Content

poor quality

dusty122 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 08, 2015

I'm loosing my joy in this game. I can see it getting better...... if there were less gamepacks and more servers. with so many gamepacks there people making servers that most gamepacks are not compatible.

the stable version of this mod should be worked on by adding characters to increase the games potential.
By taking and replacing files it will corrupt them. and that's what crashes games.

and then the game would get more popularity.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

I'm loosing my joy in this game. I can see it getting better...... if there were less gamepacks and more servers. with so many gamepacks there people making servers that most gamepacks are not compatible.

Gamepacks are made in parallel of the main project (that is just the stable version).

Peoples makes servers, so if you have complaints, go and tell them, not us.. Most of the servers are running on revo 5.

the stable version of this mod should be worked on by adding characters to increase the games potential.

No, it needs improvments in code, characters can be imported from gamepacks.

By taking and replacing files it will corrupt them. and that's what crashes games.

Not if you know what to do. And the crashes you are talking about aren't caused by addons.

and then the game would get more popularity.

Increasing ZEQ2-lite popularity just for "players" isn't the goal.

>Zeth

I begin to understand what you meant by that.. But something can still be done in that way, don't know how to explain..

dusty122 View user's profile Send private message

just that this game has a lot of potential, yet efforts are being diverted in other ways, rather than improving on what we have.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]