Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

ZEQ2-Lite: War of Z

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 08, 2014

a sample of a character that I'm on it..

-Upper parts is all mine(textures,celshades,models)
-lower parts is not my model..
-textures lower parts is not mine too

Hoping that more characters will come

For more information:
DBZkrisfhugz : http://www.moddb.com/members/dbzkrisfhugz

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Good, you removed it.

Disregard this post.

Peanut Butter Petey wrote : Good, you removed it.

Disregard this post people.

.. you don't have to go that far.

I removed now okay?

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : a sample of a character that I'm on it..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ayIjd9ngJo&feature=youtu.be

For more information:

I really liked, all you need is fix a little the textures of the body, anyway, continue this cool work man Cool

AnTycrisT wrote :

I really liked, all you need is fix a little the textures of the body, anyway, continue this cool work man Cool

.. . . look at this guy, I messaged him like 100 times, and now I made a cool thing,.. he replied.

it's a miracle

EDIT:

WHO CAN CODE PHYTON CODES HERE???? I need his/her help.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 09, 2014

>Kris

You get a compliment from an experimented member who give rarelly his opinion and you are complaining ? Strange way to say thanks..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Kris

You get a compliment from an experimented member who give rarelly his opinion and you are complaining ? Strange way to say thanks..

this kid strikes again, if he is going to argue at me like he did to AnTY... and he make AnTY look bad to people..

if I were him, I will just stop talking.

oh he said I was complaining?? did I complained? .. let's learn English everyone, he is better than us

you know, he is the one who stops people's work.. he comments and he give his opinion and he keeps arguing A ADDON MAKERS LIKE US. I don't know his problem.. is he jealous or something?

AnTycrisT wrote :

Anty, I need your help, but if you want to help..

You don't seem to understand that you are becoming ridiculous.. And I'm not the only one who noticed that.

You show off of everything you do, starting to think you are higher than everyone because of 1 model, starting to think you are part of "the bigs" ("legendary addon team" that says you are better than the akt, just like that *clap*, "a addon maker like US" thinking yourself like lloyd among others) and you are even no longer talking to a person with the 2nd person, but the 3rd, showing that you are mocking/reducing him.

You talk about me, but I never reduced peoples that harsh, always "raging" or doing understandable jokes on bad addons to force them to do better or make real uninformed participators leave, but never did that, or if I was that offensive, it's because I really was nervous and I'm sorry to everybody if it was the case. If I protested against anty's afterlife gamepack and the methods of the (No, just no) group, it wasn't JUST FOR ME. Giving an opinion or thinking about others isn't reducing peoples to stuffs. Next, I never over estimated myself, nor though I could surclasse everything that was made all these years in few weeks.. I respect what was made until now, I only want to improve that, not replace everything like you want to do.

When I compare your works to the akt's or the ZEQ2-lite team, on your side, I see only things that say "look at this, it's hd, it's nice, ha ha ha I'm the best", you are even advertising on my profile.. -_-, and on the akt/ZEQ2-lite team, all is made with passion, by some guys that love what they do, everybody surelly felt it.

I have lost all the respect I had for you..

I'm sorry if I gave this impression to anybody if it was the case, reeeaaally sorry, this wasn't the purpose of all my "attacks", wow I just see that now..

.. . . look at this guy

When there was only anty and you in the discussion (or at the limit Peanut Butter Pete as well, even if it was for another story)..

Only this, makes me wanna hit you through my screen.

I don't even recognize the adult that you were last year..

Postscript: look at your English before spitting on mine.

show me a comment that I said I am better than anyone else...

this kid makes his own fact..

(sigh) he strikes again and again.. his argues starts again.. let's just ignore this kid

and this kid said that I only have "ONE MODEL"

*laughing out loud*.. let's see..

LEGENDARY ADDON TEAM IS NOT BETTER THAN ADDON KINGS TEAM

do you know what LEGANDARY means?? do you know English?

-KING IS HIGH IN A KINGDOM, KING CONTROLS

-LEGENDARY IS JUST A STORY BUT THEY REMEMBER IT
-LEGENDARY just makes HISTORY! that's why I picked the "LEGENDARY" so that KING is still high..

kid, kid... making his own fact..

I respect "AKT"

you,, YOU! KID!!!!.. you make me look bad like you did to ANTY.. LET'S SAY I AM RIDICULOUS !! WHY DO you CARE KID!!! GO TO YOUR MOM!!!

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

@Kris

@Wh1t

Probably best to keep this sort of thing to pm or Moddb.

okay, let me explain my work,

this character will make most of the character moveset. this character is just a TEST.. he just makes ANIMATIONS FOR MOST OF THE CHARACTERS.

one of my latest technique of Animation is the WIND EFFECT.
WIND effect can be useful like the character is IN AURA.

And SlowMotion Animation can be useful like Charging a skill.. "etc."?

I already have models, like Goku, Vegeta, Gohan etc.
joining my models and Nello's models

giving References of animation in Dragon Ball Z would be helpful. I need Help of you Guys.. if all of us could work, WE can make this more faster and better.

Of course, without the help of this Community, I would be not here.. I only reached this because of the Help of everyone, sharing their knowledge to me. and that knowledges helped me. and they helped me.

Anyway 15 minutes of work.., Fighting Stance LOCK-ON ANIMATION:

I could really finish it all right now.. but I'm a two working-man . means I'm busy..

EDIT: what my very goal is making this Character

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/183/7/5/goku___sculpt_by_bruno_camara-d6boten.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/183/c/6/goku___views_by_bruno_camara-d6bouh4.jpg

this can be done.. a lot of vertices is not my problem.. I can manage that. the character that I am working now which is Zentoku, have many Vertices.. almost 11 000 vertices and md3 just ignores it. It doesn't say "too many vertices".
WE CAN BREAK THE MISFIT LIMITS USING BLENDER.

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : a sample of a character that I'm on it..

For more information:

dayum

>Peanut Butter Pete

Well, since I wanted to excuse myself to some other peoples at the same time, saying that in a pm would be totally lacking in identifiable function..

>Kris

Never said it was said in a comment, with the same words etc..(I'm not following each of your posts like you surelly do..), but you clearly show that to everyone since you started comparing things.. I'm not making my own facts, I just resume what's happening.

I warned you that you went a bit too far when you started these comparisons.. Maybe it was a little harsh because it made me really nervous to see that coming from you. You were already beginning to show off and start this crappy bahaviour. Just your reaction to my first post have shown it. Even awesome425 took it better when I was discussing his skills as a leader and had better replied. I was more offensive than that. I didn't think that would happens in this dimension...

You say I try to argue but I just reported to you that your message to anty and your recent attitude are agressive and reducing. Then you just brought back my arguing with him, something that has no point with this. Think before talking. (I have never discussed your methods as far as I remember)

(sigh) HE strikes again and again.. HIS argues starts again.. let's just ignore this kid

That's partly what I was refering. Nobody is in the discussion except me and you.. Aaaand your other you ? You don't even know what you are saying..

Since you posted your models with textures, I had not the time to post a review and full opinion. I'll wait until you are changing back to the kris I knew to do that.. The calm one, neutral, nice with everyone regardless their opinion (except on copies, but it's understandable), BOUDDHA MAN!

I don't try to argue, I just tell you to calm down, as you did for me once. (even if it was for another story..)

On this, going into a real argument for this would be totally lacking in identifiable function. I don't have anything else to add.

----------------------------
(R1)enable
(R1)# configure terminal
(R1)(config)# set mac-adress 00-00-00-00-00-00-00
(R1)(config)# show mac-adress table
mac1 00-00-00-00-00-00-00
mac2 00-00-00-00-00-00-00
mac3 00-00-00-00-00-00-00
(R1)(config)# stop
(R1)# copy running-config save
Successfully done.
(R1)# end
----------------------------

Postscript: legendary isn't weaker than any king. Legends can even be supernatural, myths, for me, it's way stronger. The Red ZEQ2 wasn't a bad idea, it was original.

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : EDIT: what my very goal is making this Character

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/183/7/5/goku___sculpt_by_bruno_camara-d6boten.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/183/c/6/goku___views_by_bruno_camara-d6bouh4.jpg

this can be done.. a lot of vertices is not my problem.. I can manage that. the character that I am working now which is Zentoku, have many Vertices.. almost 11 000 vertices and md3 just ignores it. It doesn't say "too many vertices".
WE CAN BREAK THE MISFIT LIMITS USING BLENDER.

That can be achieved only in proper sculpting editor (ZBrush/Mudbox). Unless you are an expert and very patient 3D editor user, but getting that detail with 3D editor is quite painful while sculpting editors these days have everything.

And your running animation: I believe you copied the first frame and applied to the last which is correct, however, you should delete that very last from ingame so it would repeat itself nicely. Now it seems that it stops, because 2 frames are there at the same time so this makes a small break. What else is you should try avoiding of leaning so much of the upper body.

Textures could use some work too.

However this is a very nice work. Keep it up!

Lfs wrote :

That can be achieved only in proper sculpting editor (ZBrush/Mudbox). Unless you are an expert and very patient 3D editor user, but getting that detail with 3D editor is quite painful while sculpting editors these days have everything.

And your running animation: I believe you copied the first frame and applied to the last which is correct, however, you should delete that very last from ingame so it would repeat itself nicely. Now it seems that it stops, because 2 frames are there at the same time so this makes a small break. What else is you should try avoiding of leaning so much of the upper body.

Textures could use some work too.

However this is a very nice work. Keep it up!

Sculpting mode?? hmm... in Blender , there is a thing called "PROPORTIONAL EDITING" , it would be easy to me to model using that, that's why I said I can do it.

About the frame....
no, it's not the same frame.. I know what you mean, I already know that, I'm not a uninformed participator Animator. the first frame is he leans.. and the last frame is he leans a BIT so it doesn't stop. but anyway, thanks for Informations. you have a point, it stops a bit. but I need that last frame because there are 3 frames that he leans(landing) on the ground. I did not put the frames before he leans(the 1st lean) that's why I needed the last. can't really explain well unless I give you the file

Thank you

POTOSCRIPT: do you guys think LEGENDARY Super Saiyan is SUPERIOR than Super Saiyan 3 or 4?

can someone give me a DASH REFERENCE from Dragon Ball Z Xenoxverse?

EDIT:

@Peanut Butter Pete, can you make a code for animation "LEFT WALK" and "Right WALK" and "Back WALK".. seems like there is only "FORWARD WALK" animation

by the way, I'm sorry to tell this, but the logic should be W,A,S,D would be DASH forward, DASH backward, DASH left, DASH right

And Shift+W,A,S,D should be "RUNNING" not "WALK" .. for me, WALK is not really needed because when you walk, you still move fast.

Fighting Stance ...

he is moving while in this situation, he just don't freeze.

for example: http://www.clipartsegifs.com.br/gifs/super_herois/xmen/psylocke.gif

I'm too lazy to make a video of it.. it's late here

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 11, 2014

*Claps* I'm impressed. its working out quite well keep it up kris Smile

Reply with quote Thursday, December 11, 2014

ryku220 wrote : *Claps* I'm impressed. its working out quite well keep it up kris Smile

Thanks brother. I only reached this because of the help of this forum.

Question: Guys, can you tell me where should I put the aura tags? what what should I name on the aura tag? like tag_aura?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 12, 2014

DBZkrisfhugz wrote :

ryku220 wrote : *Claps* I'm impressed. its working out quite well keep it up kris Smile

Thanks brother. I only reached this because of the help of this forum.

Question: Guys, can you tell me where should I put the aura tags? what what should I name on the aura tag? like tag_aura?

"tag_aura0", "tag_aura1", exc.

There should be one in the waist(near the tag_torso), one in the chest, one slightly above the head, one in each foot, one in each thigh, one in each forearm, and one in each upper arm/bicep/shoulder area. And if you're making a character with a tail(Cell, Frieza, exc.), then you'll need one in the tail too.

Make sure each tag is numbered differently, that they are all parented to the appropriate body parts so they move when you animate the character, and that you have the tags selected with the rest of that mesh when you export it.

Reply with quote Friday, December 12, 2014

Shenku wrote :

Make sure each tag is numbered differently, that they are all parented to the appropriate body parts so they move when you animate the character, and that you have the tags selected with the rest of that mesh when you export it.

so I can put tag_aura0, tag_aura 1 .. etc anywhere in "appropriate" body parts?

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 13, 2014

This is pretty nice. I like it.
Don't know how your animations are of high definition, but they are certainly an acceptable quality.
Keep on it.

DBZkrisfhugz wrote :

Shenku wrote :

so I can put tag_aura0, tag_aura 1 .. etc anywhere in "appropriate" body parts?

Yeah, but make sure there are no spaces in the tag names.

And for the most part exact placement doesn't really matter, just so long as they create a sufficient enough "frame" for the aura draw call to be generated around the entire character.

The tags themselves don't really even need to be parented to anything technically, they'll still work if they're not animated, but it looks better if it at least somewhat follows the shape of the character as they're moving around, so parenting while not needed is recommended.

Of course, if you're working on something like say, Super Saiyan 3 Goku's more "round" looking aura, like pictured below, you can put the Aura tags further out away from the character's mesh and just adjust the tags and reexport until you get the shape you want. You may need to change the aura shader for that tier and make a new aura sprite to make it look good, but it can be done pretty easily.

Shenku wrote :

Yeah, but make sure there are no spaces in the tag names.

And for the most part exact placement doesn't really matter, just so long as they create a sufficient enough "frame" for the aura draw call to be generated around the entire character.

The tags themselves don't really even need to be parented to anything technically, they'll still work if they're not animated, but it looks better if it at least somewhat follows the shape of the character as they're moving around, so parenting while not needed is recommended.

Of course, if you're working on something like say, Super Saiyan 3 Goku's more "round" looking aura, like pictured below, you can put the Aura tags further out away from the character's mesh and just adjust the tags and reexport until you get the shape you want. You may need to change the aura shader for that tier and make a new aura sprite to make it look good, but it can be done pretty easily.

nice information, I thought of this too.. Thank you very much

I am nearly done of my animation. just the mêlée and skill animation that I need.

but I can't just put my animated bone in every Saiyan characters.. I have not perfected the bone replacement in my character. so I think.. if I'll make Goku or Vegeta etc. I have to do animate it manually. I think 3 weeks or 2 weeks = 1 character (normal form) (not Saiyan yet). every forms would have a different animations in mêlée and skills.

I need animators who can use Blender so that he/she could help me doing characters

hmmm.. should I do like this?

how can I put randomly mêlée animations in game?

To do random animations for mêlée would require code changes I think. Currently it just cycles through and loops the Speed mêlée animations. Truly random animations isn't necessarily a good idea though, since it might not look right where the same punch could get thrown five six or even seven times, and each animation would need to be setup to return to a neutral position from which each other animation starts, and over all it would make the mêlée system feel much slower than it should be.

Originally, the current mêlée system was always meant to be just a placeholder until a better more elaborate system could be put together(throws, grappling, exc.), but thus far no one has actually worked on it.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]