Content

Not able to change out sound files?

ChahikoDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 01, 2014

Any type of sound files I change out for ones I've created don't want to work. Example: Say I wanted to make Goku yell "Galick Gun!" instead of "Kamehameha!" when using his kamehameha skill. The sound won't work. Any help please?

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Did you tried to change the sounds from the default.grfx file Laughing

TonicDBZ wrote : Did you tried to change the sounds from the default.grfx file :*laughing out loud*:

Yes. Like, the sound will play but in a very low tone and you can barely hear it. As if it were slow motion or something. Anytime I switch out sounds from the actual ZEQ2 files it works fine. But if I add a .ogg file or .wav file of my own they don't work. *laughing out loud*

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 02, 2014

ChahikoDBZ wrote :
Yes. Like, the sound will play but in a very low tone and you can barely hear it. As if it were slow motion or something. Anytime I switch out sounds from the actual ZEQ2 files it works fine. But if I add a .ogg file or .wav file of my own they don't work. *laughing out loud*

That's because when you convert the audio file to .ogg you must have it on Mono not Stereo. Unless you're using already in game .oggs.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Try 32000/32 (or 41000/16) in sampling and fuse every tracks in one. It should works.

Thank you guys so much. I'll be sure to try that.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]