Content

Let's review Games

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 20, 2014

I don't know why I'm making this thread, but non of us review games on Youtube or any other site's, so I thought we could review our favorite games right here. This is sorta lacking, but I thought it would be cool to hear your review on Video Game's you love (or dislike)

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

dbzut I'm one of those people who kind of liked this game. konker bad fur day (BEST GAME EVER) *laughing out loud* Very Happy

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Well since there are a lot of us that are lazy and lacking in identifiable function this is a great thread for us Laughing

So here are my games that I like and don't like:

1.Titan Quest+expansion(Immortal Throne)What I like about this game is that it has nice quest great monsters and boss, it's a game in which you fight against Titans and at the end you fight against the lloyd of underworld Hades, that part in on the expansion, without it you can fight till Olypus against Typhon. What I dislike about the game is if you don't have the expansion it's not as fun as with it, also with the expansion it gets boring if you're not really into it because if you load your Avatar from Titan Quest or create a new one on Immortal Throne you have to start from first level doesn't matter if you completed it on stock Titan Quest.

2.NFS Underground 1 & 2 The first Underground wasn't so good as the second one because it didn't have the open world but it had cool cars like one of my favorite one Honda S2000, it also doesn't look nice. Underground 2 is kind of a long game the you.are.L can really be too long because you can have at once 3 races which is too much and all 3 have 3 laps. Cars aren't bad also how the game looks.

3.TES: Oblivion. The game is amazing, open world, great grapchis, runs on low-end PC without any problem. What I dislike is it's too short, your run out of quests fast, so first complete the gates and go on with quests.

4.Dragon Ball Online. The game was fun it had some weird mobs that I never saw in the anime seria or maybe I skipped them. What I dislike about it is that it was on....well whatever language it was, anyway are.I.P...hopes for the private server.

5.NFS World. The game has great cars, runs on low-end PC without problems. What I dislike it's full with hackers :/ it has buggs like map, road and cars disappearing.

6.Grand Theft Auto SA. Nothing bad to tell about it, one of the best games ever Very Happy

7.Guitar Hero 3 & World Tour. Well if you badly want to play your favorite songs, create your self as a rockstar, this is the game for you. What I dislike about it you can get bored of it after playing it a lot and the problem is it's fun and you simply have to play it to get bored of it Laughing

I think I've listend my favorite ones Razz
My PC config:
RAM: 2GB
CPU: P4, 3,00 ghz
GPU: ATI Radeon x1600, 256 mb

TES: Oblivion is a GREAT game and honstly I think is better than skyrim by a tad bit. spell making OH MY GOODNESS that made everything much better. best spell on Oblivion WATER WALKING. Very Happy

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

When I get J Stars tomorrow, I'll review it.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

ryku220 wrote : TES: Oblivion is a GREAT game and honstly I think is better than skyrim by a tad bit. spell making OH MY GOODNESS that made everything much better. best spell on Oblivion WATER WALKING. Very Happy

Nope. Walker Walking spell was fun, but lacking in identifiable function once you maxed out Acrobatics and could jump on water.

Personally, I think the Chameleon spell was better, especially if you had multiple spells to stack it over 99 (or enchanted all your gear with it, did the same thing) which essentially made you improbable to detect by almost every NPC. It was fun hitting guards in the face and watching them run away as they tried to figure out where you were, and infinitely useful when going through caves and dungeons.

I think one of my favorite glitches that I found in the 360 version was that you could permanently keep a piece of gear's enchantment on you without the gear on, and could be stacked with multiple items that give the same effect, permanently boosting a chosen stat(useful when combined with the enchanting podiums in the mage tower or the mage's guild, and a trash ton of misc. rings or other cheap non-enchanted gear.) I accidentally went too far buffing up my acrobatic stat once, and ended up taking fall damage every time I jumped and landed at anything that wasn't higher than where I started, but could easily jump over the Imperial city walls..... Yeah... I think the magic/enchanting/skill system in Oblivion was much easier to break to your advantage compared to Skyrim... Good times...

water walking came in handy if your acrobatic was low. getting chased by 4 to 5 fearsome creatures *BOOM* now they can't reach you because they can't swim Very Happy

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 21, 2014

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King

One of my favorite games, this is the only Dragon Quest to ever hit PlayStation 2.
What can I say, the music in this game just blows my mind, listening to the same tracks over and over again never gets old.
The graphics are great for this sorta game. Story is also great, having 4 characters on your team. The only thing I don't like about the game is there were times I'd get lost when going through the main quest.
I'm going to give it a 9/10

Reply with quote Saturday, March 22, 2014

Legend of Zelda : Wind waker
I love this game no matter what. The music was incredible I would get lost and be happy even though I'm being attacked by pirates. *laughing out loud* The only thing that's bugs me is the enemies. the second you defeat them they responed. I give it a 9/10 Very Happy

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 22, 2014

ryku220 wrote : Legend of Zelda : Wind waker
I love this game no matter what. The music was incredible I would get lost and be happy even though I'm being attacked by pirates. *laughing out loud* The only thing that's bugs me is the enemies. the second you defeat them they responed. I give it a 9/10 Very Happy

I was a bit reluctant when I heard they were making the HD version of Wind Waker for the WiiU(I liked the Gamecube version, but didn't think it was good enough for a remake...), but I was pleasantly surprised with some of the changes, such as the upgraded sail that removed the discomforting need to change wind directions manually all the time by always having the wind change direction to match the direction you're traveling... Plus the ability to post the Pictographs to the Miiverse has resulted in some interesting amateur photographer type shots of various stuff in the game, some of which can be quite humorous. Razz

Reply with quote Monday, March 24, 2014

I agree with you there Very Happy

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]