Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

ZEQ2-lite Afterlife

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 11, 2014

-____________________-

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

you can't keep at least one thread without spamm or any stuff like that?...

anyway...

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

Seriously, the fact that these models comes from official games ruins everything.. It goes against fan made games' principle.. I don't think it's very legal too..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Seriously, the fact that these models comes from official games ruins everything.. It goes against fan made games' principle.. I don't think it's very legal too..

first of all THIS IS NOT A FAN GAME this is a project based on Dragon Ball Z to... bah... I don't get why I should explain it again... anyway, funny... because when I released the other two androids, you knew about their origin and there wasn't any problem (you even use the Attachment stuff to put the download link again in this page)... and now you say that... I will make it easy for you or everyone else...

I don't want spamm in this thread...

you didn't liked the idea about those characters well... such a shame and to be honest I don't care, you can go to another thread and ignore this one... and about the legal stuff I already explain it...

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Nice looking Bardock.

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Nice Anty keep it up bud! Very Happy

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Was just giving my opinion. It's not an order. What's the point of doing that after all the years fans tried to make their own stuff on a fan made project. Plus, it would be too easy.. For the android I expected something that came from you, and at the limit 1 or 2 characters from official games is not abusive, but a WHOLE gamepack... Full Credits to tk modellers..

You do what you want, but for me it's like insulting all what the others did.

.............................. Confused

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

err............. :I

What ? Confused

Edit: wow, just saw how I said that... It's all me.. Always easy on bad critisism and being harsh to everybody...

mantis tubogan and ryku220, thanks

two new attacks for this Oozaru:

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

CHEERS TO THE MANY JOKES ON THIS TOPIC.

Postscript: Are your mods going to have the strange animations that the HD Vegetto and HD Goku have? The mods are beautiful. But, the s tu p I d animations make them not useable.

Postscript.S: The nudity in your image is offensive. I've reported it to the mods several times, but they seem more concerned about the word n o o b than T I T S on the forum. Keep the jokes and laughs coming ZEQ2 forums moderators.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Why don't you guys leave if you don't support his work and cannot do nothing than spam his thread, if you don't want to use his gamepack then just don't but there are people that want these characters and they wouldn't mind if they are from some commercial game or fan made.

Leave his thread and stop spamming with "-____________-" , "...." and other stuff that are not constructive or supportive, spamming is not allowed have that in mind Rolling Eyes

Richma are you a moderator? If not be a little more quiet. If you ARE then make him take off his slam nudey profile photo. It is offensive to the children who come here. There is no 18+ check on this site.

TristannV wrote : Postscript: Are your mods going to have the strange animations that the HD Vegetto and HD Goku have? The mods are beautiful. But, the s tu p I d animations make them not useable.

I dindn't make the animations for that gokuHD, I give you Nello's work so... that's not my problem... and about the animations for this characters well... I don't know...

TristannV wrote : Postscript.S: The nudity in your image is offensive. I've reported it to the mods several times, but they seem more concerned about the word n o o b than T I T S on the forum. Keep the jokes and laughs coming ZEQ2 forums moderators.

you can't take care of your own stuff?, if you don't liked my imagen just ignore it...

Richma, yup the community is slowly dying because of those kids... anyway I wanna enjoy this work so... let's continue...

Richma are you a moderator?

No, I'm not but if you've been here long enough you should know the rules and don't be insolent. I explained nicely that comments that are not contrustive or supportive are not needed here and comments like "-__________-" "......" and many more are not useful and are taken as spam

@AnTy, you continue what you've started there are people that are looking for your gamepack to come out. The community is dying but that's because a lot of contributors left and you're the only one left here and these "kids" it's not their fault but they should be more supportive, they keep coming and acting like they can do better and the worst is they can't so they should keep their mouth shut.
Rolling Eyes

The rock looks a little weird but any way nice job.

YAY FINALLY I CAN THROW ROCKS AT SPAMMERS *laughing out loud* Very Happy nice work Anty

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 13, 2014

>Richma

No, I'm not but if you've been here long enough you should know the rules and don't be insolent. I explained nicely that comments that are not contrustive or supportive are not needed here and comments like "-__________-" "......" and many more are not useful and are taken as spam

Why am I the only one that is aimed first everytime ? Evil or Very Mad

Plus isn't my right to give my opinion ? It's not because you reply that I'll change my though..

>TristannV

Mine got deleted for much less than that...

I don't have anything against you guys but if you don't have contructive or supportive comments you should not comment, contrustive doesn't mean you have to say good things but you should explain why you said bad things in the first place and tell him if he has something to improve to do so and improve it which would be contructive and helpful, now I don't want to spam his thread with this so let's move on without spamming and leave only comments that are...as I already said Razz

sorry AnTy I hope that this will help to lose unhelpfull comments Smile

Except the "-___________-", my other comment wasn't a spam, I just gave my opinion. Maybe it was harsh but I explained enough my reasoning.(I hope...)

ryku220, thanks

mantis tubogan, that's because I used the wrong texture for the screenshot, so... that's fixed already...

Richma, I will ignore all those meaningless people/comments... anyway I will release soon a demo of the gamepack... so... that way you are going to be able to play with some characters while I finish all the others...

AnTycrisT wrote :
mantis tubogan, that's because I used the wrong texture for the screenshot, so... that's fixed already...

Thought so Because it looks like it has a face for texture in the screenshot.

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 15, 2014

Anty when are you going to release nello's ssjgod Goku (your version)?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]