Content

Need help please

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 11, 2014

Does someone has Goku Super Saiyan 4 lower with skeleton anims ? Please I need it to add tail anims on some characters Sad (edit 500+ frames on frames anims with an added tail is just improbable for me :'D)

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hi,

I have one it‘s for you and now I know how to rig but not make frames like fly, move, attack

Reply with quote Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thank you very much Very Happy, I'm testing it Smile. yeah I don't know how they can do same anims on different model... But I know how they made Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Vegeta Very Happy and I'm going to make same for nightmare Brolly and rigor Smile

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Hi,

I love help anybody

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Thank you very much Very Happy, I'm testing it Smile. yeah I don't know how they can do same anims on different model... But I know how they made Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Vegeta Very Happy and I'm going to make same for nightmare Brolly and rigor Smile

I think it would be better if someone makes a good Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta with no bugs there are very few good Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta's out there fewer than you'll ever expect Laughing

You want me to make a "good" one ? Someone who reads this is actually laughing x)

Which bugs you mean ? (I only know one when editing the lower, the tags desapears after...)

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : You want me to make a "good" one ? Someone who reads this is actually laughing x)

Which bugs you mean ? (I only know one when editing the lower, the tags desapears after...)

I was laughing when I wrote this, I'm busy with school and making the maps I don't have much time to learn how to create a full character and in the learning forums there are missing steps. maybe when we finish making world map, for bugs I mean for for example. missing a bone for rigging or placing it wrong etc.

I'm at school too x). But I can try, anty made one, but I don't think he posted it...

Reply with quote Monday, April 14, 2014

yeah I had hope, but I knew you would send me a thing like that *intense laughter*, mj, please read the first post again... I asked a lower or a tail with "skeleton animations"

I was surprised that someone could give it to me that quick...

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 16, 2014

please,someone, I really need it :'<.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Assuming your Super Saiyan 4 Goku uses the same animations as the SVN version of Goku, the fastest way would be to just add the tail to that version in 3ds max, rig up the tail/bones to the biped, animate it real quick, then export just the tail mesh as an .md3 file like you would the Lower, and finally just merge it with the Lower you're using in Misfit Model 3D.

The longest step is the animating itself, and that shouldn't take more than a half hour at most unless you're making it more complicated than it needs to be...

Reply with quote Thursday, April 17, 2014

I already know that... But if someone already has a tail with skeleton anims it could be easier and permit me to don't make 500(or 700)frames of anims...

I have 3 characters that need a animated tail :\ And making anims myself for 3 characters will take forever...

And to make anims myself I need to anim the lower too (because I can't add bones and then do skel anims on frame animated lower...)

Oh another thing! I saw on Gogeta Super Saiyan 4 lower there's Goku Super Saiyan 4 lower in. So someone had Goku Super Saiyan 4 and Gogeta lower with skel anims...

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :
I have 3 characters that need a animated tail :\ And making anims myself for 3 characters will take forever...

Shenku wrote :
The longest step is the animating itself, and that shouldn't take more than a half hour at most unless you're making it more complicated than it needs to be...

Either you didn't read my whole post, or you are over complicating the process of animating the tail, because if it's going to take "forever" which is quite significantly more than a half hour, you're probably doing it wrong...

If you linked the tail bones properly to the pelvis, most of the animation work should be done for you, all you need from there is to animate the tail wagging/waving as the character goes through each animation sequence. For the most part, that's just the same 3-10 frames of animation copied over and over, and automatic tweening from one frame to something like 5 frames over means you don't need to do all 500-700ish frames individually, you're really only doing about 100ish. Which again, shouldn't take more than a half hour...

yeah but how am I going to do skel anims when there's already frames anim that doesn't allow new objects in a model (for misfit)

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]