAY NOW I FOLLOWED ALL YOUR STEPS AND NOW I don't HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN SLEEPING.
NOW I AM COMFORTABLE IN GETTING A 7 HOUR SLEEP.

FireMan View user's profile Send private message

Lfs wrote : Kind of weird topic though.

Even in weird topics such as this one, people tend to help out.

OKAY NOW I FOLLOWED ALL YOUR STEPS AND NOW I don't HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN SLEEPING.
NOW I AM COMFORTABLE IN GETTING A 7 HOUR SLEEP.

did you tryied the Dragon Ball book ? Laughing

by the way you still use caps Razz

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : did you tryied the Dragon Ball book ? :*laughing out loud*:

by the way you still use caps Razz

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) You mean:
"Did you try the Dragon Ball book?
By the way, you still use caps."

ahh sorry I wrote this but I edited *intense laughter* Embarassed

but the "," I don't use it because I'm kind of "in a hurry" *intense laughter*

so many things to do :\

well thanks for your suggestion and no caps this time.
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : ahh sorry I wrote this but I edited *intense laughter* Embarassed

but the "," I don't use it because I'm kind of "in a hurry" *intense laughter*

so many things to do :\

You don't need to press ENTER each sentence. You should also use Caps lock on the start of your sentence. There's nothing wrong with caps lock, if you use it right.

Reply with quote Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hey LAST NIGHT I SLEPT FROM 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM. 3 HOURS AND FROM 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM I TOOK A 30 MINUTES NAP.

IS THAT SLEEP ENOUGH FOR ME.
I AM 13.5 YEARS OLD.

13 yo... You need at least 10 or 12 h

It is 12:02 AM HERE AND I SLEPT FROM 3:00 PM TO 9:00 PM BECAUSE OF a lot OF TIREDNESS.

I AM GOING TO SLEEP IT IS 2:12 AM HERE.

you need 10-12 hours but 7 is the real minimum.

I know this because I don't sleep a lot too sometimes *intense laughter* like 3 or 6 hours and I'm really tired after *super intense laughter*. (I'm 17)

I slept from 2:20 AM - 6:50 AM.
Now that's enough for me isn't it?
And Today is my 1st summer Holiday.
I had set my schedule a sleep of 7 hours like 1:00/2:00 AM - 7:00/8:00 AM.

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]