Content

1, 2, 3, 4  >>

ZEQ2 omega

zxzbardock View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 27, 2014

Sup guys zxzbardock here and I'm here to tell you guys that I'm making a ZEQ2 game after my long break from ZEQ2 now I'm back to tell you guys that my game will be awesome too I will give anty credit for the hd models I'm using in my game but I don't want to give too much away but I will tell you somethings about the game that it will include familiar characters that you have seen in the anime including the fusions and a few other surprizes in the game for example that there will be future Gohan hd going Super Saiyan 3 and a secret character and much much more throughout the game and best part is that there will be a character creator,well sorta you have to pm what the character that you want to be but be really specific on this one so yeah that's the exiting news I'm sharing to you guys and will show you updates and gameplay of the ZEQ2 omega along the way so see you and if you ask questions about the game then feel free to ask in the thread or pm me and I will respond to you. Well see you!

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Cool another gamepack.. What if characters you said ?.. An april fool gamepack! I'll give it the number 1551.

I love peoples who make 10000 gamepacks with same characters, or, excuse me 2 "new" characters.

But a gamepack must have REAL news, like never seen character (official ones...), old ones improved, new effects, more sounds, more MAPS!

But still the same thing...

Maybe I'm wrong. In any case you should show some shots..

Since you're a really good addon maker how would you like to help me with the game ? And yes this game will be a lot different that the other games by the way I like your ascended Super Saiyan 4 Goku really nice

And yes more maps, sounds, new stuff yes!

Wait wait, what will you do on your side ?
I don't want to make you sad, but if I work on a gamepack, it'll be on one that contains only official Dragon Ball Z content (no what if, faithful as heck to the manga/anime and love new movies).
Or it will be on a dbna gamepack too, now we are making many characters from there with starjun...

My target is still to work on svn content later to complete the list.

by the way, if you recruit on every task and do nothing, it's lacking in identifiable function.. You should work on a base and show us what you've already done.

Dbna?

Dragon Ball New Age (great fan manga)

Where comes the idea of the addons Rigor and Goku ASSJ4

never mind by the way Well thAnks for telling me your right I will make the game pack awesome

I just told you to show a pre shot to peoples, so they will be more interested and will estimate if this will go far or not. Peoples won't work with someone that they know nothing.

Have you done something so far on your gamepack ? I would like to see

Well I have been trying to edit a Gogeta I'll show you if my mom can stop going on Facebook *laughing out loud*

She needs to see a doctor Laughing

I have to go bed, sorry (it's 3:26 a.m here...)

Try to work enough to show us good things Smile (and when I say good, it's GOOOOD)

True good and yes she does need to see a doctor well nice talking to you

Reply with quote Saturday, June 28, 2014

Super Saiyan Bardock for ZEQ2 omega all rights reserved for f3 (I'm using f3 for ZEQ2 omega)anyways Bardock for ZEQ2 omega(can go Super Saiyan) Very Happy also got to fix the lip for Super Saiyan Bardock until then I will show updates when I fix it here you go!

Super Saiyan Bardock for ZEQ2 omega all rights reserved for f3 (I'm using f3 for ZEQ2 omega)anyways Bardock for ZEQ2 omega(can go Super Saiyan) Very Happy also got to fix the lip for Super Saiyan Bardock until then I will show updates when I fix it here you go!

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Hi,

I can work with you together to make new characters and transformations and I can edit any characters

You see ? With shots, you show you are involved in your project, then peoples wants to see more or even help you. Smile

The lip bug seems to be a texture coordination bug, or a bad colored texture.

For the coordination, if you use misfit, select the lips faces and ctrl+e.

For the texture, paint...

by the way mj, will you keep the rythm with 2 gamepack ?

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Hi,

I give you all Super Saiyan hairs (Super Saiyan to Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two)) and if you want antoher hair just tell me

also I will give you program make you add any charter part to another like hair, leg and hand

and you can make for your pack icon to make for you page on moddb ZEQ2 mods

thanks mj and I fixed the lip bug also Bardock is finished for ZEQ2 omega and mj you can help thanks.

thanks mj and I fixed the lip bug also Bardock is finished for ZEQ2 omega and mj you can help thanks.

ill pm you mj and we can work on it together

SuperKamiGuru View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hey Bardock maybe you don't know me or you do but that besides the point. All I want to say is that your ZEQ2 Omega looks like it will be very good so keep it up man

Hey Bardock maybe you don't know me or you do but that besides the point. All I want to say is that your ZEQ2 Omega looks like it will be very good so keep it up man

Sure, when most characters are from f3 Laughing

I know you superkamiguru I used to play with you in ZEQ2 remember bardockssj? thanks superkamiguru ZEQ2 omega beta download soon... Twisted Evil Shocked Very Happy

1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]