<<  1, 2

kind of bored...

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 03, 2015

>Nemix

Seriously ?! *intense laughter*

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* haha, just fearsome creature partying, everything Dragon Ball Z modding related for pc is so dead lately, Earth Special Forces, ZEQ2 lite, xenoverse is meh...

Stop saying it dies because of this xenoverse thing.. If it's dead, what's the reason you are still coming here ?..

Xenoverse and ZEQ2-lite/Earth Special Forces are different things. I don't know why there's even a comparison.. -_-

Plus, ZEQ2-lite seems to be more active since a few. beginning with the code update and some few others interesting works (peoples are still joining and trying to do their best as well). You will consider ZEQ2-lite as dead when the site will be shut down.. But it's not going to happen until middle 2016 minimum.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Stop saying it dies because of this xenoverse thing.. If it's dead, what's the reason you are still coming here ?..

Xenoverse and ZEQ2-lite/Earth Special Forces are different things. I don't know why there's even a comparison.. -_-

Plus, ZEQ2-lite seems to be more active since a few. beginning with the code update and some few others interesting works (peoples are still joining and trying to do their best as well). You will consider ZEQ2-lite as dead when the site will be shut down.. But it's not going to happen until middle 2016 minimum.

*laughing out loud* dance with me and read my post again, I never said xenoverse is killing the mods, the mods are dying on their own for not showing progress to the public, the only thing I said about xenoverse is that it is MEH, so not very interesting for me, I'd rather enjoy Earth Special Forces more

Ow.. Sorry then..

I don't know for Earth Special Forces, but ZEQ2-lite is showing activity actually, just need time.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 04, 2015

people saying its different than Earth Special Forces or zeq2lite is just showing insecurity really , just admit its a proper and better thing , no it's not a tps its a fighting game based on Dragon Ball Z . and yes it has diverted allot of attention.

How and by who it is made, make the difference. ZEQ2-lite/Earth Special Forces seen as a game or not, is still different than all the official games. I don't see why every other projects should be dead as well, because 1 game..

Richma View user's profile Send private message

It's always nice too see you doing something for ZEQ2Lite, Anty. Thanks for keeping it alive and also Toebi for giving you those models. Cool

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 05, 2015

*laughing out loud* haha, just fearsome creature partying, everything Dragon Ball Z modding related for pc is so dead lately, Earth Special Forces, ZEQ2 lite, xenoverse is meh...

Keep your sophomoric tendencies and biases in check, Nemix.
At least try and feign objectivity while on these boards.

people saying its different than Earth Special Forces or zeq2lite is just showing insecurity really , just admit its a proper and better thing , no it's not a tps its a fighting game based on Dragon Ball Z . and yes it has diverted allot of attention.

Yes. Red race cars are much better than red speed boats.
Apples to oranges, Najeeb.
You know better.

Reply with quote Thursday, January 08, 2015

Yes. Red race cars are much better than red speed boats.
Apples to oranges, Najeeb.
You know better.

I'm literally fed up with people bashing the game , its a game based on Dragon Ball Z . that alone puts it in a comparison , and it's not a fps or a tps , iv seen game play its very inspired from the pc modding community in terms of freedom instead of a fixed aim .

at the end it falls down to personal preference on how you want to deal this situation

Reply with quote Friday, January 09, 2015

I'm literally fed up with people bashing the game

I don't know of anyone "bashing" the game. No, not everyone is being overly giddy with every new shiny product without being critical of some aspects -- and they shouldn't be.

its a game based on Dragon Ball Z . that alone puts it in a comparison

By your logic, Legend of Goku is directly relatable/comparable because it's a Dragon Ball Z game.

and it's not a fps or a tps , iv seen game play its very inspired from the pc modding community in terms of freedom instead of a fixed aim .

What does freedom (of movement/aim presumably) have to do with PC modding communities? Just because ONE game takes ONE tiny step away from its normal genre bearings doesn't mean it's revolutionizing the industry or setting up roots in mod scenes.

at the end it falls down to personal preference on how you want to deal this situation

Not necessarily. You can resolve these types of situations in scientific, wholly objective manners without putting in an ounce of personal opinion.

If you see ANY debate ending with "it's a matter/difference of opinion", it's likely because one or both sides did not want to put in the effort to remove subjectivity from their remarks and examine actual intrinsic data.

Reply with quote Friday, January 09, 2015

but one does not have to just for the sake of debate , it becomes nagging after a while

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's all a matter of taste and freedom of speech

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Anyone is entitled to speak whatever they wish and, yes, taste/perception is subjective; however, that doesn't mean you cannot have an intelligent, informed discussion and establish objective bullet-points that have actual, meritable weight to them.

Believe it or not, there are individuals capable of representing and understanding data with a conducive mindset beyond a 12-year-old's defeatist resolution of "difference of opinion" -- which is essentially a submission of original intent.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]