Reply with quote Thursday, February 12, 2015

sorry, I don't really understand what's going on *laughing out loud*
I am just passing by

who would want to read this long conversation
Laughing

peace people!

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 12, 2015

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : sorry, I don't really understand what's going on *laughing out loud*
I am just passing by

who would want to read this long conversation
:*laughing out loud*:

peace people!

I can read this "long conversation" in only 4 minutes...

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 13, 2015

I think I would die from a heart attack if I wasn't in the discussion and had to read all of that. x'D

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 14, 2015

by the way zanchiz needs to high fived from ZEQ2 he keeps hacking my internet and I know its him cause my internet doesn't do that.hacking someones internet is totally legal and look at his threats http://wl-warlegends.enjin.com/profile/12286779

dbzfan2000 wrote : by the way zanchiz needs to high fived from ZEQ2 he keeps hacking my internet and I know its him cause my internet doesn't do that.hacking someones internet is totally legal and look at his threats http://wl-warlegends.enjin.com/profile/12286779

Yep, the police are going to get me for using glitches in a sandbox game to lag out some kid that bothers me now and then.

you can't hack internet dude that's elegal

another thing guys he addmited to me that he burned out my internet whith out ZEQ2 and then he hacked my clans site and deleted the comment off my paige.and the reason he dislikes my clan is cause he though it was funny crashing-hacking people untile he hacked my clan leader so my clan leader hacked him and belw up his old pc.

dbzfan2000 wrote : another thing guys he addmited to me that he burned out my internet whith out ZEQ2 and then he hacked my clans site and deleted the comment off my paige.and the reason he dislikes my clan is cause he though it was funny crashing-hacking people untile he hacked my clan leader so my clan leader hacked him and belw up his old pc.

Last time I checked I'm using the same pc and it never "belw up", you make my day *laughing out loud*. Also, your clan leader started at my server first, sadly for him the code update blocked his attempts, then I released him. That's when he started pulling my ip from Skype and attacking my internet outside of ZEQ2-Lite, he never got to do much, all I needed to do was change my dynamic ip, but it was tiresome staying offline on Skype and constantly having to change my ip.

You're insane and highly disabled, I admit I lagged your server out with a few basic in-game glitches but now this is just getting ridiculous Laughing

then just stop burning out my internet -__-

dbzfan2000 wrote : then just stop burning out my internet -__-

Glitches don't burn out Internets... they kick/lag you out from the game... And you're actually making that never happen the more you continue this.

stop making my internet burn out. I'm not even on ZEQ2 when you do it -_-

How many times it will be said so that stay in peoples head.. Topics related to the in game environment are forbidden and totally ignored here (except by me, MWA HA HA) if it's not for the development of the project.

So, if you have problems on a server, go talking with it's admin, and if the admin is the problem, just go on another server.

If it's outside ZEQ2-lite, it doesn't have anything to do here.

If it is about a "hack" on ZEQ2-lite, just wait for an update that will fix it. (you might wait around 50 years...)

On these words, this thread, that is quite interesting, has been too much spammed with off topic discussions, please continue this somewhere else. ^^

(,-.-, ") ...

DOOM899 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 26, 2015

dbzfan2000 wrote : then just stop burning out my internet -__-

hay Dragon Ball Z fan there more to this then you know. and Peanut Butter Petey as far as I know dosen hack
not like what has been going in fact someone is framing Peanut Butter Petey so he can't be the one take a look at the servers and they have big buttocks lag spikes.

and is there going to be a update?

Code update project has been cancelled. Peanut Butter Pete seem to have enough with this project.

DOOM899 View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Code update project has been cancelled. Peanut Butter Pete seem to have enough with this project.

he had all he could take. slam he could fix things that would stop the lag bugs. o well ill miss him

This project will miss him...

I'm currently trying to do something on unity. Editing a language that I don't know and with a poor knowledge of coding isn't easy.. But the rest seems okay for now.

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]