Content

What is the most popular modpack?

TheGokuLSSJ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 08, 2014

I wanna know, because I wanna download it.

Is it Revolution or F3?

Sorry for my English, I'm studying.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 08, 2014

in terms of quality and quantity, F3+ is better than any mod. but there is a problem JOINING to a server . so the second popular is between Revo 6 and Gold Edition. you can choose both.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 09, 2014

in terms of quality and quantity, F3+ is better than any mod. but there is a problem JOINING to a server

Ehh, F3, not F3+ *intense laughter*

TheGokuLSSJ

In fact, if your question is what do I have to choose between all these gamepacks.

There is the answer.

F3: Best gamepack ever made on ZEQ2, it is faithful to Dragon Ball Z anime, it has many characters(no what ifs) with high quality, good effects and quite optimised.

Revolution 5: The most used and famous gamepack due to it's enormous list of characters/map, it's only for fun, so there is many what ifs but the quality is not there..

Revolution 6(80%): More stable than revo 5 and with less content, it focus more on the quality and the optimisations.

Revolution Gold Edition (revo 7): It is the last gamepack from lukasenkoPL, he's final work, it has good quality and contents, really good effects, but it is badly optimised.

It just depends on what you search in ZEQ2. A last thing, most servers are based on revo 5.

Personnally I have all these versions, so I will never be in lack of something. *intense laughter*

F3+ pack was meant to be the next gamepack of the ZEQ2-lite F series(like an F4), everything was PERFECT, nello(the creator of ZEQ2-lite f series)vladd and some others just went OVER the limits of everything that has been made on ZEQ2 or even Quake 3. In therm of quality, for me, he had just overclassed official games:

And it wasn't even finished, far to be finished. Can you imagine ?

TheGokuLSSJ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Alright guys, thanks for your replies.

I downloaded the F3.

And again, sorry for my English Embarassed

abah View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 09, 2014

ahh this is the post I was looking for, I was playing ZEQ2 lite all night, and lloyd was it fun. tough not much to do in that stable version, will deffo take a look at f3 as gold edition crashes on me all the time Sad

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

TheGokuLSSJ wrote : I wanna know, because I wanna download it.

Is it Revolution or F3?

Sorry for my English, I'm studying.

The most used one is Revolution 5, It's terrible really, but it is indeed the most used one. Getting F3 is lacking in identifiable function, since there are never any F3 servers around to begin with.

>Peanut Butter Petey

Getting revo 5 is almost as lacking in identifiable function as f3 since servers has their own version revo 5.

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Peanut Butter Petey

Getting revo 5 is almost as lacking in identifiable function as f3 since servers has their own version revo 5.

What servers have you been on? That happens rarely at the most, and usually it's just some kid who added one edited tier character or addon.

That's the case on most of the servers.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]