Content

Server questions

Alintheter View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 07, 2014

HI...I have some questions and I hope I'll get an answer.I wanna make a server but to be a little costumized.
I mean on lots of server I can't use Q and E to roll and I want this on my server too and in the second row how do I change the spells cast time?I see poaple on some servers running with Spirit Bomb and casting it in 3 seconds.So please Arrow answers

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Alintheter wrote : HI...I have some questions and I hope I'll get an answer.I wanna make a server but to be a little costumized.
I mean on lots of server I can't use Q and E to roll and I want this on my server too and in the second row how do I change the spells cast time?I see poaple on some servers running with Spirit Bomb and casting it in 3 seconds.So please Arrow answers

first of all, some people cast Spirit Bomb in 3 seconds because they have different game pack than you and they are not actually using Goku but if you don't have the character in your game it will automatically be Goku , and the skill isn't Spirit Bomb its another skill like big bang etc.

and it depends if the move is enabled or disabled on the server, you can't control it the host can. and you need to jump to roll...

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]