Translated:

"Allow me to show you......My further transformation!!!!"

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 04, 2014

Please, at the limit, something like dbm.. T.T

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 04, 2014

Trailer released, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYIEF0DhqFE

I didn't recognize this was Gohan from the poster.

Reply with quote Friday, December 05, 2014

Gohan ??!

I would almost say okay for Goten but Gohan?!?!

*BANG*

I swear that if someone make an addon of it, don't expect this person's computer to work again.. è_é+

(kidding..)

Official site http://www.dragonball2015.com/

I also ripped this off it,

http://s30.postimg.org/zetcjsg9b/2015_Movie_Wallpaper.png

Bigger:

http://s30.postimg.org/w7q4flahb/2015_Movie_Wallpaperbiggger.png

Broken pictures Confused

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Broken pictures Confused

Works fine for me, anyone else having this problem?

Also, some theories...

1. Frieza had this form all along and just didn't use it because he didn't think Goku could beat him, and by the time he could've used it he already had to much power drained. (25%)

2. Bills dies and Frieza becomes the new God of Destruction. (%40)

3. Not the original Frieza, but a Frieza from another universe. (%30)

4. In Dragon Ball Online, Akira had much involvement with a lot of things in it, one of the things this game included was getting Shenron to grant a wish to become a Super Saiyan, it's possible Frieza simply could've wished to become SSJGod (considering a plain human can wish to be a Super Saiyan) while this isn't proven to actually be cannon (even if Akira helped a lot) it's still a possibility, the only problem is... even with the god form power multiplier... it still wouldn't match up to the current Z-fighters level, probably surpassing Krillin and Yamucha at best... (%10)

4.5. Frieza wishes to be as strong as Goku and to have all of Goku's transformations (The dragon can not not exceed its master's powerlevel, but Akira could change the rules at any given time considering he already has countless times. (20%)

5. In the trailer we see Frieza getting out of something and green liquid? Possibly... Frieza's men had been developing a super advanced body (possibly using Goku's cells?) and they simply wished him to be revived in that artificial body (%50)

>Peanut Butter Pete

6. Same logic as gt... (70% ?)

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Peanut Butter Petey wrote :

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Broken pictures Confused

the only problem is... even with the lloyd form power multiplier... it still wouldn't match up to the current Z-fighters level, probably surpassing Krillin and Yamucha at best... (%10)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

really ? krillin , yaumcha , Tenshinhan and the other little white blob , all 4 cannot kill frieza at his 100% even if we take the ones from Buu saga .

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Peanut Butter Pete

6. Same logic as gt... (70% ?)

Laughing

najeeb wrote :

Peanut Butter Petey wrote :

the only problem is... even with the lloyd form power multiplier... it still wouldn't match up to the current Z-fighters level, probably surpassing Krillin and Yamucha at best... (%10)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

really ? krillin , yaumcha , Tenshinhan and the other little white blob , all 4 cannot kill frieza at his 100% even if we take the ones from Buu saga .

Chiaotzu pretty much retired. The Kai stated they were a thousand times stronger then Frieza and Majin Buu can beat them easily, Tenshinhan managed to deflect Buu's attack with eaise, unlike Krillin etc.

Also, updated trailer released... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQO_Y459N4 I'm not understanding why Roshi is using Kamehameha, at this point in time his power doesn't even come close to Chiaotzu.

Some New outfit Goku refs,

Sadly there are no current refs for the complete frontal of Goku's lower except this,

And that contradicts this

Even then, we still don't have what the bottom of Goku's shoes look like.

As for Vegeta, so far we only have these 2,

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 06, 2014

I don't care about all the inconsistencies or whatever. I like it. Smile I just hope some people are going to die. These movies need more actual drama and suspense. And a new form for Frieza designed by Toriyama? Sign me up for that! Of course it's probably not going to look anything like Cooler's form.

I dig the new outfits for Goku and Vegeta. And daamn I had no idea that was actually Gohan.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

http://www.dragonball2015.com/story/

qwerty wrote :

http://www.dragonball2015.com/story/

I just saw that picture now in the introduction (The Vegeta) he appears to have the symbol on him too, I wonder what it could mean...

I also want to point out the likely possibility it could be that the slightly different firey aura Frieza, isn't the actual transformation and is simply him charging up to the real form (I hope).

Also, the trailer with Eng subs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrEiaNycTw

As well as the story translated from the official site,

"A fated clash!! A battle surpassing gods begins — !!!!

After peace returned to Earth following the battle with lloyd of Destruction Beerus, the surviving remnants of Frieza’s forces, Sorbet and Tagoma, approached, seeking the Dragon Balls. Their objective: to revive Frieza in order to bring his forces back to power. That worst wish in history is granted at last, and the resurrected Frieza plots his vengeance against Goku and the other Saiyans... And so, Frieza’s new army advances on Earth, and Gohan, Piccolo, and Krillin clash with a thousand soldiers. Goku and Vegeta challenge Frieza to a fated duel, but Frieza had attained an overwhelming power-up!

“Allow me to show you… my further evolution!”

Now, for warriors beyond their limits, the curtain was about to open on a battle like none before or since –. "

"A battle surpassing gods begins — !!!!" I guess this confirms Goku and Vegeta have surpassed Bills, was there really any doubt though? I'm also interested in what Whis and Beerus's involvement in this movie will be.

Nice pictures qwerty. I also just noticed the symbol on Vegeta. I think Goku and Vegeta are training under Whis or Birus.

Ha I love the little koala guy. Smile

I'm affraid of the transformation...

2nd --> 3rd --> Final --> 100% (occure fatigue) --> Final supreme form ? (no fatigue + tremendous power ?)

Makes me think of the Super Saiyan 4.... Or maybe if he use this form, he will die after the battle due to all that power (too much for the body or too much energy spent).

I feel it bad.. :\

TRL wrote : I think Goku and Vegeta are training under Whis or Birus.

I agree, it does appear that way, still... I've never seen that symbol on the Beerus or Whis before, all though the circle around Whis's head and his head in general combined sort of look like the symbol, I think I'm going to deep into this Laughing Also Master Roshi will be fighting with Krillin against all the Frieza soldiers, I wonder where Trunks and Goten are at...

Reply with quote Sunday, December 07, 2014

They're on summer camp? Razz

Reply with quote Sunday, December 07, 2014

They're on summer camp? Razz

Ruuude.. D:

Reply with quote Monday, December 08, 2014

Vegeta blasted cell and final flash could have done cell in if cell had not sensed the danger at the last moment , altho Vegeta was way weaker than him , what does that prove ? Vegeta used almost all his stamina to put out an attack of a very high intensity.

same way Tenshinhan deflected a very casual attack from Buu using an attack that drains his own life force / large amount of ki , that does not prove he is above frieza because that would mean he is above a Super Saiyan Goku android saga arc which is not likely as the difference between them was of millions.

1000 times stronger than frieza? , and he used the line for Tenshinhan and company ? that's unlikely frieza's power level on Namek for a short time rivaled Goku's power while he was not that fatigued.

even Goku was not a 1000 times stronger at bu saga a 1000 not something small even by Dragon Ball standards when used as a multiplier .

Reply with quote Monday, December 08, 2014

najeeb wrote : Vegeta blasted cell and final flash could have done cell in if cell had not sensed the danger at the last moment , altho Vegeta was way weaker than him , what does that prove ? Vegeta used almost all his stamina to put out an attack of a very high intensity.

same way Tenshinhan deflected a very casual attack from Buu using an attack that drains his own life force / large amount of ki , that does not prove he is above frieza because that would mean he is above a Super Saiyan Goku android saga arc which is not likely as the difference between them was of millions.

1000 times stronger than frieza? , and he used the line for Tenshinhan and company ? that's unlikely frieza's power level on Namek for a short time rivaled Goku's power while he was not that fatigued.

even Goku was not a 1000 times stronger at bu saga a 1000 not something small even by Dragon Ball standards when used as a multiplier .

It is stated by Beerus in the movie that Goku's base form does not have enough power to defeat Frieza at full power. If BOG base Goku from the start of the movie can't beat Frieza, Tenshinhan most likely has no chance whatsoever, It is stated Frieza's power level was 120,000,000 and Buu Saga base Goku's power level was 3,000,000. When Goku was fighting Frieza his powerlevel was still 3,000,000, that makes no sense... If you're wondering my sources, Daizenshuu 7.

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Vegeta close up

And also,

Edit: If some of the images aren't showing up tell me.

Reply with quote Monday, December 15, 2014

hope frieza gets to kill turnks

Reply with quote Monday, December 15, 2014

>Najeeb

Why so much dislike ? Sad

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Najeeb

Why so much dislike ? Sad

because in the anime the way mecha frieza was disposed off brushed the whole Namek saga aside like it didn't matter .

while in the manga Gohan and others state that the power frieza displayed here was nothing compared to what he showed on Namek , in short in the manga Trunks never gave him the time to power up and attacked as a surprise .

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 16, 2014

>najeeb

Considering that, no needs to go that far x)

I have always seen frieza as an leaping lizard since he got duped almost everytime.(nail, Goku, Vegeta) Laughing

Badass but leaping lizard.

(by the way, Trunks won't be there normally oO only the kid)

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]