Content

1, 2  >>

good news I think

DOOM899 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 18, 2014

some one hoping was to kill my ZEQ 2. and I'm looking for two guys to give this zeq2config two. there names are scifi spirit and Peanut Butter Petey

I did something some time o go to ZEQ 2 one of me mates did get me to do it but I forgot what it was

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DOOM899 wrote : this video shows you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OQqahdz1UA&feature=youtu.be

some one hoping was to kill my ZEQ 2. and I'm looking for two guys to give this zeq2config two. there names are scifi spirit and Peanut Butter Petey

I did something some time o go to ZEQ 2 one of me mates did get me to do it but I forgot what it was

An average crasher using binds not a "hacker", that server simply does not have the bind fix, if you know the owner I would suggest you send it to him http://www.mediafire.com/download/80h5m1f9d1ef1bo/SkiFi-Spirit+latest+bug+and+crash+fix..zip

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Peanut Butter Petey wrote :

DOOM899 wrote : some one hoping was to kill my ZEQ 2. and I'm looking for two guys to give this zeq2config two. there names are scifi spirit and Peanut Butter Petey

An average crasher using binds not a "hacker", that server simply does not have the bind fix, if you know the owner I would suggest you send it to him http://www.mediafire.com/download/80h5m1f9d1ef1bo/SkiFi-Spirit+latest+bug+and+crash+fix..zip

so what this is what I use ZEQ 2 Revision 1536

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Edit: yep though about that a little after but was lazy to edit.. In any case, most of what I said can be fixed.

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote : this video shows you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OQqahdz1UA&feature=youtu.be

so what about this .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tuRBuF5eFk.

this is what I use ZEQ 2 Revision 1536

The bind fix stops that too, it's called the name crash, it isn't "hacking" it's exploiting a simple bug. I suggest you remove your posts Wh1t and Doom, that video too, as more people will learn from it and crash others...

Another thing I noticed, you seem to not be effected by the crash? Mind sending me or Scifi your ZEQ2-Lite to see how it works? that's got me quite intrigued. From the looks of this I'd say your config is probably non related, the slightest modification to your ZEQ2-Lite can cause interesting things, I once had something similar with my ZEQ2-Lite, I still cannot find the source though.

DOOM899 wrote :

so what about this .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tuRBuF5eFk.

this is what I use ZEQ 2 Revision 1536

The bind fix stops that too, it's called the name crash, it isn't "hacking" it's exploiting a simple bug. I suggest you remove your posts Wh1t and Doom, that video too, as more people will learn from it and crash others...

Another thing I noticed, you seem to not be effected by the crash? Mind sending me or Scifi your ZEQ2-Lite to see how it works? that's got me quite intrigued. From the looks of this I'd say your config is probably non related, the slightest modification to your ZEQ2-Lite can cause interesting things, I once had something similar with my ZEQ2-Lite, I still cannot find the source though.

can I as well give you the videos that I did take down
and my zeq2config well I had to make a new one

Reply with quote Thursday, November 20, 2014

yeah it was my zeq2config I think I added a line
or something that stop my game form die ing.

done some testing so yeah

Reply with quote Thursday, November 20, 2014

DOOM899 wrote : yeah it was my zeq2config I think I added a line

I didn't expect it was due to the config but it was a possibility, so crashes still do not effect you?

Reply with quote Friday, November 21, 2014

I didn't expect it was due to the config but it was a possibility, so crashes still do not effect you?

wean I was using my 1st zeq2config he could not kill my game but now that I had to make a new one. now he can kill me game

and how does the zip work? the one you put up

Reply with quote Saturday, November 22, 2014

DOOM899 wrote :

wean I was using my 1st zeq2config he could not kill my game but now that I had to make a new one. now he can kill me game

I'm pretty sure it came with an instructions.

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DOOM899 wrote :

I did take a look at my zeq2config but did not see it
or what I was looking for in the zeq2config
and even using what you put up. Peanut Butter Petey it didn't stop the game form die ing

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 26, 2014

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote :

and even using what you put up. Peanut Butter Petey it didn't stop the game form die ing

hay Peanut Butter Petey can you put your server up again I have got the line for one me mates, so I need two test it

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote :

hay Peanut Butter Petey can you put your server up again I have got the line for one me mates, so I need two test it

The server got taken down because some great fans of mine decided to get my ip, from my server and ddoss me, I had to take it down and change my ip.

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote :

The server got taken down because some great fans of mine decided to get my ip, from my server and ddoss me, I had to change my ip and take it down.

o nooo that was the best server ... it is odd that someone would do that

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote :

DOOM899 wrote :

The server got taken down because some great fans of mine decided to get my ip, from my server and ddoss me, I had to change my ip and take it down.

o nooo that was the best server ... it is odd that someone would do that

I'll still have it up (infact it's up right now.) but if the slightest signs of ddossing occur, I'll take it back down for a while.

so you had ddoss who the heck would do that
your server is the best one out there .
you can play all 4 maps.. I'm going to pm you the fix for you game die ing

DOOM899 wrote : so you had ddoss who the heck would do that
your server is the best one out there .
you can play all 4 maps.. I'm going to pm you the fix for you game die ing

The server has many features such as attacks fixed, *Krillins solar flare works, attacks don't go through people anymore etc* all beams can struggle correctly, blasts do knock backs, map auto changes etc, and much more.

KINGVEGETA View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 27, 2014

What server?

by the way, why aren't these forums Spanish? Like 90% people on my server speak Spanish

KINGVEGETA wrote : What server?

by the way, why aren't these forums Spanish? Like 90% people on my server speak Spanish

The project is based entirely on the English Dragon Ball Z, it was never intended for a Spanish community(possibly could've expanded if it was ever finished), since all the "players" are long gone, think of the Spanish "players" as the animals that pick off the remaining flesh of a carcass after another animal has finished eating it. It bothers me people are still "playing" this in general... it is hardly even at playable state... most of the system is based purely on guessing, because simply it is not a game, it is an unfinished project. My own server is a demo for a playable state ZEQ2-Lite.

My server is perfectly playable. Other than bugs locking on, and Piccolo's special beam cannon not working, I don't notice many problems. and I think in another thread you mentioned b@nning not working? Every time I've IP-released its stuck, and the offending player doesn't come back.

*laughing out loud*, it sounds like you feel bad that people play it when it's not 100%? Its a VERY fun game, and I think that's enough. The Destruction is Real and Bid For Power were more fun in beta than the official releases too. I'd rather play it incomplete than not at all.

Reply with quote Friday, November 28, 2014

KINGVEGETA wrote : My server is perfectly playable. Other than bugs locking on, and Piccolo's special beam cannon not working, I don't notice many problems. and I think in another thread you mentioned b@nning not working? Every time I've IP-released its stuck, and the offending player doesn't come back.

*laughing out loud*, it sounds like you feel bad that people play it when it's not 100%? Its a VERY fun game, and I think that's enough. The Destruction is Real and Bid For Power were more fun in beta than the official releases too. I'd rather play it incomplete than not at all.

What is your concept of playable? Beams that go through enemies? Unrealstic charge times? Attacks that don't even work or are too slow? Where everyone autoblocks and the only way to kill them is to aim at their heads or shoot them from the back? Unproper empty slots to use mêlée? mêlée where you have to guess what your opponents next attack is? Instead of actually seeing it, countering it dodging it and so? Sure you could say you CAN do that, but with basic mêlée, advanced "players" (people who know the mechanics inside out) "play" to such a degree where only taps are used (because only those work, as these people can easily dodge any other attack like kicks/punches/down smashes etc) at random(what makes things worse is it reuses the same animation for both taps), you purely guess to win, just like another move that allows you to instantly punch someone that is ENTIRELY invisible. The lock randomly bugs, if you fly at someone you'll spin around them, I could go on with more such as the billions of glitches spanning to invisible attacks all the way to immortality... but I'm far to lazy. My server has SOME of that FIXED, as well as a few things extra, such as code edits to disable crashes, or how the map changes by it's self.

As for banning, I don't remember mentioning something about that, but banning people is entirely lacking in identifiable function, they just use proxies and vpns (they can also change their ip if they have dyamic ip, sure you can range high five them... but you also risk banning others with the same range...), the people you high five are probably just randoms you didn't get along with, not crashers etc.

Reply with quote Sunday, November 30, 2014

I figured out aiming, so for me at least beams don't go through enemies. Figured out instant blasting too with specials, what mêlée to use when, how to fly at someone and not spin around them, etc. The game is HARD to play but I've found most things do work. Autoblock is pretty ticklish though.

Reply with quote Sunday, November 30, 2014

KINGVEGETA wrote : I figured out aiming, so for me at least beams don't go through enemies. Figured out instant blasting too with specials, what mêlée to use when, how to fly at someone and not spin around them, etc. The game is HARD to play but I've found most things do work. Autoblock is pretty ticklish though.

I know of how to punch an enemy without the spin, you can increase your chances by using no block or use no boost or simply... fly directly at the enemy (not at a higher or lower level in the air, doesn't always work though). As for instant blast I know that too. For the mêlée, I'm sorry but what you said is false, you haven't fought anyone that knows this game inside out, trust me. You also seem to have got me wrong on the beam thing, the actual beam goes through the enemy unless you get a direct hit, half the entire beam goes through the enemies body, you're thinking of something else. I've been around for 4 years, no need to tell me these things. It doesn't matter now to me though.

Reply with quote Monday, December 01, 2014

I've got it worked out where I can get a direct hit with a blast every time, never having the blast/beam go through an enemy. You said you need a direct hit, well, if you know how to get a direct hit with 100% success rate it solves the problem.

I fight people who know the mêlée system inside and out, they're the only players I can't beat these days. And they're not even that great, they're cheap with speed ki. Speed ki which interrupts you and keeps you from moving, and its like they move up and down and hit you without locking on so they can avoid the autoblock. I usually just kick8@n them. I'm fair though, if someone isn't cheap like that, but just good, I let them stay even if they're better than me. Anyways, I can usually read people's moves and tell what mêlée to use and when, its kind of like rock paper scissors each type of mêlée has a weakness and a strength against the other types.

I can do a chain of instant blasts, with something like Krillin's kamehameha, or Raditz's special, or Vegeta's Gallic-Ho. Krillin's is the fastest, I can do like 6-12 in a row. On my server you start out at 3000 power level, and with only 3000 I've beaten people who were maxxed at 32767 by doing that, *laughing out loud*.

by the way to charge someone with mêlée without spinning around them, you just come off the boost as you're hitting. I can do that over and over all day without spinning.

I've only been playing about 6-8 months. I've learned all these things on my own, if I see someone doing something I can figure out how to do it without it being explained.

Reply with quote Monday, December 01, 2014

KINGVEGETA wrote : I've got it worked out where I can get a direct hit with a blast every time, never having the blast/beam go through an enemy. You said you need a direct hit, well, if you know how to get a direct hit with 100% success rate it solves the problem.

I fight people who know the mêlée system inside and out, they're the only players I can't beat these days. And they're not even that great, they're cheap with speed ki. Speed ki which interrupts you and keeps you from moving, and its like they move up and down and hit you without locking on so they can avoid the autoblock. I usually just kick8@n them. I'm fair though, if someone isn't cheap like that, but just good, I let them stay even if they're better than me. Anyways, I can usually read people's moves and tell what mêlée to use and when, its kind of like rock paper scissors each type of mêlée has a weakness and a strength against the other types.

I can do a chain of instant blasts, with something like Krillin's kamehameha, or Raditz's special, or Vegeta's Gallic-Ho. Krillin's is the fastest, I can do like 6-12 in a row. On my server you start out at 3000 power level, and with only 3000 I've beaten people who were maxxed at 32767 by doing that, *laughing out loud*.

by the way to charge someone with mêlée without spinning around them, you just come off the boost as you're hitting. I can do that over and over all day without spinning.

I've only been playing about 6-8 months. I've learned all these things on my own, if I see someone doing something I can figure out how to do it without it being explained.

Once again you're talking about the wrong thing you don't seem to get it, I can even shoot half a beam through a wall, by direct hit I meant on the same level in the sky... not above or below... as I said with the boost forward... same level in the air exactly... doesn't matter because everyone likes to move up and down constantly. And as I said... I explained only a few problems and glitches, I could list a thousand more... such as the broken mêlée, full blows doing 0 damage whereas little taps doing more, or speed mêlée doing 0 damage unless someone has fatigue or how transformations aren't in order.

As I said though, I don't care anymore. I will not discuss why though until much later Wink

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]