Reply with quote Friday, March 13, 2015

sucker Laughing mine for PlayStation 3 are real easy

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

TonicDBZ wrote : The controls of xenoverse on PC are so hard Rolling Eyes

You are on PC. Plug in a gamepad.

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

I think I found sas brother Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpDkffG65zQ

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 14, 2015

>dbzfan

Found what ?

Edit: OH MY GOODNESS, this guy makes me think of a french youtuber named bob lennon.

Seems to be the same kind of delirium. *intense laughter*

>Tonic

I play with an xbox 360 gamepad. Much better.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

I actually find it better playing with mouse and keyboard. Controls are what you set them to be. So its hard as you set it to be hard

Other than that, game is total garbage

They made it too much quickly, it could have been good if they were more in it. As for every games now, it's all about graphics.. And they even failed that, it's just better than budokai 3..

I doubt any good Dragon Ball Z game will ever come out as long as people in high places have dolar eyes.

They keep making same crap over and over and fans keep buying it every time.

As long as we are dumb idiots (we buyers) its going to be same shit every year

And that's why we are here! Wink

I can already say the release date will be around june 2183, isn't that awesome ? Very Happy

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote :
As long as we are dumb idiots (we buyers

I suppose you could count me as one of the leaping lizards(since I have a family of my own now, one of my greatest financial weaknesses is buying videogames so my brother and I can hang out and play together and catch up) but to be honest, while I don't think the game itself is worth the price, if you look at the later fights in Dragon Ball Z, from a generous perspective you can do just about anything in this game that you'd expect to do in Dragon Ball Z around the Buu Saga. The shallow mechanics are a reflection of the increasingly shallow fights that Dragon Ball Z held, at least, again, from my perspective here.

It's a good time killer, not something I'd want to just pile weeks of my life into, but I think any game that tries to stay true to latter Dragon Ball Z sagas will feel that way for me-it's just a byproduct of the source material.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 15, 2015

I heard some good things about it before its release. Like it had the depth of budokai 3 but the nice Dragon Ball Z like 3D gameplay of Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
Did you guys just grow out of Dragon Ball Z games? Or if you look at it for what it is, isn't it the best Dragon Ball Z game since budokai 3 like many are suggesting?

My computer can't handle this game. So I'll have to wait some more.

Budokai Tenkaichi 3's gameplay was so much better than this....

Play it (xenoverse), then you'll come back on your words. Wink

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote :
Or if you look at it for what it is, isn't it the best Dragon Ball Z game since budokai 3 like many are suggesting?

It may not be the BEST, but if I wanted to recommend a commercial Dragon Ball Z game that felt the most like Dragon Ball Z, this is the one I'd choose. If I wanted to send you the most fun, I think I'd look at that RPG on the SNES or the ones on the GBA Razz

Also, there's no Chiaotzu-that's pretty much unforgiveable! Evil or Very Mad

TRL wrote :

As a successful Doctor/Superhero/Yamucha modeler, surely one of the millions of lives you saved would've offered you an upgrade, but then you always did it for the cause, not the applause Razz

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 16, 2015

TRL wrote : I heard some good things about it before its release. Like it had the depth of budokai 3 but the nice Dragon Ball Z like 3D gameplay of Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
Did you guys just grow out of Dragon Ball Z games? Or if you look at it for what it is, isn't it the best Dragon Ball Z game since budokai 3 like many are suggesting?

It does bring back some nice stuff from Budokai 3 such as leveling and being able to equip attacks, but the combat itself... yyyyyeah, I wouldn't say it's good.

It feels like the game was meant to be an RPG but suddendly someone decided to make a fighting game out of it so we ended up with this weird Xenoverse thing that I can't even tell what it really is.

It's better than most PS360 Dragon Ball Z games, sure, but not quite on the same level as the PlayStation 2 ones. You could say it's a rough diamond.

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Well saying that Xenoverse is maybe best Dragon Ball Z game out is not really a good argument since mostly Dragon Ball Z games were complete garbage

It's not really hard to pull "better" from "bad". Still while it might be best game out there its still really bad. Combat is just repetitive - you do combo's with 2 clicks of mouse and you win. In Time something area you can only walk and every time after a mission it puts you on one part of the map where you have to walk to get to another mission. Its lacking.

In online gameplay people are just spamming ult's. Its really a bad game. I wouldn't even give 5$ for it (that's why I torrented it)

Such a fail from game

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 17, 2015

And THAT'S WHA-- okay, I got it..

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 22, 2015

installed xenoverse , uninstalled it after 2 hours , it can't even clean tenkaichi's shoes let alone be the best Dragon Ball Z game .

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 23, 2015

well... I liked this game, at least we have an original/new concept for the story line...
the controls are really simple/easy but good, I liked the difficult (some parallel quest are really, really hard), some people has a problem with the random drop system but I can't see the problem with that because in any case you have to play again some missions to gain experience to level up stats and master/mentor stats, the only thing that I don't liked about the game is the random place of every master/mentor because you have to search for all the map just to found a new mentor (I'm trying to train with all the mentors and I don't liked the idea of spent 30 or 40 min. just searching for a new one)... but anyway it's a good game, and much better than almost all the new gen. Dragon Ball Z games... anyway is just my opinion...

anyway some of my stats:

My Character:

My Mentors (yup, I already have the GT DLC):

Story:

Parallel Quests:

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 26, 2015

AnTycrisT wrote : well... I liked this game, at least we have an original/new concept for the story line...
the controls are really simple/easy but good, I liked the difficult (some parallel quest are really, really hard), some people has a problem with the random drop system but I can't see the problem with that because in any case you have to play again some missions to gain experience to level up stats and master/mentor stats, the only thing that I don't liked about the game is the random place of every master/mentor because you have to search for all the map just to found a new mentor (I'm trying to train with all the mentors and I don't liked the idea of spent 30 or 40 min. just searching for a new one)... but anyway it's a good game, and much better than almost all the new gen. Dragon Ball Z games... anyway is just my opinion...

anyway some of my stats:

My Character:

My Mentors (yup, I already have the GT DLC):

Story:

Parallel Quests:

you could rig your ZEQ2 lite models for Dragon Ball xenoverse, test them out Razz http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net or vice versa http://3dmodelssanctuary.blogspot.it

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

wow just wow.. Shocked

Would never have expected to see you nolifing on this game AnTy. Laughing

Nemix, all those models (Xenoverse models) are already rigged, they just need a moveset... maybe later, all I want to do now is go outside and see the world again Razz

Nello, you should try this game, is really entertaining Cool

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), yeah, me neither, but it's a good game, and I loved the difficult in the latest parallel quests, I even complete all the missions with the mentors

the story line it's good but it could have been better.
I could liked to see more characters like some other adroids, the other forms of frieza, cell and super Buu, maybe a baby-Vegeta (not the Oozaru).
some different parallel quests, because at some point the missions become a little repetitive.
maybe some other movesets for some characters (because almost every characters use the kamehameha, even Trunks).
and something better with the dragon balls, I mean the only good wishes are the ones to unlock some hidden characters (Gogeta Super Saiyan 4, super 17 and omega shenron).
I can't complain about the online system because I don't even try it, I always play it offline so...
it's a good game but is far, far away to be perfect, anyway I'm happy of have it in my pc and I could like to see some new things about it... my final rate for this game it's a 7.5 or maybe an 8 (just because you can create your own character with your favorite techniques and that's something great) again, it's a good game but kind of repetitive at some point...

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT wrote : Nemix, all those models (Xenoverse models) are already rigged, they just need a moveset... maybe later, all I want to do now is go outside and see the world again Razz

Nello, you should try this game, is really entertaining Cool

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), yeah, me neither, but it's a good game, and I loved the difficult in the latest parallel quests, I even complete all the missions with the mentors

the story line it's good but it could have been better.
I could liked to see more characters like some other adroids, the other forms of frieza, cell and super Buu, maybe a baby-Vegeta (not the Oozaru).
some different parallel quests, because at some point the missions become a little repetitive.
maybe some other movesets for some characters (because almost every characters use the kamehameha, even Trunks).
and something better with the dragon balls, I mean the only good wishes are the ones to unlock some hidden characters (Gogeta Super Saiyan 4, super 17 and omega shenron).
I can't complain about the online system because I don't even try it, I always play it offline so...
it's a good game but is far, far away to be perfect, anyway I'm happy of have it in my pc and I could like to see some new things about it... my final rate for this game it's a 7.5 or maybe an 8 (just because you can create your own character with your favorite techniques and that's something great) again, it's a good game but kind of repetitive at some point...

You're obviously using a trainer...

Baldwin wrote : You're obviously using a trainer...

not really, like I said before the controls are really simple, and to get a "Z" rank in the story mode all you have to do is level up and make the missions again and in the parallel ones you can choose strong partners (I always choose Vegeta Super Saiyan 4 and Gogeta Super Saiyan 4) and of course you need the Super Saiyan skill (super Vegeta will help you much more than the Super Saiyan skill) + giant storm as ultimate... also with the masters/mentors there's a Z-soul that allows you to have the ki at max since the begin of the battle so all you have to do is equip it, use the Super Saiyan skill and the giant storm... yup, the only way to get a "Z" rank on this game is if you spamm your ultimates.
anyway in this game the only "hard" thing it's avoid the pc spamms, I think the pc spamms much more than the real players....
so... basically all you need is boost up your ki, ki blast supers and health, also Piccolo's special beam cannon it's a very good skill if you wanna make a big damage.
and of course the most importand thing you need some skills at video games.
anyway I'm not bragging about my rank at this game, I'm just making a little review, a fair review about this game, showing that I already finish it so I can talk about it, it's not like "this game is rubbish and overrated so I will not even try it" or "this game is the best in the world just because it's a RPG Dragon Ball Z game".

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 27, 2015

Baldwin wrote :
You're obviously using a trainer...

Laughing

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 27, 2015

Ughhh, I'm on Buu saga xenoverse is so hard Evil or Very Mad

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]