Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

ZEQ2-lite Afterlife

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :

Could we please stop arguing on this post.

I don't argue, I ask questions, and it's related to this gamepack.

OH MY GOODNESS just stop I keep seeing paragraphs just stop let me see anty's work I don't want to read all those just looking at them makes me wanna skip them...

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Are you all going to come and saying that ? Read at least the end before talking. If I was still arguing, it would be tons more than that.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

like I said before (this is for those brainless users who don't get it)... the models are from BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3, the animations are from NELLO's Goku (with some changes in the moveset) all I'm doing is rigg those BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3 models and put them ingame because I liked this project and I wanna make my own gamepack... if you don't liked the idea of those models and/or animations you can leave this thread... you can create you own thread and you can be b1tch1ng about this, I don't care, all I care is keep this thread clean of those meaningless stuff... end of the talk...

anyway let's keep the work... some Super Saiyan forms

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

like I already said, the Saiyan armour, the cell saga armour, etc. are just skins they will have the same moveset/transmormations (except for the Oozaru Vegeta, majin Vegeta, baby Vegeta (last form and Oozaru) and Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta)... see you later with some other updates...

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT wrote :

anyway let's keep the work... some Super Saiyan forms

Keep up the good work AnT.. you're getting Maniac!
Can I see some videos of the characters in game? I want to see how are the animations

:p let me see if your Super Saiyan 3 is better than mine

EDIT: if someone can give me 3dsmax with import/export md3 quake.. I can make animations like this in ZEQ2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UBjqt0XJN0

Reply with quote Friday, August 29, 2014

EDIT: if someone can give me 3dsmax with import/export md3 quake.. I can make animations like this in ZEQ2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UBjqt0XJN0

It will be hard, ZEQ2-lite doesn't have the same actions (already, just in moving animations)as Earth Special Forces (f1.3 you have shown I think). And I don't even know if it will reads animations as same smooth as hl1.

For the plugin, that depends the version you have, I didn't find any plugins for this after the 2010..

I think misfit is pretty complete for skel anims. Or you can use milkshape as anty does.

But it's true that it would be interesting to see the Super Saiyan 3 animations >Smile There's even more hairs and like it is modelled, it NEEDS animations *intense laughter*

Reply with quote Friday, August 29, 2014

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : Keep up the good work AnT.. you're getting Maniac!
Can I see some videos of the characters in game? I want to see how are the animations

thanks, later I will upload some videos about the movesets...

:p let me see if your Super Saiyan 3 is better than mine

I will use nello's Goku so... you can compete with some else (in another thread)...

you don't need a .md3 importer for 3ds max because some characters are already rigged (.max), you can edit every animation without any kind of problem... and the .md3 exporter is already in almost every 3ds max version... but if you wanna edit .md3 parts all you need is Misfit Model 3D and edit frame per frame or create animations with bones...

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 02, 2014

How are the Majin Buus coming along?

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 03, 2014

mantis tubogan wrote : How are the Majin Buus coming along?

in my next post I will upload some pictures about the majin buus...

Reply with quote Thursday, September 04, 2014

Hope that comes soon.

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 06, 2014

Anty what characters do you plan on creating for your gamepack? by this I mean what models do you plan to rig.

Reply with quote Sunday, September 07, 2014

ryku220 wrote : Anty what characters do you plan on creating for your gamepack? by this I mean what models do you plan to rig.

not sure, I'm going to try to put every Budokai Tenkaichi 3 in-game or at least almost all...

Reply with quote Sunday, September 07, 2014

Good luck on Super Saiyan 3 head animations. Laughing Laughing

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Good luck on Super Saiyan 3 head animations. :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

I don't get what's so funny... or is just because your damaged brain?...

anyway... I don't have time to continue this... so... this is canceled... I hope you work in something and don't let this project die... and I hope the big mouths start something useful and not just those overpowered Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two)/6 Gogeta's...

see you...

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

slam, I wanted to play as that Super A-17 on ZEQ2

I knew it.. You didn't post more pictures or news, that only means 1 thing. Confused It's not because you don't have time, it's because you don't want to continue.

The big mouths are surelly doing this to train and to avoid making stuffs on Dragon Ball Z real stuffs, they do that for the community as well that only ask for that... Do whatever you want for your gamepack, I already know what to do for the next, maybe I won't be alone. Until next summer I'll continue on moddb with these type of characters, when the school will end, the serious things will begin. *dun dun dun*

GacktScene View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Welp I'm pretty sure I'm done with this place now then. Guess I'll join the never-ending, life-long wait for Earth Special Forces.

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This ist done Anty can I possiblely continue this gamepack?

Reply with quote Thursday, September 11, 2014

AnTycrisT wrote : I don't have time to continue this... so... this is canceled....

Can you at least release what you have done?

ASD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 11, 2014

thread wasted and spammed by uninformed participators

Reply with quote Friday, September 12, 2014

>ASD

Stop rage, if he quitted just for this reason, that means his motivation was already weak, like it was for "hd" characters.. And if someone plans to work on that kind of things he NEEDS a LOT of motivation, negative comments or not.

ASD View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >ASD

Stop rage, if he quitted just for this reason, that means his motivation was already weak, like it was for "hd" characters.. And if someone plans to work on that kind of things he NEEDS a LOT of motivation, negative comments or not.

You've been here for 7 months and you already have 33 pages of posts... Some people are here for 3 years or more and have less posts than you do. Take a vacation, sir

I don't see the point with what I said..

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 13, 2014

>AnTycrisT-
Hi PLEASE must replay
I want to know that how to add a model to .bip file PLEASE tell me if you know how to I tried watching youtube videos but I did not understand can you tell me Question if yes thanks Wink

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I knew it.. You didn't post more pictures or news, that only means 1 thing. Confused It's not because you don't have time, it's because you don't want to continue.

you're right, I don't wanna continue because is always the same "because of AnTy ZEQ2-lite is going to have a bad reputation and I'm going to stop my work too" so... you are always talking stuff about me even if you know that I'm not going to release that work is always the same "anty take models from X game and no-one care" "AnTy this, AnTy that, AnTy, AnTy, AnTy..." man, just cut it off and stop the talk about me... I'm the "reason" because you don't work right? well... I will not release them so you can work big mouth... or the only thing you can do is talk?... stop b11tching and do something useful...

>AnTycrisT

It MIGHT have a bad reputation. It was one of the potential scenarios that could happen after the release of this gamepack. I didn't talked about me in particular but for everyone that makes a constiped face in front of their screens trying to learn/do something good.

I only did a reproach to you, the fact that you take the easy way and choose things that doesn't have to do here when you know you can do these things as epic as nello.(these characters are just same things as this one: http://media.desura.com/images/members/2/1952/1951914/SSJ4_Gogeta_Zeq2-Lite.png just the same works..).

But I said finally don't care.. It was 2 weeks ago. If after 2 weeks you give up, it's because you realised something that can't make you continue this or you were just lazy to do the next. I see you still come here to see what peoples think of your "leaving", or even to see what I could say after that.

You'll leave the whole community like that just for 1 guy that doesn't appreciate the thing ? It's not really a behaviour of a mature person.. And you think you can give me a lesson on that ?

I don't care of what you do, do as you wish, if you continue this or if you leave. I don't care.

I don't even know what's the problem if there's no more debate..

Just 1 thing, don't be more a child than "I am".

I'm keeping secret my plans for the next. (even if some has understood) Stop trying to make me tell that.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]