Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

ZEQ2-lite Afterlife

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 07, 2014

IMPORTANT: the name is meaningless but every gamepack have an own name right?...

anyway... this time I'm going to create my own gamepack, every character will have exactly the same power level (that means a saibaman is going to be able to fight against Goku Super Saiyan 3), that way the battles are going to be more stable/fair... anyway this gamepack is going to have some new characters/effects and of course a new shading style...

this are some almost finished characters so far and the new shading style:

A-18

A-17

Super A-17

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 07, 2014

Cool.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 08, 2014

These shaders seems even smoother than the most hd ones.

But by the way, in the case you didn't know, you can do hd shaders with only 1 pixel per color. For exemple, the darker shade in 1 pixel and the brighter one in another one, the game will do the rest for you.

For the gamepack it's a good idea, but most of the servers are based on "unstable" versions and have characters modified by the hosters (or personnals bloppity blip bloop characters), If you make a new gamepack with the intention of playing more stable, you'll have to make a server. (I opened ports for ZEQ2, I will be able to host one for it Smile )

Richma View user's profile Send private message

You got my support on this Cool
I'm happy to see that you're still working on ZEQ2 Lite and finally makign your own gamepack. ZEQ2 Lite will be refreshed with the new stuff you'll give, addons Wink

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

OH MY GOODNESS, awesome addons

mantis tubogan and TonicDBZ, thanks

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : These shaders seems even smoother than the most hd ones.

yup

But by the way, in the case you didn't know, you can do hd shaders with only 1 pixel per color. For exemple, the darker shade in 1 pixel and the brighter one in another one, the game will do the rest for you.

I know, but I liked in this way...

For the gamepack it's a good idea, but most of the servers are based on "unstable" versions and have characters modified by the hosters (or personnals bloppity blip bloop characters), If you make a new gamepack with the intention of playing more stable, you'll have to make a server. (I opened ports for ZEQ2, I will be able to host one for it Smile )

I know about that, for that reason this gamepack is going to have a bunch of new characters, that way some other people will create server about this gamepack just to see their favorite characters in a good/stable online battle...

Richma, thanks, and yes, the point of this gamepack is an stable fight, and if I release all those characters just as "addons" almost no-one is going to use them just because the low power level of some of them and of course there will be no point of create new addons if the people just use the same ssjinfinite characters...

anyway there can't be a gamepack without Vegeta so...

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Nice Vegeta.

mantis tubogan, thanks

by the way...

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Damnnnnnnnnn nice anty reminds me of Budokai Tenkaichi 3. guess I need to learn how to make characters to surpass you. Smile really can't wait to see your Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. the big bang kamehameha is going to look amazing

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 09, 2014

ryku220 wrote : Damnnnnnnnnn nice anty reminds me of Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

How perceptive...

well the head shape that's all Very Happy

they are Budokai Tenkaichi 3 models...

>TRL/Ryku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

ryku220, thanks, but I don't do the models...

TRL, yep, they are from Budokai Tenkaichi 3, I already said some time ago...

anyway...

something else... vegetaCell, vegetaBuu and vegetaGT are going to have the same moveset (the only difference is vegetaGT will have the final shine)... anyway later a video about the moveset...

.......... I feel feel ill-advised now *laughing out loud*

Reply with quote Sunday, August 10, 2014

Even without gaining money, is that legal to use these models for an online game ?

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Even without gaining money, is that legal to use these models for an online game ?

well... in my poiint of view, that's legal because...

1.- you can download the full model/models on X page without any kind of problem and for free...

2.- no-one gets money for any "addon", that means, I can release those models without any kind of problem because I will NEVER get money just for rig/animate any kind of model...

3.- this is not a game, is just a project based in Dragon Ball Z where you can learn new things like modelling, animation, rig, etc. just for fun or because you want create a new game...

4.- this is an example of "illegal stuff":

http://www.turbosquid.com/3D-models/3D-model-Vegeta-super-Saiyan-4/715494

why?, because they GET money for those models...

anyway (I know you already knew that), the problem is (again, in my point of view) some people take those models as own, example: (hercule's head in Goku's body) and if someone ask for the "new" head they say "I made that head model" and the good work of someone becomes in another bad Goku addon and in a ego/child fight... and at the end, some (almost all) "addon makers" are going to do that, 200 "new" characters but everyone with Goku's body/aniamtions and nothing more but a commercial head...

some time ago (before I show the pictures of those fully rigget/animated characters) I said "I will work now with tk3 and -Raging Blast- models" that means I'm not taking this work as own, and if there's a problem Zeth (or any other moderator) can ba.n me and delete all the pictures... but (once <--- (11 in Spanish hahah) again in my pint of view) he didn't already do that because at least I'm doing something useful and something good for ZEQ2-lite's project fans and not (once again (fuck1ing number)(sorry my head is in the sky right now) in my point of veiw) the same head swap of the almost 5 years of ZEQ2-lite's project...

anyway I will continue this conversation just with Zeth (or any other MODERATOR)... everyone else can just enjoy the pretty pictures and the videos about the movesets...

Well I'm not a moderator, but I would still like to reply.

In the past I would have hunted, killed, gutted and eaten you up for this.
But now allow me to make a moral you-turn and say I think it's okay, because ZEQ2-lite is nearly dead and gone anyway and this might kindle some newfound interest. This way breathing some life into the project.
Way to have double standards huh! Razz

Besides, you're being open about it, coming clean that those models are not yours and if this allows you to become great at animating and rigging then I'm all for it. Have fun!

Hey by the way anty, you've gotten pretty eloquent in English if I compare to the times when you first registered here.

TRL wrote : Well I'm not a moderator, but I would still like to reply.

But now allow me to make a moral you-turn and say I think it's okay, because ZEQ2-lite is nearly dead and gone anyway and this might kindle some newfound interest. This way breathing some life into the project.

hahahah, I know, but like you said, ZEQ2-lite is nearly dead and to be honest that makes me feel sad, because this is a great project and have a great future but almost no one is interested on this... I'm getting old for this kind of things, for that reason I wanna release my own gamepack (characters and stability) and I hope after someone saw all those characters/effects and all of that he can say "now I will work in some maps, or some code" or anything...

Besides, you're being open about it, coming clean that those models are not yours and if this allows you to become great at animating and rigging then I'm all for it. Have fun!

I can rig in less than 5 minutes and for the animations the time is undefined because of the moveset... anyway I don't have my old computer so... I don't have 3ds max anymore and I don't have enough time, so... for that reason I'm using Nello's animations... but anyway the characters movesets are going to be great...

Hey by the way anty, you've gotten pretty eloquent in English if I compare to the times when you first registered here.

hahaha I know, finally, after 4 years! Razz

anyway here's Vegeta moveset:

each character just will have 2 SPECIAL skills per transformation... for example, Vegeta in normal state will only have:

rapid fire:

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS, this gamepack is going to be so epic Laughing

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT wrote :

TRL wrote : Well I'm not a moderator, but I would still like to reply.

hahahah, I know, but like you said, ZEQ2-lite is nearly dead and to be honest that makes me feel sad, because this is a great project and have a great future but almost no one is interested on this... I'm getting old for this kind of things, for that reason I wanna release my own gamepack (characters and stability) and I hope after someone saw all those characters/effects and all of that he can say "now I will work in some maps, or some code" or anything...

I can rig in less than 5 minutes and for the animations the time is undefined because of the moveset... anyway I don't have my old computer so... I don't have 3ds max anymore and I don't have enough time, so... for that reason I'm using Nello's animations... but anyway the characters movesets are going to be great...

hahaha I know, finally, after 4 years! Razz

anyway here's Vegeta moveset:

each character just will have 2 SPECIAL skills per transformation... for example, Vegeta in normal state will only have:

rapid fire:

GallitGun:

in Super Saiyan :

a full power beam

big bang attack:

and in the Ultimate Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2 (for vegetaBuu):

Maximum Flasher:

Final Flash:

WOW you almost about to surpass NELLO!! Surprised

Reply with quote Monday, August 11, 2014

>vegeta183