Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

ZEQ2-Lite: War of Z

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 08, 2015

Vanilla Quake 3 (and ZEQ2-lite) simply does not support GPU shaders to make use of them.

You should have said that straight at the beginning.. It's pretty obvious now.

Boxicaxt82 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 08, 2015

So how would ZEQ2-lite be able to support the shaders? Would the game's system itself have to be changed?

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Nello's Goku, Remastered model face.

Nello's Goku, Remastered model face.

Torso:

Except that, I don't see any flaws.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Torso:

Except that, I don't see any flaws.

I don't care about the torso... even in Dragon Ball Z XV doesn't match the anime.. I mean, your Vegeta doesn't seem Vegeta either.

you always say:

"no it doesn't look like in the anime"
"it should be looked like this"
"it should be this"

there is no perfect in any Dragon Ball Z games.

Look.. loook here. Yes.. here.

This??

doesn't look like this

I am sorry to put the F3 as a reference, because this W1t3 always approved F3. Just to teach him

Also, that torso which you showed to me, is from Frieza Saga. Which is the anime doesn't continue this torso.
Goku's body became Thinner and Flexible in Buu saga. And in the movies.

Plus I am not making Goku here.. I am making WildGoku, I am not making any Official Character. I am making Different Characters for my Mod. it is "WAR OF Z" means a War of Saiyans,Pirates,Humans,etc. One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Z will be there.

even in Dragon Ball Z XV doesn't match the anime..

More or less.

I mean, your Vegeta doesn't seem Vegeta either.

Vegeta ? The only model I made is the Goku Super Saiyan 4 I'm working on actually.. If you start to compare my poor old edits to your works now....

why don't you stop flooding here. and you always say:

"no it doesn't look like in the anime"
"it should be looked like this"
"it should be this"

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/F/Flooding.html

Everything in the model is following Dragon Ball Z style except the torso. It's just my opinion, after.. As I said millions times, you are not obliged to follow it, just indicate what you are following/doing exactly. I'm a bit lost in all of this.

.. just.. there is no perfect in any Dragon Ball Z games.

Exact perfection might be improbable, but it's not improbable to make things as same as in the anime.
LINK

*Attachment*

Look.. loook here. Yes.. here.

This??

doesn't look like this

Nothing is definitive, nello could fix that in less than two minutes. And again, nello is not a reference of perfection. (no offense)

I am sorry to put the F3 as a reference, because this W1t3 always approved F3. Just to teach him

Except the facts that the gameplay isn't equal and the system is highly unstable and not enough optimized, F3 is the only gamepack following Dragon Ball(/z/gt) faithfully with a real work behind. Which make it the best to me, but still not perfect. Now, seeing the work shown actually on the forums (yours included), f3 is pretty much not the objective to reach anymore (for everyone else).

Also, that torso which you showed to me, is from Frieza Saga. Which is the anime doesn't continue this torso.
Goku's body became Thinner and Flexible in Buu saga.

Muscles more large or not, the form of the torso is basically the same.

Plus I am not making Goku here.. I am making WildGoku, I am not making any Official Character. I am making Different Characters for my Mod. it is "WAR OF Z" means a War of Saiyans,Pirates,Humans,etc. One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Z will be there.

That's why I'm lost. You are taking examples from Dragon Ball Z and seem to follow the style for the biggest part but aim something different at the same time. Not knowing what's exactly going on, I'm just following Dragon Ball styles in my analyze.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

So how would ZEQ2-lite be able to support the shaders? Would the game's system itself have to be changed?

There was an unfinished implementation for GLSL at one point. You could dig through the engine source and try to top it off, but it'd take some work to be as featureful as other modern engines. This was one reason we pushed to switch to Unity instead as an easier (and more robust) alternative.

there is no perfect in any Dragon Ball Z games.

That depends on your goals. No, commercial games haven't attained perfect 1:1 Dragon Ball Z accuracy. Could they? Yes. ZEQ2's 2005 goals were all about making a DIRECT copy of the series (in terms of both mechanical functionality and visuals). That would mean that the end-goal was a product that was virtually indistinguishable from the series when placed side by side.

That said, does accuracy have to be your goal or other projects/games? Of course not. Only you get to define your expectations.

Reply with quote Friday, June 26, 2015

My GokuLegend, Zentoku and my previous characters were not really compatible in ZEQ2.

I thought it was my limit. Because Blender was not really compatible for this game. But I found a way to pass this BUGS,Errors.. Now I Finally proved that you can use Blender for ZEQ2.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/ZEQ2-lite-speed-of-zanzoken/addons/specialcharacter-lat

the video is a bit laggy. when I try to record, the game lags. Everytime. and my laptop's fan Broken. SO it doubles the lag

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 27, 2015

First off Kris this character is amazing. I can't even lie the animations are what made me love it. the only thing that I would say needs improvement is his walking animation but besides that it REALLY GOOD *CLAP CLAP CLAP* keep up the good work I'm really excited to see how Luffy will play out because the way you did these animations makes me hopeful that your going places with this version of ZEQ. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Reply with quote Sunday, June 28, 2015

Delete

ryku220 wrote : First off Kris this character is amazing. I can't even lie the animations are what made me love it. the only thing that I would say needs improvement is his walking animation but besides that it REALLY GOOD *CLAP CLAP CLAP* keep up the good work I'm really excited to see how Luffy will play out because the way you did these animations makes me hopeful that your going places with this version of ZEQ. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

thanks brother. I could animate Luffy but I'm thinking about how I will make the skills *intense laughter*.

for the walking animations. Haha Laughing I tried copying Bardock but it didn't go well Laughing

You will need a lot of poly in the model to achieve this.

Gatling Gun = add some arms in the model (hided most of the time), and couple with some zanzoken type sprites/modeled squares at the top end.

Gear Second = celshading + smoke sprites (surelly in the model too). Putted as a transformation to edit stats.

For the haki (black parts on the body etc..): nothing comes to my mind at the moment. ZEQ2-Lite isn't adapted to one piece, so it will be quite hard.. Good luck on that.

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Goku is Ready to Animate..

Transformations will be Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan 2,Super Saiyan 3,llyod,SSGSS.

Animations like Super Saiyan 2 to Super Saiyan 3 can be done.

I have surprises for Auras and new Awesome Skill Physics.

I'm excited to do it Very Happy

why I always do double post..

zxzbardock View user's profile Send private message

awesome dude I hope you continue with this also are you going to animate golden frieza?

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Kris you are getting amazing keep it up Very Happy

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

great DBZkrisfhugz, I liked your work, after I downloaded your Goku, I realise of something, so... I will give a facial expressions to my addons too and they are going to be separated (head,upper,lower), I was afraid to see a bunch of bad edits with my work but I'm sacrificing the animation quality and that's something really bad too... anyway I think together we can revive this community (you doing this great addons and me with my rip stuff haha), anyway, continue this great work man Cool

Rolling Eyes

Reply with quote Thursday, July 09, 2015

Ladies and gentlemen the next nello
!!!

AnTycrisT wrote : great DBZkrisfhugz, I liked your work, after I downloaded your Goku, I realise of something, so... I will give a facial expressions to my addons [...]

Working with you would be Cool. We can make a lot of Characters. How come you work so Fast? That DBX models has a lot of Use.less Vertices Inside of the Model that I could Barley see it. Sometimes when I influence the model to the Bones, I miss some Vertices because they are inside of the Model... First,I delete the use.less Vertices inside of the models. And then Influencing them..That's why I work so Slow Pretty hard when you use Blender.
What are you using by the way? 3ds Max? or Misfits?
------------------------------------------------------

I made some New Animations.. Some Changes.. It has Hair Animations when Falling down.. I Could barely see it because it's fast. I made them only 10-15 frames. I reduced the animation frame numbers.

Don't forget. (BipFiles.rar)

Also, I have a little something for you. Wink(WildGoku.zip)

I have sent you the password by pm.

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 12, 2015

This is great, I like your animations..time ago you told me that you wanted to help me with my project...well, if you have still time, you are welcome Very Happy

Reply with quote Friday, July 17, 2015

gigirs50 wrote : This is great, I like your animations..time ago you told me that you wanted to help me with my project...well, if you have still time, you are welcome Very Happy

thanks man.. I'm looking forward to your game.

A quick render for Goku

Reply with quote Friday, July 17, 2015

I'm convinced I'm using blender from now on

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]