Content

<<  1, 2, 3

Flame Aura Test

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 18, 2014

Nice One KrishFugz Wink

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 18, 2014

hey zeq2dbzfan can you pm on modb.I'm almost done whith Goku Absalon ssjgod and I need to add some more hair and I don't know what to use on Misfit Model 3D to make hair PLEASE help me

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 19, 2014

okay

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 19, 2014

Flame Aura Prototype.
I will release this addon this week as a Beta
well, the character is not quite good, I'm just releasing him because I will not finish this character. I will be working on Goku Official. and to improve this flame aura

GokuOmega Beta Presentation - Mod Dragon Ball

Reply with quote Friday, October 24, 2014

Late Upload Razz hehehe
-Adding new Aura

http://www.moddb.com/members/dbzkrisfhugz/images/update-52

Super Saiyan 3 Beta - Mod Dragon Ball

-HD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUcSgM2v1A0&feature=youtu.be

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Let me explain. Rolling Eyes

First, Nello gave his ssjgod because he was already losing motivation and most because he was spammed/harrassed by dbzfan2000 Rolling Eyes

Second, these 2 guys doesn't know anything in advanced informatic and less in hacking discipline.

Third, I regret to say that, but it really is nello's account, only him can tell us why.

Fourth, if he was added by force, why kris and me are still out ? I don't think there is a way to add a person to a group like that..

When I asked him about that,

NELLO!! wrote : yes that guy have our gokuGod, don't worry he knows already that he should not give it to anyone, but he can just play with him...
howewer is the last favor I did to the petulant demands that are offered to me every time.

So basically you pretty much guessed it. As for why he's gone, that I do not know. Sorry for interrupting here.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

>Peanut Butter Pete

I think he is gone for the same reason everyone will face one day, the loose of motivation.

Too many constraints and works that are too much repetitive, all of that, most of the time, alone... That really annoys. That's a guess again, but that's what I face actually and I think it happens to many peoples there... If the love of the manga wasn't there, I'm sure I would gave up since a long..

by the way, that come back. *intense laughter*

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Peanut Butter Pete

I think he is gone for the same reason everyone will face one day, the loose of motivation.

Too many constraints and works that are too much repetitive, all of that, most of the time, alone... That really annoys. That's a guess again, but that's what I face actually and I think it happens to many peoples there... If the love of the manga wasn't there, I'm sure I would gave up since a long..

by the way, that come back. *intense laughter*

That's probably one of the reasons, but apparently he had a bad computer too and was most likely busy with life as well as his car game or whatever it was. It's easy to lose motivation in ZEQ2-Lite mainly due to the fact it's a lot harder to work with.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 25, 2014

A car game ? Interesting.. Surprised

What do you mean by bad computer ? Bad config ? Component problems ? Else ?

Reply with quote Saturday, October 25, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : A car game ? Interesting.. Surprised

What do you mean by bad computer ? Bad config ? Component problems ? Else ?

Car game, actually I don't remember it that well I think it was actually just a model series or something he was working on with 3DS Max, gp something, I'm not sure, he made some posts about it on here actually. As for the old computer, he said something about having an old computer that died but he saved his progress or something (he only mentioned lloyd Goku though, I'm not sure about the full details)

Reply with quote Friday, October 31, 2014

New Body for all Z characters.

I am still modeling the body to Developed muscled Body.

Updated, New Lightning Effects : http://www.moddb.com/members/dbzkrisfhugz/images/new-bolt-effect

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]