Content

Earth's Special Forces: Final 1.0

enyerbeth View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 30, 2014

My friends. In the game Earth's Special Forces need help with the players and maps for completed la version final 1.0 . ¿ because not them they help them finish the game ? . I leave you some pictures of the players

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Oh SV bailed on them? What happened. Grega?

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Probably a tro11.

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

...dahell is this?

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Nah it's confirmed by their official website. Check the first newspost.

http://esforces.com/

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I'm not sure if SV bailed (I'm pretty sure he just did the textures anyway, good game and Enix did the models), but it's always good to have extra support on the team to help pump out the content faster.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Personnaly I don't like this Goku's serious eyes... He looks like Bardock like that. And hd texture is bof for manga characters (I don't say it's beautimus but for me it doesn't go with Dragon Ball Z)...

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Personnaly I don't like this Goku's serious eyes... He looks like Bardock like that. And hd texture is bof for manga characters (I don't say it's beautimus but for me it doesn't go with Dragon Ball Z)...

Well, that's the point. Dragonball Z had a somewhat different style for the characters compared to the manga, and the artists decided to go with the manga style for all of the character models. It's only natural that some of them don't exactly fit the Dragon Ball Z theme.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

well... I liked those Earth Special Forces models/textures/maps/etc., maybe some day I could go to the Earth Special Forces forums and work a little with them...

enyerbeth View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 16, 2014

AnTycrisT wrote : well... I liked those Earth Special Forces models/textures/maps/etc., maybe some day I could go to the Earth Special Forces forums and work a little with them...

anty excellent, if you and nello helps them to finish the Earth Special Forces, soon we can enjoy to play .

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]