Content

1, 2  >>

How do you edit character textures on ZEQ2 revolution 5?

KRAKELINGCATcarnage View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 07, 2014

I really want to know how to edit the character textures like I want to make Goku's hair blue how do I do that?

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

blue oO ? -_-'... I won't help you...

but if you need help there is tutorials on the learning forum

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : blue oO ? -_-'... I won't help you...

It was only a example *intense laughter*

I updated, sorry if I'm rough but never tell me this kind of joke anymore D':

There: http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

KRAKELINGCATcarnage wrote :

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : blue oO ? -_-'... I won't help you...

It was only a example *intense laughter*

I have searched evrywhere on this forum and a I found one but whenever I try it my character texture won't change or its just really messed up Sad

Haha sorry that I told you the joke I'm bad at giving examples

if the textures are grey it's a script problem (go to your ZEQ2 folder->scripts-> player<insert name>.shader -> open with notepad or other -> search the path of your textures and change it to the right path.

If it's invisible it's because of the default.skin (go to your player folder --> tier<insert number> --> and open default.skin with notepad --> you will see some words and a ",". The words at the left of the "," are the model parts (legs, arms, or any name... you can see it in the model by opening it with misfit (easier to use) --> materials --> groups) and the words at the right of the "," represent the script function (go at your character's script file and locate the words). you just have to put the good model part (at the left of the ",") with the right script function (at the right of the ","))

I hope I have helped, and without an error.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : if the textures are grey it's a script problem (go to your ZEQ2 folder->scripts-> player<insert name>.shader -> open with notepad or other -> search the path of your textures and change it to the right path.

If it's invisible it's because of the default.skin (go to your player folder --> tier<insert number> --> and open default.skin with notepad --> you will see some words and a ",". The words at the left of the "," are the model parts (legs, arms, or any name... you can see it in the model by opening it with misfit (easier to use) --> materials --> groups) and the words at the right of the "," represent the script function (go at your character's script file and locate the words). you just have to put the good model part (at the left of the ",") with the right script function (at the right of the ","))

I hope I have helped, and without an error.

thanks for the reply I tried with the script files but when I go into scripts it only contains shaider files of the players instead of the thing with the texture and stuff

and I did everything what I found using mistfist 3D model but I ended up getting this https://www.dropbox.com/s/ko8uktg3l1c72k2/screenshot.PNG and is there something possible like this guy does? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7bPPDiqRY I tried to do it like him but it isn't really a tutorial that can be watched very good

can you give me the default.skin ? just upload there and make a save of it (copy)

Do you mean the png files of the character skin or a actual file?

Edit: I found it Very Happy here is the skin file https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg1avah87bl9nn8/default.skin

arf... I told you to upload it there :\

anyway I'm seeing what's wrong, wait a min.

can you give me all the name of the groups in the head model ?

Do you mean this? or do I have to look for a certain file which contains the group list?

okay now go in the scripts and look at this function: friezaHead4

it must be written as same in both files (.shader and .skin) because the default.skin search the function named "friezaHead4" in all the script folder (by searching in all files).

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : okay now go in the scripts and look at this function: friezaHead4

it must be written as same in both files (.shader and .skin) because the default.skin search the function named "friezaHead4" in all the script folder (by searching in all files).

I opened the frieza shader folder with notepad but somehow I cannot find the head part the only part I can find related to head is from Raditz

upload the script here please. if I can't find it I'll create the function.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : upload the script here please. if I can't find it I'll create the function.

Here you go brother Smile

I'm not sure if you can see what I sended you in the post tough so I put a link to the file to https://www.dropbox.com/s/71kve7q5zxfrb72/frieza.shader

a last thing, how is named your character folder and your character's head textures ?

I saw there were Raditz, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 4 there... so I deleted it and I'm creating the function for the head but I just need to know what I asked just before.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : a last thing, how is named your character folder and your character's head textures ?

I saw there were Raditz, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 4 there... so I deleted it and I'm creating the function for the head but I just need to know what I asked just before.

My character is named: KRAKELINGCATcarnage

I'm planning on retexturing a copy of frieza

I will now upload my character textures

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a6hvgdfnthvncb/KRAKELINGCAT.rar

I've finished the scripts .skin and folder, you just have to fuse the folders with what you already have

I've made the scripts to avoid conflict between other character's functions.

I added a shine texture (frieza's one) it will appears purple on the top of the head. I hope it's okay.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I've finished the scripts .skin and folder, you just have to fuse the folders with what you already have

I've made the scripts to avoid conflict between other character's functions.

I added a shine texture (frieza's one) it will appears purple on the top of the head. I hope it's okay.

Wow I added the character files and I even applied them with mistfist 3D but somehow when I select my character it still has the default frieza texture. what am I doing wrong?

can you give me the entire player folder with new textures and all without changing any name ?

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : can you give me the entire player folder with new textures and all without changing any name ?

`

I'm sorry but it will take forever for me to upload the players file I think you might have to look in your own ZEQ2 player folder becus I might have to go soon

the problem is that I don't have your folder, so I don't have all the files to work on :\. but we could continue tomorrow ?

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : the problem is that I don't have your folder, so I don't have all the files to work on :\. but we could continue tomorrow ?

Good idea brother I'm right now uploading my players file for tomorrow Smile

kay ^^ good night.

Reply with quote Saturday, March 08, 2014

I got the files for you Smile https://www.dropbox.com/s/om3cy4ad3pb65m4/players.rar

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]