Content

g'dday mi new

DOOM899 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 02, 2014

hi I'm DOOM899 some of you may have seen me playing
or just no my name

I like the look of this game but is there going to be update or do you need someone to make some cool you tube videos to get the game out there some more?

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Hi DOOM899, welcome to the forums.

I never expected this kind of contributions..

Before you get aggressed by anyone, I'll tell you nicely few things. Rolling Eyes

(this doesn't come from me but right from up there)

-ZEQ2-Lite is not a game

-There are no players

-This project is based on contributions (no stable dev team)

-ZEQ2-Lite is not a game

-Discussions about the as a game is forbidden

-ZEQ2-Lite is not a game

-ZEQ2-Lite is not a game

That's all Very Happy

But I don't think demonstration videos about it are forbidden. (there is already so many..)

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Hi DOOM899, welcome to the forums.

I never expected this kind of contributions..

Before you get aggressed by anyone, I'll tell you nicely few things. Rolling Eyes

(this doesn't come from me but right from up there)

-ZEQ2-Lite is not a game

-There are no players

-This project is based on contributions (no stable dev team)

-ZEQ2-Lite is not a game

-Discussions about the as a game is forbidden

-ZEQ2-Lite is not a game

-ZEQ2-Lite is not a game

That's all Very Happy

But I don't think demonstration videos about it are forbidden. (there is already so many..)

well I no it not a game or one that has been done or you could say it's a bata level

and thanks for being nice.
I no some are going to be mean but the can do there best it's not like it will do a thing to me

I got to thinking no one has done good videos
so what would the best thing to put in this video
about the bata zoq2

Reply with quote Friday, October 03, 2014

I meant, it's not even considered as a beta, it's just not a game (even if I'm against this...)

At the base, I would be the first to be aggressive. (peoples here can only aprove Laughing )

Reply with quote Friday, October 03, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I meant, it's not even considered as a beta, it's just not a game (even if I'm against this...)

At the base, I would be the first to be aggressive. (peoples here can only aprove :*laughing out loud*: )

1st what your ZEQ2 name so I take you on see how good you are

2nd is there some way someone could get some Australian servers I would like to with better ping

3rd if not how do you host a server

4ft the ZEQ2 can be play and it does not have to much bugs

Reply with quote Saturday, October 04, 2014

I have same name, but I don't play often, so I don't have a good 'level'.

Servers' countries aren't shown on the master server list. If servers has lags, it's due to crappy connection/computer from the hoster or a long distance between it and you. You can still play on Dragon Ball Z public server/destinduel that are low ping.

And yes, I open a server sometimes if I want to have fun or test my addons on multiplayer.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I have same name, but I don't play often, so I don't have a good 'level'.

Servers' countries aren't shown on the master server list. If servers has lags, it's due to crappy connection/computer from the hoster or a long distance between it and you. You can still play on Dragon Ball Z public server/destinduel that are low ping.

And yes, I open a server sometimes if I want to have fun or test my addons on multiplayer.

then do you no the king he is one of the best player I no of

and 100 ping is good not 300 or 600!!!that's bad

No I don't know him, I'm not interested in ranking things. That just kills the magic of the universe and the enjoyment of the game. Seeing peoples making rankings and even talking about "training" in ZEQ2 is even discomforting to me..

At the limit, organised tournament to do a reference to the manga and make rules in battles, yes, but making a ranking... I don't know how you can enjoy this.. It's like no one care about the theme anymore, it appeals only young rascals that come only for "competitions" with kikoo-*laughing out loud* behaviour, the community is degrading and true fans are leaving.. The reputation of the game is reducing more and more, then death.

(to other members of the forum that was reading this, yes I talked about ZEQ2-lite as a game once more, but I didn't have the choice... sorry :\)

And both servers I told you are low ping. Not 600+.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : No I don't know him, I'm not interested in ranking things. That just kills the magic of the universe and the enjoyment of the game. Seeing peoples making rankings and even talking about "training" in ZEQ2 is even discomforting to me..

At the limit, organised tournament to do a reference to the manga and make rules in battles, yes, but making a ranking... I don't know how you can enjoy this.. It's like no one care about the theme anymore, it appeals only young rascals that come only for "competitions" with kikoo-*laughing out loud* behaviour, the community is degrading and true fans are leaving.. The reputation of the game is reducing more and more, then death.

(to other members of the forum that was reading this, yes I talked about ZEQ2-lite as a game once more, but I didn't have the choice... sorry :\)

And both servers I told you are low ping. Not 600+.

training is fun if it's by a pro help player better

2nd there 300 to 600 ping for me

the you tube I do for this hmmm ZEQ2 thing you will get more player and nicer ones to like me

Reply with quote Sunday, October 05, 2014

On 100% of "players" I only saw, like, 3% that are fair play and all the stuff.

If every servers are more than 300 ms, you have a really bad connection... I was playing on dbzfan2000's server that is in America when I'm in france and I just got few lags..(plus, I don't have a big connection)

For the youtube videos, don't think you are alone to do this. There's tons of videos on ZEQ2-lite. Do it if you want, since it doesn't bring further spammers with their ssj20god addons there's no problem...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : On 100% of "players" I only saw, like, 3% that are fair play and all the stuff.

If every servers are more than 300 ms, you have a really bad connection... I was playing on dbzfan2000's server that is in America when I'm in france and I just got few lags..(plus, I don't have a big connection)

For the youtube videos, don't think you are alone to do this. There's tons of videos on ZEQ2-lite. Do it if you want, since it doesn't bring further spammers with their ssj20god addons there's no problem...

for a start I get 100 ping or lower in Australian servers and in America servers I get 300 or hi as hi as 500 and I have a good connection most Australian like me will get the same ping

as for the you tubes I don't use addons so no addons will be in my you tubes of ZEQ2 ..

I may even get the help needed to do the next update who no's

I never said you were using addons, I said since it doesn't BRING spammers etc...

Didn't understood what you meant..

Reply with quote Thursday, October 09, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I never said you were using addons, I said since it doesn't BRING spammers etc...

Didn't understood what you meant..

yeah sorry about that my net was down I'm mean ZEQ2 needs a update
so my you tube may help get that done

Reply with quote Thursday, October 09, 2014

You know.. If just videos could suffice to bring contributers here, it would be much more advanced than that Laughing

The coding part needs works, if there could be a few more maps or just updates on old ones it would be perfect. On characters, there's few guys that has the potential to surpasse F3 and that can complete the list.

Reply with quote Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : You know.. If just videos could suffice to bring contributers here, it would be much more advanced than that :*laughing out loud*:

The coding part needs works, if there could be a few more maps or just updates on old ones it would be perfect. On characters, there's few guys that has the potential to surpasse F3 and that can complete the list.

here is a video hope you lot like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgmvq3I314g&feature=autoshare

I hope so I like this um ZEQ2 thing but fixing bugs
would help a lot

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]