Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  >>

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 15, 2014

>DarkPrince_92

It's same for every game, it's hard to know when it will be finished. If they don't have time and will report the date, so the game will be as crappy as battle of z. But seeing the renders it's actually far better than boz.

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I was just talking about the release date. Even in its alpha stages it looks bunches and bunches times better than Battle of Z.

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 16, 2014

That's what I was saying x) Or maybe I worded it bad.

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 18, 2014

Hi Guys,

We had new scan and it shows Future Warrior transforming to Super Saiyan, android 17, android 18 and Yamucha: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/07/dragon-ball-xenoverse-mysterious-warrior-goes-Super Saiyan/

"Kakarot, by counting your son, we are the 3 last Saiyans"

mmh... Looks like Vegeta can't count beyond 3... Laughing

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *laughing out loud* there's 5 saiyans but Vegeta wouldn't know that. It looks like they made so you can walk around cities like legend of Goku. Looking for the androids 19 and 20 will be fun like that.

Looking for the androids 19 and 20 will be fun like that.

Hide and seek game ?

Reply with quote Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hi Guys,

Here is future Warrior Super Saiyan screenshots: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/07/dragon-ball-xenoverse-hq-mysterious-warrior-super-Saiyan-screenshots/

Fak yay, he has Super Saiyan 4 aura..

SO... I see a dash circle from Infinite World in this shot.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

infinite world was an awesome game

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

See darkprince I was right they have been working on this game longer than boz link to saiyanisland http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/07/dragon-ball-xenoverse-under-development-for-over-2-5-years/

Reply with quote Sunday, July 20, 2014

For once there's a video in french *intense laughter*

doodle, if I could go to it, I could have given more informations..

This is freaking huge, I remember I saw a BIG kyuubi last time: http://ekladata.com/36Xk-lNEybFk_k3leQbYsJa7Z2I.jpg

If you are near, go to paris' japan expo, it really worth it..

The game has been production for 2.5 years, but the actual development of assets and whatnot haven't started until a couple months ago. Getting things in order before the creation process.

Battle of Z was for 2 years, but it was probably the same idea.

Either way, they've come a long way in a short period and it already looks better than most of the last gen Dragon Ball Z games. It still hasn't wowed me as much as Burst Limit did, I have to wait for more.

>DarkPrince_92

Even if it looks awesome, will the rest be same ? Because, good graphics doesn't mean good game. Hope the gameplay will be more than a modified tenkaichi gameplay. (and more fun contents)

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hi Guys,

you can create your own fighter including earthling, majin,namekian and more races to come

and enjoy:

http://www.bandainamcogames.eu/news/2014/08/13/fighters-from-all-around-the-world-shenron-summons-you/4587

http://www.bandainamcogames.eu/media/7256_35751/dragon-ball-xenoverse/network-test

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I like the idea of putting few more breeds for the customization. I'm getting more interested in this.

Hope it will have TONS of choices on models/items.

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hi Guys,

your created characters are able to change their skin color and clothing and accessories and hair styles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBRcj3VYu0k&list=UUkqg9F6VUHWDZB4rR--NM7w

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 19, 2014

love yeah, all ZEQ2 what ifs will be in this game *intense laughter*

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 24, 2014

XENOVERSE is going to take over Dragon Ball Z gaming. When it comes out, Earth Special Forces - ZEQ2 , and most other Dragon Ball Z games-- will most likely all die. Everyone I know is for sure moving to XENOVERSE. can't WAIT!!!

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 24, 2014

XENOVERSE is going to take over Dragon Ball Z gaming. When it comes out, Earth Special Forces - ZEQ2 , and most other Dragon Ball Z games-- will most likely all die. Everyone I know is for sure moving to XENOVERSE.

These projects aren't "alive" so they very well cannot "die". Please, curb your biases. Different concepts have different agendas that cater to different demographics.

Reply with quote Monday, August 25, 2014

XENOVERSE is going to take over Dragon Ball Z gaming. When it comes out, Earth Special Forces - ZEQ2 , and most other Dragon Ball Z games-- will most likely all die. Everyone I know is for sure moving to XENOVERSE. can't WAIT!!!

Where's the point to compare fan made things with professional made things.. Plus, I don't think xenoverse will be on computers..

I don't think Earth Special Forces will be putted in a trash: http://youtu.be/q6YWdl_ZZk4

It'll be awesome when it will be finished.

When it will be finished...

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The developers said if the demand was high enough, they'll consider a PC release.

Also, I gave up on Earth Special Forces, and F3+ of ZEQ, because clearly that's been abandoned. Xenoverse will more than enough to fill the void.

Themaster View user's profile Send private message

peace out Dark Prince. Earth Special Forces is a joke by the way.

Don't get me wrong, I've been loving the updates I've been seeing from Earth Special Forces. And all things considered it is a big project with a small team, but I'm at the point where I feel like a kid staying up late at night waiting for some woman with wings and a wand to come take the tooth from under my pillow and leave a small amount of money. It won't happen.

Same thing with Nello and F3+. It was looking really good, better than most Dragon Ball Z PC games I've seen, but his team is even smaller, so I know that's a lot on one's plate, and he must have a life.

But anyway I'm done man... I'm going to leave it to the experts.

There's also Hyper Dragon Ball Z. Pretty cool if you guys haven't checked it out.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]