Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Dragon Ball Z 2015: Revival of "F"

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Two left over soliders of Frieza's revive Frieza after gathering the 7 Dragon Balls. Then Frieza gets his own Go̲d form!?? Has Akira lost his marbles? I guess we'll find out soon.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/dragon-ball-z-2015-movie-friezas-resurrection/

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Revival_of_%22F%22

Also notice the new outfits Goku and Vegeta have on, I'm not liking the new Goku outfit so far. Also seems Krillin shaved his hair off again.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Did they just Shippuuden the heck out of Dragon Ball Z?

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

I have a bad feeling about this.. Oooh a really bad feeling.. Let's see how much more toriyama and the toei will love up Dragon Ball for money..

If this one will be bad, there won't be any Dragon Ball movies anymore. (or maybe they'll prostitute Goku on other anime as sega did with sonic for video games..)

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

tsk, a lloyd form again.. and it's frieza, sigh.. did they really lost their mind?

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : tsk, a lloyd form again.. and it's frieza, sigh.. did they really lost their mind?

At the very least they should've done Cell not Freiza, since Cell has Saiyan genes and forms such as a replica of U1tra Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 (U1tra Cell and Super Perfect Cell) I can see Cell fitting into that picture a lot easier, Aura, colours and all if anything, I'm not saying this is a good idea but it's a lot better of an acceptable idea then Go̲d Frieza.

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 19, 2014

>Peanut Butter Pete

Next lloyd will be lipid Buu or mr.satan.. IT'S OFFICIAL!!! (or not...)

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Peanut Butter Pete

I just remembered... Cell is an android so he has no soul like Android 16, so he cannot be revived (OtherWorld Saga is a fi̲ller) so is the heII "Home for Infinite Losers"

So, 17 and 18 have no souls as well ?...

He is a 3rd kind of android because he is made and develope himself (itself* ?) by receiving several species cells from a mini robot following the z fighters, I don't remember the manga telling he is a robot like 16 nor that he is partially.

by the way, why frieza isn't resurected with his robotic body ? It's his last appearance when he was killed by Trunks..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : So, 17 and 18 have no souls as well ?...

He is a 3rd kind of android because he is made and develope himself (itself* ?) by receiving several species cells from a mini robot following the z fighters, I don't remember the manga telling he is a robot like 16 nor that he is partially.

by the way, why frieza isn't resurected with his robotic body ? It's his last appearance when he was killed by Trunks..

Sorry, I stopped at the first line, 17 and 18 were humans abducted by Gero and made into cyborgs (Half robot half human, not just machine) they were humans to begin with and he simply modified them.

Yep, just modified. But if they didn't have souls, they couldn't be resurected in the android/Buu sagas. Even krillin says they are just humans with few electronic components Laughing

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

I thought the Dragon Balls can't revive someone that has been dead for over a year?

I thought the Dragon Balls can't revive someone that has been dead for over a year?

Of course they can, the only limits are natural deaths and 1 wish for the same person to resurect (with earth's shenron). It's just that we have never seen a death during that long, except for ennemies *intense laughter*

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 20, 2014

Peanut Butter Petey wrote :

I just remembered... Cell is an android so he has no soul like Android 16, so he cannot be revived (OtherWorld Saga is a fi̲ller) so is the heII "Home for Infinite Losers"

Regardless of what you think of that saga, it was in the series, and is therefore considered cannon. The ONLY bit that is no longer considered cannon is Dragonball GT because Toriama himself tossed it all out with Batlle of the Gods.

Reply with quote Thursday, November 20, 2014

Shenku wrote :

Peanut Butter Petey wrote :

Regardless of what you think of that saga, it was in the series, and is therefore considered cannon. The ONLY bit that is no longer considered cannon is Dragonball GT because Toriama himself tossed it all out with Batlle of the Gods.

It was not in the original manga and Akira has never acknowledged any fIllers (Except the Bardock movie, which he stated was his favorite movie and deemed it cannon as well as added it to the manga, until recently when he contradicted himself by making Dragon Ball Minus...), the recent movies are considered cannon since he himself made them. The movies and fIller sagas were all made by the animators. Regardless of what you say, it's stated in the manga that nobody keeps their bodies and villains of all things never keep their bodies Goku is simply a "rare case" due to the fact he was allowed to keep his body not because he was so powerful that he automatically kept his body.

If we were to use your logic *Plays fIller from the 2nd/3rd episode* King Yemma - "I got Raditz in my Yemma lock" (Arm lock BARELY) Cell and Frieza would utterly destory Yemma, just as well Android 16 would be reviveable and much much more. It simply doesn't matter what you think because Akira doesn't care, nor does the animators that contradict the series constantly. The thing is... Akira is in full charge of this movie not the animators.

Reply with quote Saturday, November 22, 2014

The characters rendered and close up, and the same promo in high quality without the text etc.

Reply with quote Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ahh, I dislike the new design so much.. It looks like a fan manga..

>Peanut Butter Pete

You were complaining about Vegeta's new hairs, but Goku is worst than that..

Only frieza seems to be well done..

Postscript: Vegeta looked older at the end of the manga, what happened..

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 23, 2014

In case noone noticed. Goku has a link on his chest ^^

Also notice the symbol on his shirt, I don't know what it means. I cropped it an ran it through Google images... no results.

>Grega

It's his official site :p

Or his sponsor ? oO

>Peanut Butter Pete

Looks like konoha symbol. *intense laughter*

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Quite honestly it looks like a fan site O.o

http://www.saiyanisland.com/

>Grega

Not really surprising, many peoples do that. (motorcycles news pictures, games/movies cd picture etc...)

Or how to make ads by uploading news pictures and avoiding copyrights. Smile

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 26, 2014

finally frieza getting the attention he deserves as a villain .

hope he gets to slaughter Trunks .-.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'm quite intrigued, Frieza is one of the most iconic villain in Dragonball.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 30, 2014

I agree Frieza is one of the coolest villains. But the whole premise of this plot just sounds like a fanfiction.
Goku and Vegeta getting new outfits I can dig, it feels like progress. Like a new arc is about to set in. Toriyama reusing the old costumes made it seem like they new content was just ment for nostalgia, which it kind of was. Then again some more remnants of the frieza army and f'ing frieza himself is like the opposite of fresh and new.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 01, 2014

TRL wrote : I agree Frieza is one of the coolest villains. But the whole premise of this plot just sounds like a fanfiction.
Goku and Vegeta getting new outfits I can dig, it feels like progress. Like a new arc is about to set in. Toriyama reusing the old costumes made it seem like they new content was just ment for nostalgia, which it kind of was. Then again some more remnants of the frieza army and f'ing frieza himself is like the opposite of fresh and new.

Well a villain coming back in Dragon Ball Z is ironically a fresh idea, Toriyama just loved pulling new villains out of nowhere and forgetting the previous ones.

I agree that the plot sounds like some bad fanfic, though. This would make more sense if it had happened after the Namek saga (darn you overpowered future kid!).

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]