Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

ZEQ2-Lite: War of Z

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 14, 2014

20%/100%
I dislike it when I make a video of it, It's Laggy, and the Animations Stops bit by bit.

I will make the Wind Effects for Finishing

HD Animation for Characters.
please help me to find Animation Reference for mêlée and Skills

Picture For Today:

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 15, 2014

Interesting someone who's making new animations. I always thought that was the most interesting to see, because a new model is nothing without new animations.

You seem to have a talent for animations too, because they don't seem to be robotic or too static at first glance. This is something a lot of beginners suffer from.

So yeah. Nice progress. Smile

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

they don't seem to be robotic or too static at first glance. This is something a lot of beginners suffer from.

Don't forget the paper display. Laughing

TRL wrote : Interesting someone who's making new animations. I always thought that was the most interesting to see, because a new model is nothing without new animations.

You seem to have a talent for animations too, because they don't seem to be robotic or too static at first glance. This is something a lot of beginners suffer from.

So yeah. Nice progress. Smile

yes, in 3ds max, I can see a lot of "toy animation" in there, but you can do better if you studied the techniques in 3ds max.

I guess I will continue this on my next vacation, I have exams coming

"Paper Display" is really NORMAL at the game, The Player Goes back to his IDLE animations after DASH RIGHT will take the Paper Animation.

Reminders: taking these Ideas

"Paper Display" is really NORMAL at the game, The Player Goes back to his IDLE animations after DASH RIGHT will take the Paper Animation.

Oddly, it only happens on ZEQ2-lite, even if the causes makes sense. (it's fixed on ZEQ2-unity). And personnally, that's the first "game" where I see this happening..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Oddly, it only happens on ZEQ2-lite, even if the causes makes sense. (it's fixed on ZEQ2-unity). And personnally, that's the first "game" where I see this happening..

It happens in Quake 3 as a whole. It's due to how Quake interpolates vertex snapshots.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

It happens in Quake 3 as a whole. It's due to how Quake interpolates vertex snapshots.

Yup. And the Unity version doesn't do this because that engine is using file formats that support bone data which prevents this issue entirely.

WH1T3, I know you are GOING TO REPLY

Go make another forum that talks about this

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 17, 2014

>Kris

Except "Thanks to both of you for telling us that. This kind of informations are interesting to know Smile", what things did you wanted me to say ?

Don't really have time to debate, even if the subject is interesting.

Reply with quote Monday, December 29, 2014

oh no :facepalm:

Damwit...this is not Goku at all, I wasted my time for modeling the hair.. the hair is really hard.. I give up.. I will name this "Goku's Descendant"..

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 30, 2014

what the heck ?!?! *super mega extreme intense laughter*

You were good until now :\

Wait a second.

Reference, front view:

3 strands to the right
3 strands to the left
2 big strands on the top
4 strands on the front
1 divided strand near each ear
1 strands between the top and front (a little on the the left)

That's how I see it. Don't add more strands than that.

Edit: slam, this word filter totally gives another meaning to the message.. At least, it touched nothing on the refs. Laughing

Reply with quote Thursday, January 01, 2015

yes Wh1t3, I tried that.. many times.. I did it like 6 hours practicing the hair.. Goku's hair gives me headache,

Anyway.. I am practicing modeling and animating with clothes.. it's hard, yes I know.. putting bones in the character and done, it's easy but with IK Bones, to animate him better, you really need a real "thing", you need to be real in blender

Design for Vegeta:

sigh.. I need really good models

Wow, looks weird with basic render. Shocked

Can you show how it renders with textures (or in game) ?

here you go, just a PROTOTYPE Texture.. yes I know it looked weird for guys like you that who does not use render images much

I SAY.. LET'S MAKE A GROUP RIGHT NOW.. Let's make this BETTER
I'm Done Working Alone, If We Have modellers, Animators, Map Makers, Coders.. we Can DO THIS.

Reply with quote Friday, January 02, 2015

Animation Presentation Coming Soon..

"Character" Transforming into a Super Saiyan

Nice one. You should maybe make the belt's vertices undulate/more wavy. I though that it would render different with textures but there's still the spring look. Laughing

On my side I have finally unblocked on 3dsmax and keep advancing on the motorcycle! Very Happy

Just a question. Does Quake 3 need pre-made triangle models or it convert rectangles like some other recent engines ?

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Awesome Work Dude As Always keep up

Reply with quote Saturday, January 03, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Nice one. You should maybe make the belt's vertices undulate/more wavy. I though that it would render different with textures but there's still the spring look. :*laughing out loud*:

On my side I have finally unblocked on 3dsmax and keep advancing on the motorcycle! Very Happy

Just a question. Does Quake 3 need pre-made triangle models or it convert rectangles like some other recent engines ?

I don't understand your question.. if you mean that you need to cut the rectangles or squares into two triangles, then yes, you need that.

for the belt vertices, I don't need to do it wavy because the belt model does not have laces.. I just need the pants to make it wavy

okay. Because new graphic engines convert rectangles of the models to triangles for you, I wanted to know if it was same with Quake 3.

Fortunately there's a tool for that..

never mind for the belt, haven't seen it was already wavy.

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

I get my CPU back next Friday so I'll try to help you

Reply with quote Sunday, January 04, 2015

Sorry, the Video is Laggy, I only get 10 FPS.. my laptop is Heating because I over used it.. anyway, I hope you like the video

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDZ-ZSZVjXg&feature=youtu.be

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Hi Guys,

anyone need Dragon Ball Z sounds for any character from Dragon Ball Z budokai tenkaichi 3:

http://www.sounds-resource.com/Wii/dbzbt3/

or from Advanced Adventure:

http://www.sounds-resource.com/game_boy_advance/dbadvancadvent/

mj_98 wrote : Hi Guys,

anyone need Dragon Ball Z sounds for any character from Dragon Ball Z budokai tenkaichi 3:

http://www.sounds-resource.com/Wii/dbzbt3/

or from Advanced Adventure:

http://www.sounds-resource.com/game_boy_advance/dbadvancadvent/

Thanks, this is a big Help.

slam.. And I was separating everything myself from the voice clips without seeing that..

by the way, advanced adventure sounds are pretty lacking in identifiable function since tk3 has all the character from it with better sound quality.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Good job, you are one of few who actually create NEW content from scratch for this mod.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]