Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

ZEQ2-lite Afterlife

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >AnTycrisT

It MIGHT have a bad reputation. It was one of the potential scenarios that could happen after the release of this gamepack. I didn't talked about me in particular but for everyone that makes a constiped face in front of their screens trying to learn/do something good.

don't change your words please... you said "What anty is actually doing is not better, and it's even a shame.. After that, ZEQ2 could have a terrible reputation.. I might even leave depending how it will go.."...

I only did a reproach to you, the fact that you take the easy way and choose things that doesn't have to do here when you know you can do these things as epic as nello.(these characters are just same things as this one: http://media.desura.com/images/members/2/1952/1951914/SSJ4_Gogeta_Zeq2-Lite.png just the same works..).

the easy way?, yes, I can rigg any model in less than 5 min. but that's because I learn it long time ago and I keep trying to be better on that, the easy way? trying to make new things for the attacks (something that I learned before I created this thread) the easy way? tk3 have a lot of characters and I was playning to put almost all of them in-game (own attacks and some special animations)... that's the easy way?... (and about that Gogeta is always the same with you, always Gogeta, all you did with that Gogeta is change the sading and effects, everyone can do that you don't even know how rigg or animate (skeletal animations) and you always show that character like if that was a master piece)...

But I said finally don't care.. It was 2 weeks ago. If after 2 weeks you give up, it's because you realised something that can't make you continue this or you were just lazy to do the next.

you don't care but you always talk about me and that bothers me because even if I don't have nothing to do with the issue you always said "AnTy this, AnTy that"...

I see you still come here to see what peoples think of your "leaving", or even to see what I could say after that.

I never said "I'm leaving" all I said was "I will not continue this gamepack" two different things right?...

You'll leave the whole community like that just for 1 guy that doesn't appreciate the thing ? It's not really a behaviour of a mature person.. And you think you can give me a lesson on that ?

like I said before I'm not leaving, the thing is I'm not working anymore... and I'm not working because when I started this project you said "there are no more characters to work" well... I'm not releasing anything so... work...

I don't care of what you do, do as you wish, if you continue this or if you leave. I don't care.

I don't even know what's the problem if there's no more debate..

you don't care but you always come here and talk about me... you come to my thread to say how bad this is for the project and how bad is going to be the reputation after the release... even in moddb.com you keep talking about me...

Just 1 thing, don't be more a child than "I am".

I'm keeping secret my plans for the next. (even if some has understood) Stop trying to make me tell that.

the funny thing is... you talk like if you could create the most impressive character in ZEQ2-lite's history but you never do anything more than talk about everyone else projects... everyone one already know your skills with your "great" steve or riggor and that's the best you can do... always those bad April Fools. characters...

you said you don't care? okay, leave this thread and stop already the talk about me... but I'm sure you can't do that because you thing you are a such a great user, a such a great addon maker, you think ZEQ2-lite can't live without you but let me tell you... you are nothing more than meaningless stuff... always talking and giving your ribbish opinion, always saying "this is bad" "nello was better" "like I made with steve" "my powerful riggor" "AnTy take models from that game" man... I dislike when the people just talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and it never ends because even when someone try something else you are on that thread giving you 1diot1c opinion... no-one here care nothing about you, no-one here likes you, you have no-friends, you are just a sad person pretending to be so big in your own head but nothing more than rubbish for everyone else...

cut already the talk about me... if you will do something or if you wanna say something create your own thread and talk with your shadow...

everyone here is s1ck of you already, always with your "you don't know this?, you don't know what's a tag?, I can do it better than you but I don't even try it because I'm too lazy"... or "you are lazy to do this and that, I want it perfect, I'm the one here" I could keep writing about how annoy1nng you are but all you can read is "I care your opinnion please ignore my whole post and keep putting your stuff here"...

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

don't change your words please... you said "What anty is actually doing is not better, and it's even a shame.. After that, ZEQ2 could have a terrible reputation.. I might even leave depending how it will go.."...

could = might for me..

I didn't changed the idea.. Depending on how much repercussions this gamepack will have on ZEQ2's name and reputation (because peoples find ZEQ2 by "playing" and has their opinions about it) and how peoples will think about these tk3 characters (if fan made characters are outdated because of the proffessional quality). I don't know what more I can do here.. I like doing characters and it makes some peoples happy because no one did their favorite characters before, and if I have to play tk3 characters I would directly go on tk3... Because having a tk3 with bugs, no thanks..

and about that Gogeta is always the same with you, always Gogeta, all you did with that Gogeta is change the sading and effects, everyone can do that you don't even know how rigg or animate (skeletal animations) and you always show that character like if that was a master piece

This picture wasn't made by me.. And I talked about the one that made the first version of this addon on ZEQ2.. He took Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta of tk3 and merged with Goku face.. He took Gogeta body/legs models and Goku Super Saiyan 4 tail and merged them with anims as well, it's just as same as you are actually making, with few differences. (attacks with few others things)

I know how to rig and animate but I don't have the utility to do it now since I can only have to edit frames anims on the models I use..(and it even depends on the models, because some have a kind of protection) I showed Gogeta Super Saiyan 4 because it was a good exemple of what I'm talking about.

by the way, (you did same for Goku "hd" Smile )

trying to make new things for the attacks (something that I learned before I created this thread)

I never said you made stuffs on the attacks, did I ? :\

own attacks and some special animations

It's the minimum.. Or even zeq2dbzfan could do this.. And you know you are far from his level..

you don't care but you always talk about me and that bothers me because even if I don't have nothing to do with the issue you always said "AnTy this, AnTy that"...

It's been 2 weeks that I didn't said anything about that.. I had just abandoned, because I had others things to do, but it's like you want to re open the debate..

I said "anty this, anty that" like you said only on this idea of tk3 models. I wouldn't complain if it was at least fan made.. That just go instead all that was made since the beginning.. I hope there wasn't intention of making an official revision with this.

the funny thing is... you talk like if you could create the most impressive character in ZEQ2-lite's history

It looks like, but I never said that, or it would be like the dude with majin Raditz Super Saiyan poison armor (this is the real name of "his" character...)

everyone one already know your skills with your "great" steve or riggor and that's the best you can do... always those bad April Fools. characters...

Steve and rigor were made in march (and rigor was a team works, so, the way to work on it is different)

Steve was meant to be an april fool at the beginning, it's true Laughing but rigor and Goku assj4 comes from a fan manga, the author was happy when I have shown him these 2 characters. The only April Fools characters I released were made around november (when I started), I didn't took ZEQ2-lite as serious as now and I wouldn't delete them, that would be idiotic.. Improving them were the only way. Plus, I always said I wasn't proud of these characters, but some peoples still support me on this.

you said you don't care? okay, leave this thread and stop already the talk about me...

I was just replying to posts that was talking about me. I wouldn't care if it was for anything else.

but I'm sure you can't do that because you thing you are a such a great user, a such a great addon maker, you think ZEQ2-lite can't live without you...

I never gave me any titles, only others can tell if someone is that or that. I don't think ZEQ2-lite can't live without me. *intense laughter* I don't know where you searched that. *super mega extreme intense laughter*

If it was the case, it would be quite scary. ._.

always talking and giving your ribbish opinion

That's my right.

always saying "this is bad" "nello was better" "like I made with steve" "my powerful riggor" "AnTy take models from that game" man...

"This is bad" is most on these things: http://www.moddb.com/mods/saiyans-revival/addons/evil-Gohan

"nello was better", he was one the only ones that knew how to do it, you could even feel his love for Dragon Ball on his works. With you in the akt it would be a doodling great team.

"like I made with steve"

I said a thing like that to zeq2dbzfan, "try to create your own model and animations, it would improve much more your skills, like I made with steve, I'm even making a guitar *intense laughter*" (I have learned a lot when I made steve, thanks to ivan too, without him and his tutorial I would be searching 2/3 more weeks before finding something Smile )

"my powerful rigor", I surelly said that ironicaly. But you always understand to 1st degree..

Your Vegetto were even more cheated than rigor :p

I dislike when the people just talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and it never ends because even when someone try something else you are on that thread giving you 1diot1c opinion...

Idiotic or not, peoples needs negative opinions Smile

No, srly, you are the only one, on actual things, that I really give negative opinions. I'm to much affraid of the leave or double for the project in these methods... Or else things that has my "magics comments": http://www.moddb.com/mods/ZEQ2-lite-revolution/addons/newgoku-by-angel

no-one here care nothing about you, no-one here likes you, you have no-friends, you are just a sad person trying to be so big in your own head but nothing more than rubbish for everyone else...

I don't search attention, to be "big", or peoples that likes me, of course I have friends and I'm a sad person, I know I'm rubbish to peoples. MOST peoples! I'm a negative person, it's my nature. You really think that would hurt me mentally to read that ?..

I don't even know why this discussion again, when that was finished..

By the way, I don't know if I replied to this:

I don't get what's so funny...

Talking about the Super Saiyan 3 hairs.

I was just imagining how it would be hard to animate that:

I wouldn't even try.. Laughing

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) DUDE -_-.................. what the heck STOP PLEASE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A FEMALE DOG ABOUT IT GEEZ -_-

ASD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 14, 2014

I don't search attention, to be "big", or peoples that likes me, of course I have friends and I'm a sad person, I know I'm rubbish to peoples. MOST peoples! I'm a negative person, it's my nature. You really think that would hurt me mentally to read that ?..

If you continue spamming, raging on people who actually create stuff.. etc... You WILL be released. You didn't contribute to this project whatsoever, go back in game and play with your imaginary "Clans" Laughing

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) DUDE -_-.................. what the heck STOP PLEASE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A FEMALE DOG ABOUT IT GEEZ -_-

Just clarified some things..

If you continue spamming, raging on people who actually create stuff.. etc... You WILL be released

Since this doesn't contribute to the project but for players I don't know why I would be released for that..

I stopped since 2 weeks but looks like it continues..

by the way I don't care about "clans" and stuffs like that.. I actually did contribute (for players, and I don't mean addons) but I finally think I have well done to not post anything..

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Anty why you are not having attention to me I want to know how you do that with these bips Rolling Eyes

GacktScene View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)

dance with me.

Please just dance with me.

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING!

There, it's out there now, we can ignore him.

Jeez, feel like andrew w.okay. after that "correction" the site made to me telling him to $hutup..

>GacktScene

Haven't you left to wait for Earth Special Forces ?

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Anty can you upload Super C-19 to moddb please?

>TonicDBZ

Super c-19 ? x) :

I still have it if you want.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >TonicDBZ

Super c-19 ? x) : http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111218201510/ultradragonball/images/b/b3/Super_Android_19.jpg

I still have it if you want.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oops I mean, super C-17 Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hahaha. ^^

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)

Sure have kiddo, you're just way too entertaining, everyone h@tes you around here for extremely understandable reasons, you run your mouth about everything.

Just take a step back and give it a rest....

I don't think dislike is the good word.

okay okay, I KNOW.

I stop.

Happy ? Smile

Reply with quote Monday, September 15, 2014

Yup, I'll be so happy.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]