Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Code update ZEQ2-Lite 1536

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 08, 2015

and here's a better picture of my server console http://postimg.org/image/42z1klwlp/

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

dbzfan2000 wrote : Peanut Butter Petey why the love are you hacking my server LIKE what the heck and I know its you cause I looked up the ip who was crahing my server and its from Australia whitch is where your from SO Why did you do it TELL ME!!!!! and here is proof look at the two meta WL the 110 one is the hacker

Who are you? Sorry I don't know you... And my ip starts with 220.x.x.x not 110, ask Zeth...

Furthermore, this not the place to post this at all, it's off topic AND against the rules, the best place for this kind of thing is the "junk" thread or you could've simply pm'd me in Moddb...

I did see your 220 IP trying to hack my recon exsplane that

dbzfan2000 wrote : I did see your 220 IP trying to hack my recon exsplane that

1. Proof? ...

2. Just Because I'm from Australia doesn't mean everyone from Australia is me... what the heck? I know a bunch of Australian "players"...

3. Lots of people have 110 and 220 as their ips... Welcome to earth, you must be new?

tell me your ip then

dbzfan2000 wrote : tell me your ip then

No. I don't think you seem to understand how ips work and what you can do with them, posting my ip here would be like jumping into a pit of lions, this goes for anyone.

then post it some where privet like a pm

dbzfan2000 wrote : then post it some where privet like a pm

Then couldn't I simply give you a fake ip? You really aren't the brightest cookie in the jar are you? But you've already demonstrated this... I'll leave you for the moderators to deal with...

I know its possible for them to make a new ip then how come they can get into the server rcon whith out being in the server the only people I know who can do that are probably coders like you

dbzfan2000 wrote : how come they can get into the server rcon whith out being in the server the only people I know who can do that are probably coders like you

Hardly, it's a known ioQuake 3 command, look it up.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 09, 2015

Who are you? Sorry I don't know you... And my ip starts with 220.x.x.x not 110, ask Zeth...

I'll validate on your behalf. Yes, the IP dbzfan2000 posted is one of your exact known IP's (and not just part of the same class). You seem to be part of a dynamic class B network. I'm not sure why you'd be worried about someone having your IP.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Aren't under 128.x.x.x class A ips ? And aren't after 191.x.x.x class C ips ?

Usually, it's class C ips that are chosen on house boxes.

I find weird that a dynamic ip change goes on another class by itself and it happened once.. Neutral

Zeth wrote :

I'll validate on your behalf. Yes, the IP dbzfan2000 posted is one of your exact known IP's (and not just part of the same class). You seem to be part of a dynamic class B network. I'm not sure why you'd be worried about someone having your IP.

Heh, seems you got me. The reason I didn't want anyone getting my ip though, was so they didn't know how much it changed each time. I knew this site may've kept long IP history but I took the gamble Laughing I will have to leave for now.

What can I say? Trolling special education children is a hobby of mine.

Anyway, Move these to the junk thread Zeth, way too off topic.

abah View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 10, 2015

slam son, that's really low of you. I hope you never show your face here ever again =3

abah wrote : slam son, that's really low of you. I hope you never show your face here ever again =3

How is it low? Hardly see it low. Or do you think what I did was for no reason? You also do know he could've downloaded the code update/bind fix or used chat cooldown?

I never lied either, notice my choice of wording, that 110 ip isn't even my ip as well.

*Sigh* I notice my avatar was removed, it was for mentioning Mima wasn't it?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

What can I say? We must just have similar hobbies.

Zeth wrote :

What can I say? We must just have similar hobbies.

You could at least come up with a valid excuse, like *Getting through the filter* or something at the very least.

Also, you've got me all wrong "What can I say?" refers to how mentioning anything in-"game" gets you instantly released (Thus being restricted from saying anything).

Another last thing, incase you misunderstood "I will have to leave for now." it refers to going on any server or creating a server, not that I ever "play" ZEQ2-Lite anyway, I do create servers a lot of times to test updates though, sometimes when I do DBZFan's friends(*Cough* cl*n*) join, sometimes(Always) they try to crash the server or start a meaningless fight/insults (Yes I've tried ignoring and simply banning them, they just come back with a new VPN) sometimes they even try DOS (With very terrible online booters), heck I had to get a new Skype because of them, they admittedly were getting my Ip from there (Before I didn't even do anything to them), I have witnesses, I have logs, I have Ips, but see that would get me released. That's all I'll say, not that I won't get released anyway.

Just remember this though, I am *was the last only person actually editing the code "creating"/"developing" as you call it, the last bit of motivation I had now is entirely gone, I was working on a respawn time command too, congratulations.

Go ahead, high five me, I don't even care anymore.

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Looks like this community and project is just going down with time.. Sad.. This project has a big potential however...

Being reduced to play these kind of games is low and quite magnificent.. Everything related to ZEQ2-lite bring to chaos, in or out of the game. And I see this has even reached the administration..

Zeth, I didn't thought of this kind of things coming from you. I knew you were limited on some subjects and this was the only negative point I would have given to you, but I couldn't imagine you acting like that..

Peanut Butter Pete, can you tell me why you decided to work on ZEQ2-lite ? Your motivations to continue ? On my side, it is the wish of having the most faithful representation of a manga I love since I couldn't even walk. Under the form of a game (I'm only 17 but it still has rocked my childhood).
Adding the fact that some peoples are still waiting for my mods to be updated, I cannot give up now.

If your motivation is based on the same kind of reasons, it's not a high five or anything else that that should make you loose your will..

Don't act like a child too, keep your attention on your targets and don't mind of the rest.

I felt really bad writing this, both of you are ones of the most mature members of the communitty I know. Does it mean everything is lost ? Chaos has reached everything here and the whole communitty is split ?

I hope it won't be too late when I'll ready to come back working here..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :

Peanut Butter Pete, can you tell me why you decided to work on ZEQ2-lite ? Your motivations to continue ?

I decided to work on ZEQ2-Lite because I saw the potential in it's design, although it lacks in being a game, because it is not a game to begin with, I wanted to one day make it a real game, by finishing it. The concepts and play style are brilliant, better then any other Dragon Ball Z game imaginable (of course not at it's current stage), the only thing it truly needs is to be finished. It's like having the blueprints and tools to build the perfect Dragon Ball Z Game, all that is needed is to finish it.

As for why I no longer give a slam, what is the point to create if there is nothing to create for? It would be like building a city only to have nobody to live in their, except a few rats and snakes.

And is it really a crime to exterminate weeds? If people whom are stuck in the past and continue to make clans/play in this project, this unfinished shadow of a could be game, and try to drag people down with them and cross the territory of the people who are not like them, is it truly a crime to exterminate these people?

Anyway, I'm probably released for sure or something else funny after this Laughing Or at the very least I might get spam of empty essays, explaining entirely nothing as usual, with some biased nonsensical nonsense.

The same reasons that made me choose ZEQ2-lite instead of another one. And it's maybe the case for many peoples here. The second my brother has shown me this "game". I was stunned by such a thing that exists on internet, it's potential and the vision of it's future. Still that it took me a year after to open the folders and discover ton more of it. *intense laughter*

And why should I continue ? What for ? In my case, I can answer.

Because I like that! ZEQ2-lite is a mix of both universes I love that are Dragon Ball and vgames, an easy way to learn things about games development and in the same time, making everyone happy with what has been done during the period of formation.

Once, I saw a beginner that was so stunned by the first look that it was pretty scary, I felt through the tchat that the dude was almost crying... Quickly, he pretty much gave the same sentences we are saying actually (this happens rarelly in game).

My ultimate goal here is to bring the maximum of contents to this project the most faithful to Dragon Ball as I can and make a dream of many peoples like him (that are fans of the real art and not the crappy things that come out since 1997) become true. I think nobody else than fans can do that.

I "work" for me and for the community. If I hadn't any thoughts for them, I would keep everything for me and/or fearsome creature partying.

I know I haven't delivered interesting things since I'm here, this was more of an initiation to development than something else, but it could make happy some peoples, and make laugh some others. Now, I hope my stage in gpb will bring me a lot more of experience and skills.

I can't stop now.

If I hadn't any motivations and thoughts for this project anymore, I would be gone since a long and simply leave a middle finger to everyone.

But it's not going to happen. The only thing that would stop me is that the project dies. I wouldn't be able to launch another one and handle it alone..

Anyway.. This kind of reasons. I think I went a little too far.. Laughing

For the in game things, you can do what you want since there's no rules actually. The only one would be to not disturb someone that is working for the project (seems normal to me..).

I think problems with clans, scores etc... Comes from the fact that rules haven't been etablished in the publication. It is so free of actions that peoples decided to build the rest themselves with fictive teams/rules they made. Most of them don't even know what is ZEQ2-lite about, the rest just doesn't care.

Since the forums and the in game environments are different and that it is the "players" that makes it's reputation (newcomers test ig or watch video on yt). It's a bad image of the project that is shown to the public of internet.

A reaction is needed, "Things have to move", doesn't it remember you something Zeth ? Wink

But if you listen me, everything on the planet should be changed. Laughing

Edit: longer than that, you die. Laughing

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : The same reasons that made me choose ZEQ2-lite instead of another one. And it's maybe the case for many peoples here. The second my brother has shown me this "game". I was stunned by such a thing that exists on internet, it's potential and the vision of it's future. Still that it took me a year after to open the folders and discover ton more of it. *intense laughter*

And why should I continue ? What for ? In my case, I can answer.

Because I like that! ZEQ2-lite is a mix of both universes I love that are Dragon Ball and vgames, an easy way to learn things about games development and in the same time, making everyone happy with what has been done during the period of formation.

Once, I saw a beginner that was so stunned by the first look that it was pretty scary, I felt through the tchat that the dude was almost crying... Quickly, he pretty much gave the same sentences we are saying actually (this happens rarelly in game).

My ultimate goal here is to bring the maximum of contents to this project the most faithful to Dragon Ball as I can and make a dream of many peoples like him (that are fans of the real art and not the crappy things that come out since 1997) become true. I think nobody else than fans can do that.

I "work" for me and for the community. If I hadn't any thoughts for them, I would keep everything for me and/or fearsome creature partying.

I know I haven't delivered interesting things since I'm here, this was more of an initiation to development than something else, but it could make happy some peoples, and make laugh some others. Now, I hope my stage in gpb will bring me a lot more of experience and skills.

I can't stop now.

If I hadn't any motivations and thoughts for this project anymore, I would be gone since a long and simply leave a middle finger to everyone.

But it's not going to happen. The only thing that would stop me is that the project dies. I wouldn't be able to launch another one and handle it alone..

Anyway.. This kind of reasons. I think I went a little too far.. :*laughing out loud*:

For the in game things, you can do what you want since there's no rules actually. The only one would be to not disturb someone that is working for the project (seems normal to me..).

I think problems with clans, scores etc... Comes from the fact that rules haven't been etablished in the publication. It is so free of actions that peoples decided to build the rest themselves with fictive teams/rules they made. Most of them don't even know what is ZEQ2-lite about, the rest just doesn't care.

Since the forums and the in game environments are different and that it is the "players" that makes it's reputation (newcomers test ig or watch video on yt). It's a bad image of the project that is shown to the public of internet.

A reaction is needed, "Things have to move", doesn't it remember you something Zeth ? Wink

But if you listen me, everything on the planet should be changed. :*laughing out loud*:

Edit: longer than that, you die. :*laughing out loud*:

The problem with that is, there is no solid community, other then a few children etc... Dragon Ball Z community is filled with young children and people from Argentina nowadays, both do not care for ZEQ2-Lite's development in any way whatsoever other then getting Super Saiyan God Goku's etc... They wouldn't even bother to try anything code related. So what exactly do you work for? Nothing...

Another thing, I do not care for these "players" actions, they can do as they like as long as they leave me alone, it's long been established there is no hope for them, they always seem to bother me though, once I even made a deal with them to leave my server and they still enter there and start problems... Doesn't matter now though, I'm done.

I understand your point of view. But for once in my life, I'm being positive. For those you described, it won't change anything, but for true fans, it'll iluminate their days. How many true fans are waiting for something like that ?

I have talked with some. As for many, they spit a little on the project, but behind, they wait something interesting that can still happen. I have talked about f3 to my brother and he re downloaded ZEQ2-lite, then he stopped again, because it wasn't enough (a bit true, for us, it's enormous but for anyone, it is just adding contents, not touching the code, what ZEQ2-lite really lacks in improvments), then I told him about f3+ and ZEQ2-lite(unity) he was pretty interested by them.

I talk about my brother, but it was the case with most of old days fans I met.

That's for these kind of "players" that I continue what I do, again, I'm only 17 but I share the same passion with the old guys here. Smile (and not loving ssjgod new animations better than old xjmhcfm..)

What the akt was and is still doing has surelly few similar points with that. That's what I feel behind the work delivered. That's why I always supported the team and their works.

If you want to be alone for tests, tell me, I know a special place out of the master server where it is possible. And there, I'm present as well if you need a punching bag. Wink
My little project and when I studied your code update, all took place there. Peoples are a little more understandable even if you have to search a little.

Just tell me if you are interested. (for some reasons, I won't tell anything here, I love too much this place to bring kids to it...)

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

so Peanut Butter Petey was hacking? with that code?

Slam, You're a good gummy bear Peanut Butter Petey *laughing out loud*

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : so Peanut Butter Petey was hacking? with that code?

Are you mentally challenged? Or you just can't read English? This isn't even code related, nor was he "hacked", this person didn't even have the code update...

Please try to use your eyes and read properly next time before you throw false accusations around.

Reply with quote Thursday, February 12, 2015

that picture Kris! Laughing

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]