Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

ZEQ2 omega

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 29, 2014

Thanks for recoloring my assj4 -_-... You added rigor's textures in too..

When I say news, it's NEWS! Recolor is lacking in identifiable function, try to make your own models.

For exemple, try to make Syn/Li Shenron.

zxzbardock View user's profile Send private message

Ik what I have done I just wanted to make a Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) new age Goku with your assj4 but you are right I will make shenron but its going to take a lot of work I will try my best!

Just a thing, good work mean no-single-one-recolor! Don't have lacking idea like moddb peoples does everytime.. I repeat it everytime but nobody listen...

Thanks that means a lot from you! And I will not lack like other moddb people I want to make my first gamepack my best

Just for saying, recolors like you showed worth 1 on moddb, don't make something like that in your gamepack or you won't like the result...

Just, high five recolors.

Thanks I will try better

Reply with quote Monday, June 30, 2014

gameplay of ZEQ2 omega! part 1 and 2!
Surprised Very Happy Shocked

In fact you did nothing once again...

I think you are a fearsome creature...

And thanks again for this loving word filter Zeth...

okay you know what I don't care what you say I don't know much about ZEQ2 but I'm trying my best alright so stop

What are you trying to do ? You are making a gamepack when yourself say you know nothing to ZEQ2 ?

You have an interesting logic..

I just calls that making glory with others' works.

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Listen, a gamepack is :

Make characters yourself.

A gamepack isn't a recolor of characters.

The creator of a gamepack have to know how to rig , it's very important , just like the F3 gamepack.

If you know nothing about ZEQ2, don't show us your project until you learn , there's a lot of learning topics.

Next, you don't have to use models made by others.

So I think you've understood what's a gamepack. And Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wanted to say that you have to make something yourself, to make a good gamepack, because there's a lot of peoples who recolors the textures then they says : Here , this is my "gamepack".

So try to do your "best" for making something yourself, and not an edited texture.

Good Luck.

Look I do know things in ZEQ2 I understand what your trying to tell but guess what I don't care I may be recoloring but everyone does it in ZEQ2 even you two so dance with me and keep your comments to yourself you good guys

Why Zeth with the word filter!!!

You understand nothing, you won't listen. It's not because most are leaping lizards and make recolors that you have to do same.

You are acting even more like an leaping lizard by contesting that's just what you are doing.

You are just stealing others' work to make "your own" gamepack.

Just stop right here.

In the few skilled peoples in the community, only few can make, finish, and do a freaking GOOD gamepack. You think you'll do cool things with just editing textures ?

if I had Photoshop yes

Give up Leogone, he won't liten...

zxzbardock wrote : Look I do know things in ZEQ2 I understand what your trying to tell but guess what I don't care I may be recoloring but everyone does it in ZEQ2 even you two so dance with me and keep your comments to yourself you good guys

First : I don't recolor , I even can't make a model , I prefer to learn how to, and I don't steal other works.

Second :Recoloring because other does ? That's doesn't make sense, it's even lacking.

Third : As I said , a gamepack is something that you have to do YOURSELF, not by stealing or recoloring old models.

Fourth : We are just trying to help, if you don't care about our message, so no one will care about your "gamepack".

five : Other made gamepacks by recoloring, ALL these gamepacks are bad, bad bad bad, because there's stole models, recoloring characters, and what's new ? Any new character ? New map ? New gameplay ? New stuff ? No, only stealing and recoloring.

So try to understand , and focus about this, then , show us something you made yourself.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

you took Tonic's idea (about my HD characters)... just for that reason you are making a gamepack (another bad gamepack)...

I decided I won't use hd models in the gamepack they are hard to edit so I'm sticking with non hd characters if it makes you happy

Guys I will try an do something alright!

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

zxzbardock wrote : I decided I won't use hd models in the gamepack they are hard to edit

that's because you don't know how make shaders, how make a proper script and all you was trying to do was make a re-color (HD characters use a white texture + color in the shading) or change the head to add the Super Saiyan 3 but the HD models are kind of different (for that reason you can't edit them without the Misfit Model 3D riged model)...

>Antycrist

Don't tell him how it works, he'll steal more Confused

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 01, 2014

You know what I'm not making a gamepack anymore

Awesome !

You finally decided to do something useful =D.

I'm joking ^^.

Listen, as you said , you tried to EDIT Anty's HD characters. I think if you can't edit them, your gamepack won't be good at all.

ZEQ2-lite have to restart from the stable revision, there's a lot of peoples who made a lot of bad things , trust me, all what you have to do is :

Learn how to code.
How to rig.
And how to make a script file (It's not hard, even me can do this x) )

So for scripts , just look at Goku's script , and learn from it, you can learn how to make damages too Wink

And it's not because other peoples are saying bad things about your "gamepack" that you have to give up. We are saying what we think, and we think that you have a lot of improvements to do.

And to make a Gamepack, you have to know how to rig (I think I said this more than 2 times *intense laughter*) but it's very important.

By the way, I think you can make a gamepack by improving maps and make them bigger and more funny.
You can add crash effect , to make the gameplay a bit more realist.
But you have to learn how to code , and you need Photoshop.

Good Luck.

thanks brother I understand now I will work on it and make the gamepack myself

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]