Content

Random crashes

abah View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 08, 2014

hy folks new guy here, so yeah I don't really crash, tough I did before. what I mean I mean is that I get randomly disconnected from servers, sometiems when charging attacks or just flying around ,most recently when trying to change characters.

on top of that I get about 70-90 fps but it freezez quiet often. I decided to lower my settings but it didn't seem to help at all. any idea?

using ZEQ2 Revolution golden edition.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Welcome to the forums.

For your problem:

Firstly, use the search feature before starting new threads...

Secondly, as far as I know Revo gold requires too much..(the crappiest gamepack in optimisations), it's partly the reason of your crashes. The problem with gamepacks is that they contains too much data (characters/maps/attacks at good quality), ZEQ2 can't handle so much ressources to load, so, it returns to the menu to clean everything and be able to load more characters. The only way to barely fix that seems to be having more ram.

The freezes are caused by the load of ressources when someone change his character.

With all these informations you gave I guess you have a slow computer ? Because with a 3.2ghz CPU a good gpu and more than 5gb of ram, it's hard to get these problems..

I did try and look around ,didn't seem to find anything like my crashing. only reason I use gold is because that's what others told me too, but if you know which version has similar (or better) playerbase then I'd love to know.

my system is a 2 year old dell inspirion deluxe

processor : i5 -3210M CPU 2.50GHz
RAM : 6.00 GB ddr3(5.87 useable)
a 64 bit win 8 os

video card would be an AMD Radeon HD 7700M (2gb vram)

I usually get around 70-100 fps. Smile

so yeah, do you have a preference as in which one is more used?

Reply with quote Sunday, November 09, 2014

It's a single core CPU ? Because a 64 bits system on a single 2.54 is not very recommended..

A version that almost never crash is the revision 1536 :p

There's still F3 but it won't avoid crashes too.. by the way, if the hoster's server has a lower config, he will crash sooner than you and it will kick you in the same time as him.

pretty sure it's at least dual core. as I said, it's 2 years old not 10.

Postscript: I did play lite all night with no crash what so ever, wish it was more populated.

Peoples goes on gamepacks because there's more characters/maps and quality but they don't care about gameplay.. I'll see if I can open a 1536 server sometimes. Mine almost never have problems in any ways, except when I crash.

there are a few of those servers, I was on one last night Smile two veterans trained me in the ways of boosting and repelling and such. I have never played any Dragon Ball Z game (other than Dragon Ball Z online...rip in peace) so this is the best next thing.

also people keep saying that xenoverse will destroy ZEQ2 and Earth Special Forces, I'm like these two are nothing like that game.

Mmhh.. I think I'll say nothing this time, it's becoming discomforting to spend my time with that..

Have a nice day..

Reply with quote Monday, November 10, 2014

okay?

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

abah wrote : okay?

Well it's like this, ZEQ2-Lite is not a "game" it's a project/sandbox you aren't suppose to play it, you're suppose to add to it. But here's the thing, you're brand new! And I don't see much hurt in learning the functions of ZEQ2-Lite. But remember, ZEQ2-Lite is not complete nor is it a game so you CANNOT compare it to anything, you're new though, now you know. Read below for more information.

Zeth wrote : Discussion and topics relating to ingame non-development experiences or player complications are no longer permitted on these boards. ZEQ2-lite is NOT at a playable state and thus engaging in ingame exchanges (of any kind) are HIGHLY discouraged. Threads as such related to individual player or server conduct will be removed. Continued slander or bickering on these boards, in IRC, or through any reported communication medium will result in revoking of said user's immediate forum access.

------------------------------------------------------

@Wh1t

Try going a tad easier on new comers instead of trying a bit too hard. Also while I'm here, stop replying to every joke and trying to be funny, you're killing it man Laughing

Micro View user's profile Send private message

Peanut Butter Petey wrote :

@Wh1t

Try going a tad easier on new comers instead of trying a bit too hard. Also while I'm here, stop replying to every joke and trying to be funny, you're killing it man :*laughing out loud*:

He posts everywhere. There isn't a single thread where he hasn't spammed. :/

Ugh, double post bug.

Micro wrote :

Peanut Butter Petey wrote :

@Wh1t

Try going a tad easier on new comers instead of trying a bit too hard. Also while I'm here, stop replying to every joke and trying to be funny, you're killing it man :*laughing out loud*:

He posts everywhere. There isn't a single thread where he hasn't spammed. :/

Yes, I noticed he's being a bit of a try-hard, from what I've seen. I think we've all gotten way-off topic now, so lets stop here.

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Well it's like this, ZEQ2-Lite is not a "game" it's a project/sandbox you aren't suppose to play it, you're suppose to add to it. But here's the thing, you're brand new! And I don't see much hurt in learning the functions of ZEQ2-Lite. But remember, ZEQ2-Lite is not complete nor is it a game so you CANNOT compare it to anything, you're new though, now you know. Read below for more information.

Well it wasn't only that, but I give up, I have other things to do..

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 12, 2014

so that's why people keep saying it's not a "game". oh well I'm still having fun so that's what matters Smile

so that's why people keep saying it's not a "game". oh well I'm still having fun so that's what matters Smile

Everyone has fun on ZEQ2. Smile

Except consoles freaks always looking for hd graphics instead of the rest that makes the charm of the whole thing..

one last question before I quit asking lacking thinks.

but how do you tell that which server uses which version of ZEQ2? as all of them say ZEQ2. I presume all of them use only the lite version then?

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 13, 2014

abah wrote : one last question before I quit asking lacking thinks.

but how do you tell that which server uses which version of ZEQ2? as all of them say ZEQ2. I presume all of them use only the lite version then?

ZEQ2 was never released every server is ZEQ2-lite Laughing

In fact, every "versions" are gamepacks based from the 1536 revision of the lite project. You can see on which version servers are based by looking if there is Goku Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) (can be revo 5/6/gold)/Super Saiyan 4 Gohan(revo 5)/ZEQ2-lite's characters/big list of official characters (f3 indeed)

not sure if I understood that, but okay. reason why I asked is because if you try and go , let's say Super Saiyan with Gohan on a lite server you can not, haven't had the chance to try all of the servers to be honest.

Micro View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 14, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpHbAvmt7D4

.....okay?

>abah

Just, don't pay attention to this... you.you

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]