Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

ZEQ2-lite Afterlife

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 24, 2014

The fact that Wh1t thinks he's some sort of superior member

Yes, I'm your lloyd, fall on your knees in front of me. Laughing

You are far to know the cause of that behaviour... (and I don't care that you don't care)

he doesn't to nothing to help the community itself

Because it's in progress, that's why there's nothing yet. Try to play a ac dc solo only by knowing how to play a single note on a guitar...

And by the way, the way for someone to reach his goal count too. Doing a fake beatiful thing with an easy way and claim everything, or working to get a real result and things you are proud of.

by the way, I didn't see you making something useful too. And on moddb you were doing the same thing, so, I don't know of what do you complain to.

I feel that this community has gone to shvt. So I promise by the end of this month, I will rig, tag, animate and release Brolly from the SVN.

So I wasn't that lacking in identifiable function, hope you will stay Smile

Edit:

by the way

Whatever happened to the old community with Zeth, TRL, NELLO!!, gigirs, Malek, lfs, Nemix, Lfs, Baldwin and the others?

Whatever happened to the human story or even the earth story.. Whatever happened to all what these memberms made for the project..

Laughing

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 25, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), why you keep coming to spamm this therad with your meaningless stuff?...

anyway... I'm testing this aura...

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 26, 2014

>anty

I replied to Think -_- don't read my posts if you qualify them spams.

by the way I would really be curious how your aura works in a video ?

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

nice bruh just needs a bit more flash if that makes anysince Very Happy

Seems like a model putted on one of the 3 body parts. The problem of that is when you charge/boost it enlights the models and the aura... Can you make a quick video ?

ASD View user's profile Send private message

>anty

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

that shading is like in games but I think your old shading is better it's like in Dragon Ball Z movies and it's REAL.

and by the way, your animations are good, but I don't like it some of them like dashing,charging..

>DBZkrisfhugz

Animations was made by nello, but he never finished them :'(

I hope someone, or nello himself will finish them :'(

If you are interested, you can find nello's models/anims on the svn, here: http://ZEQ2.com/SVN/Media/Characters/Goku/NELLO!!/

*laughing out loud* if I can only import mmd3 in blender, I can animate them

*laughing out loud* if I can only import mmd3 in blender, I can animate them

http://www.katsbits.com/tools/#md3

It's a plugin of md3 import/export for blender Smile

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

ASD wrote :

>anty

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : http://www.katsbits.com/tools/#md3

It's a plugin of md3 import/export for blender Smile

I already tried that, only the old version of blender have md3 import but it's not working properly

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 27, 2014

>DBZKrisfhugz

Pass to 3dsmax *intense laughter*

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >anty

you keep ruining this thread... MY thread... with all your stuff...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I hope someone, or nello himself will finish them :'(

you could try it too... I wonder if you will learn something someday (something useful)...

Vegeta's in-game so far...

[Removed links and images for using ripped assets. Trying to be more uniform about making sure this stuff doesn't get left up on the forums. ~Skatter]

>AnTycrisT

you keep ruining this thread... MY thread... with all your stuff...

If you mean 1 person can destroy a project, it's because you think it's fragile. Or it's a provocation, again.

For nello's stuff it's already what I was doing, I don't need you to know what I have to do, second, if you call useful taking official models to add on what everyone can qualify a game (don't say it's not a game, or your whole gamepack would be lacking in identifiable function that way) without having any rights and taking an unfinished and different set of animations (to make the impression of difference with the actual characters) because you are lazy to make some yourself..

The only things I trust you made is attacks textures, and I have some doubts. All these pictures but no videos/proof to show if it's that awesome. It's right that it's meaningless to ask for a video, excuse me.

When a contributor comes he is interested to participate mostly because he went on a server and enjoyed the whole thing, but what will happen if no one is interested to make something on the project anymore because the current stuff doesn't worth the "great" stuff of this gamepack when it will come out ?

The only thing I saw actually is tk3 models, rigged with nello's set of animations plus some textures.

Not really an extraordinary way to do it, I would even qualify that like, just higher than a recolor of moddb. (taking some stuff everywhere to merge them into a character)

Maybe Peanut Butter Pete was right about the fact you insult your old works.

You are trying to annoye me, you know that I'll run into it, is that what you wanted ? The bag is empty now. Weew, I feel better now ': 0

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) you and some others are ruinning this thread with spaming it and I said to you to stop it in one of the previous pages but seems like you won't I don't want to be a bad guy but you do deserve a little vacation from the forums if you know what I mean.

Also you don't like what AnTy is doing and that's okay but I think you should think better before comparing his work with a re-colored character. Create, make, edit something by yourself then come and say and compare and insult others work if yours is better but you do all that without showing your work.

I hope that all of you that spam any thread with your stuff, that are not constructive and helpful will get a vacation from the forums, when it's enoughg it's enough and you guys have really crossed the line you have luck that I don't have the permission to send you to that vacation...

AnTy sorry for being off-topic but I had to say this and try to make them think again but I feel like it won't be of use, so you should contacted Brad or someone who can delete spam comments, anyway good work on that Vegeta, keep it up!

I was typing worse than a wall of text when I saw something I missed or something that has been edited

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Even without gaining money, is that legal to use these models for an online game ?

well... in my poiint of view, that's legal because...

1.- you can download the full model/models on X page without any kind of problem and for free...

2.- no-one gets money for any "addon", that means, I can release those models without any kind of problem because I will NEVER get money just for rig/animate any kind of model...

3.- this is not a game, is just a project based in Dragon Ball Z where you can learn new things like modelling, animation, rig, etc. just for fun or because you want create a new game...

4.- this is an example of "illegal stuff":

http://www.turbosquid.com/3D-models/3D-model-Vegeta-super-Saiyan-4/715494

why?, because they GET money for those models...

anyway (I know you already knew that), the problem is (again, in my point of view) some people take those models as own, example: (hercule's head in Goku's body) and if someone ask for the "new" head they say "I made that head model" and the good work of someone becomes in another bad Goku addon and in a ego/child fight... and at the end, some (almost all) "addon makers" are going to do that, 200 "new" characters but everyone with Goku's body/aniamtions and nothing more but a commercial head...

some time ago (before I show the pictures of those fully rigget/animated characters) I said "I will work now with tk3 and -Raging Blast- models" that means I'm not taking this work as own, and if there's a problem Zeth (or any other moderator) can ba.n me and delete all the pictures... but (once <--- (11 in Spanish hahah) again in my pint of view) he didn't already do that because at least I'm doing something useful and something good for ZEQ2-lite's project fans and not (once again (fuck1ing number)(sorry my head is in the sky right now) in my point of veiw) the same head swap of the almost 5 years of ZEQ2-lite's project...

anyway I will continue this conversation just with Zeth (or any other MODERATOR)... everyone else can just enjoy the pretty pictures and the videos about the movesets...

1.- you can download the full model/models on X page without any kind of problem and for free...

Because it's been extracted by fan moders from PlayStation 2 roms.

2.- no-one gets money for any "addon", that means, I can release those models without any kind of problem because I will NEVER get money just for rig/animate any kind of model...

It's not about only making money from it, but it has, at the limit serve for personnal use and not being release to the public as what almost everyone on earth can identify as a game (if someone could explain me the red/blue team on some revisions and "winning" sounds I found once...)

I think that's why they doesn't try to delete these download links. But I don't know how they would react to their models used in "a game". (I put "" so, everyone is happy...)

3.- this is not a game, is just a project based in Dragon Ball Z where you can learn new things like modelling, animation, rig, etc. just for fun or because you want create a new game...

The intention of this !game!pack, is to !play! ZEQ2-lite fairly without having the same look. Mainly because you got annoyed of powerful ss3s "INGAME" :p

You are going instead your intentions for doing this by saying that..

I don't really understand why a gamepack for this reason except for making something different that goes with the original intention. Hoster's files are setting stats and even with a well set gamepack, do you really think people will respect this ? Addons will still be there with 1092830918230 stats or hosters will still modify themselves their favorite secret character to be bloppity blip bloop "ingame".

Only servers managed by cool guys can be playable in the way you want.

ZEQ2-lite is a way to learn game devlopment and all of that because it has a lot of work to do on many disciplines.

Contributors comes because they were enjoying "PLAYING" the "GAME", they see there's unfinished models, completing them and maybe even create news. But why doing something for their favorite "game" when there is a version that everyone use now and has already professionnal quality.

That's why I said you jumped a step by choosing official stuffs.

I know a game isn't only about player models but that's what ZEQ2 stuffs are actually (since there's no or few mappers remaining and I don't talk about coders) I don't think this gamepack will have big news except characters/effects and the original intention of playing stable and fair.

I maybe wrote marvelous escapades (it's 3:30 am here) but I wanted to post that so I can sleep by knowing I said something... (I'm like that)

4.- this is an example of "illegal stuff":

http://www.turbosquid.com/3D-models/3D-model-Vegeta-super-Saiyan-4/715494

why?, because they GET money for those models...

I agree on that. by the way:

http://www.turbosquid.com/3D-models/dragonballz-Vegeta-rigged-3D-model/761353
http://www.turbosquid.com/3D-models/3D-model-dragon-Goku-rigged/761436

It remember me something..

some people take those models as own, example: (hercule's head in Goku's body) and if someone ask for the "new" head they say "I made that head model" and the good work of someone becomes in another bad Goku addon and in a ego/child fight... and at the end, some (almost all) "addon makers" are going to do that, 200 "new" characters but everyone with Goku's body/aniamtions and nothing more but a commercial head...

yeah, I know who/what you are talking about Laughing, he maybe recognized himself if he saw that Laughing

some time ago (before I show the pictures of those fully rigget/animated characters) I said "I will work now with tk3 and -Raging Blast- models" that means I'm not taking this work as own, and if there's a problem Zeth (or any other moderator) can ba.n me and delete all the pictures... but (once <--- (11 in Spanish hahah) again in my pint of view) he didn't already do that because at least I'm doing something useful and something good for ZEQ2-lite's project fans and not (once again (fuck1ing number)(sorry my head is in the sky right now) in my point of veiw) the same head swap of the almost 5 years of ZEQ2-lite's project...

anyway I will continue this conversation just with Zeth (or any other MODERATOR)...

When you quitted for few days or earlier ? I think I saw that. It start from a good intention, but it can get worse or having disadvantages..

The main problem of doing that, or at least now, even to give a second life to ZEQ2 is that older fan made models are good to trash and there won't be any need to make some in the futur..
Boom, 1 discipline down on the project!

Next is how it will be seen, this is choosing the easy way to proceed like that (like if you take most assets as you can from the unity store and make a game by mergin them...)
Seeing ZEQ2-lite project being partially completed with official games stuff isn't really good for it's image, when it's been fan made and by contributions since the beginning. (even if it could be fun..)
Another situation, the recurrant comparison of ZEQ2 with Earth Special Forces (or even official games, which has no point to be), when I hear some, it hurts.. So I don't imagine ZEQ2-lite loosing it's fan made tag..

Gameplay/characters side, it won't stop peoples to do their moddb stuffs.. And I don't talk about servers with cheated stats etc... (never underestimate the internet community..)
Next, zeqt2-lite can't take many characters loading in the same seance. It returns to the menu.. That's why, having a lot of characters on a server is lacking in identifiable function for now, everyone will crash everytime.. (it's already the case...)

Super gameplay..

It is maybe childish and all but it is some situations that wouldn't be good to see..

After all, I'll wait to see how it's going.. If it's just a gamepack that won't have any bad influence on the project it's okay, hope this won't have severe repercutions on it..

It's more than 4am here, and I can't even think of what I write...

At least, show that you have a minimum of difficulties so it shows you are more than into it, you are doing more than taking some things from other locations, and show something else than pictures.(like videos :p) It will less gives the impression of a bot that is working and posting pictures like that... :freezes:

On this, see you on your mod page on moddb.

Edit: finnally I wrote my wall of text Surprised

by the way, what should I do if there won't be any character to make anymore ? :\

GacktScene View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)

Dude.. Please, just stop.

No one cares, you're overshadowing someone's work with a bunch of garbage no one is interested in hearing about.

I'm trying to check out what Anty is doing, all the while seeing the majority of posts being about/from you over stuff that is pretty much a non issue anymore due to the state of this project.

Just let him do what he wants to do, if you have a problem with it then how about you create something for ZEQ2.

All is in the two last post (most at the end), this was addressed to anty, I don't know why you come into this discussion. If I do something it just depends on how this gamepack is going and what influence it will have on the project.

GacktScene View user's profile Send private message

I keep up to date on this community and what is being worked on because it's interesting.. and I've been checking this discussion since it started because I have been checking out Anty's work. Then I noticed that you kind of hijacked the discussion and it annoys me.. You seem to do that with a lot of them.

We all understand what you're saying but it seriously isn't necessary to write a huge wall of text explaining the issue of using other people's models.. People already KNOW about it. *laughing out loud*

GacktScene

We all understand what you're saying but it seriously isn't necessary to write a huge wall of text explaining the issue of using other people's models.. People already KNOW about it. *laughing out loud*

I haven't seen the post I quoted, so I simply reply to that because it was the center of the debate, it's some of the few scenarios I can imagine after using these stuffs.. Everybody knows but it seems to disturb only me.. It's double or nothing..

So what do we do by the way, dbzkrisfhugz, me and some others that are still learning/creating more basic stuffs ? It's like we are on standby and wait for how it's going.. (just when kris and me were beginning serious things..)

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Could we please stop arguing on this post. we should try to stay on topic. Confused Also really nice Anty I think they look really good will saying saga Vegeta be able to go Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 2? Also is there anything I can do to help?

Could we please stop arguing on this post.

I don't argue, I ask questions, and it's related to this gamepack.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]