Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

ZEQ2-Lite: War of Z

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 31, 2015

TonicDBZ wrote : Why everyone wants character creator we already have torsomodel, headmodel and lowermodel :*laughing out loud*:

because people can't make their own models, they want slider and options for that, just wait for xenoverse people *intense laughter*

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : No like for the shading too dark but the hair I don't like the most why those gray tones I would love to see that character of yours with different shading Razz

haha not really that dark, because the sun didn't lighten the character. but I guess I would change it.. it's too dark though.. thanks for the observation

for the gray thing on his hairs,... I'm just trying to copy the Dragon Ball Z kai

but I can't perfect it..

character creator... yes there will be a character creator.. and Player can add PETS too...

but don't worry.. there will be no lag.

EDIT:

sadly, my brother is going to take this laptop..
so.. at summer, I am going to buy a new laptop. my progress will stop here right now

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Pets! Yaaaaaay! \(^@^)/

Reply with quote Sunday, February 01, 2015

I will comeback at summer.

Things will get fast at summer
I stole F3's aura hehe

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Awesome ! But there's a problem...You'll have to make a new server system, you know...For exemple:

Your gamepack will only detect servers that are made by YOUR gamepack, like that everyone who use your gamepack will see each other c: .

I'm looking forward to the summer ! Very Happy

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 03, 2015

leogone wrote : Awesome ! But there's a problem...You'll have to make a new server system, you know...For exemple:

Your gamepack will only detect servers that are made by YOUR gamepack, like that everyone who use your gamepack will see each other c: .

I'm looking forward to the summer ! Very Happy

Something like that already exists in my code update's Mod function.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 05, 2015

brother your mod is very promising,please continue your work Smile

Just a test.. Prototype textures and shaders

I am starting to make more characters. and then.. I will release my Mod, hopping it. ZEQ2 War of Z Beta

5 shades ??! oO

It's not even plastic anymore, it's freaking oil!!! ._. (no offense)

As for the torso shape, it's much better, but looks a bit too tall for Dragon Ball style characters.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : 5 shades ??! oO

It's not even plastic anymore, it's freaking oil!!! ._. (no offense)

As for the torso shape, it's much better, but looks a bit too tall for Dragon Ball style characters.

Neutral yeah..
Everything will look like plastic or oily skin in game.. because .. it's Dragon Ball Z kai Graphics. I should've put 4 color shades only

It will be very hard to get the exact same result. And it will just renders well on a precise angle. That's why this type of shading can't be made just with celshade bands.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 06, 2015

It will be very hard to get the exact same result. And it will just renders well on a precise angle. That's why this type of shading can't be made just with celshade bands.

It can be made with just shading bands. Just not as well as desired in ZEQ2-lite without tweaks to the shader system.

Reply with quote Saturday, June 06, 2015

It can be made with just shading bands. Just not as well as desired in ZEQ2-lite without tweaks to the shader system.

I guess this imply very complex coding.. Could it renders well on every angles ?

Reply with quote Sunday, June 07, 2015

I just want to share this type of animating.

I'm not saying that I am the best.. the Blender just did the work. and He gave me strength.

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Nice stuff you got going on there.I was just wondering if you would like my beerus model from dbx I got it needs to be rigged and exported and textured then it should be fine.can 3ds max open Misfit Model 3D files or do they have to be obj because if it needs to be obj I can transfer it and upload it if you want it.

dbzfan2000 wrote : Nice stuff you got going on there.I was just wondering if you would like my beerus model from dbx I got it needs to be rigged and exported and textured then it should be fine.can 3ds max open Misfit Model 3D files or do they have to be obj because if it needs to be obj I can transfer it and upload it if you want it.

I know the link where I can get that beerus.

I'll animate him when I'm done with my works.

about 3ds max. I think you can import the fbx in blender.
Delete All the objects EXCEPT the model that you want to rig.

and then when you are done. Export it to .obj. That's how I do it.

I guess this imply very complex coding. Could it renders well on every angles ?

Very basic shader. Not at all complex. Yes, it could easily be made view-dependent for consistency.

Zeth wrote :
Very basic shader. Not at all complex. Yes, it could easily be made view-dependent for consistency.

yo Zeth? can you give me 3dsmax with md3 exporter? I'll just use that to separate the model

Reply with quote Monday, June 08, 2015

That's why it wasn't made yet.. Neutral

It seems like unity can use GLSL too, I might take a look if it's that easy.

>Kris

Isn't there too much frames for this animation ? If I remember right, you even increased the speed of play in game, which makes the count a bit too high for nothing. More the animation is dynamic, and less it should have frames normally.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :
>Kris

Isn't there too much frames for this animation ? If I remember right, you even increased the speed of play in game, which makes the count a bit too high for nothing. More the animation is dynamic, and less it should have frames normally.

not really, it's smooth and nice. pas des problemes mon Frere! and there is a bit delay when I took the video, but it's still smooth

It is smooth for this speed, but "run" animations should be faster than that, and the frame count here is too high for faster display. (minor difference and more heavy)

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : It is smooth for this speed, but "run" animations should be faster than that, and the frame count here is too high for faster display. (minor difference and more heavy)

*laughing out loud* you did not even see my frame count in my animation file.

the frame count of Nello's GokuHD is even higher. even his Tenshinhan.

Wh1t3.. just... (sigh) there is no problem with a high Frame count

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : It is smooth for this speed, but "run" animations should be faster than that, and the frame count here is too high for faster display. (minor difference and more heavy)

frame count of ZEQ2 animation is even higher. *laughing out loud*
What is heavy to you? there is no Heavy here.

For running animations. This is just a test. I just did a quick animating Setup. The maximum frame count that I put is 20. which is.. ZEQ2 animations has 25 maximum

*laughing out loud* you did not even see my frame count in my animation file.

Saw around 20. Which is a bit heavy for this kind of animations and the dynamism of Dragon Ball.

the frame count of Nello's GokuHD is even higher

Never mentionned nello nor said his were a reference.

Wh1t3.. just... (sigh) there is no problem with a high Frame count

Was just pointing something out. Say "I know what I'm doing" and I won't search further.

frame count of ZEQ2 animation is even higher. *laughing out loud*
What is heavy to you? there is no Heavy here.

For running animations. This is just a test. I just did a quick animating Setup. The maximum frame count that I put is 20. which is.. ZEQ2 animations has 25 maximum

Where did you take that number ? ZEQ2-Lite's Goku has only ten frames for the running animation (77 to 87, and I think it has an lacking in identifiable function frame). And it looks fluid enough in game.

yo Zeth? can you give me 3dsmax with md3 exporter? I'll just use that to separate the model

I don't know the latest version of 3dsmax that has a MD3 exporter. You could just use Npherno or ID's own q3data tools for converting ASE (which 3dsmax supports natively) to MD3.

That's pretty much how everyone did it back in the days before native plugin exporters for 3D editors popped up.

That's why it wasn't made yet.. Neutral

Giving you a warning here. Do not say something on these boards if you cannot support it. Nothing anecdotal. There have been several written as far back as 8 years ago. Vanilla Quake 3 (and ZEQ2-lite) simply does not support GPU shaders to make use of them.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]