Content

Beerus Earth Special Forces

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 30, 2015

I have the model from the original creator, if anyone wants, we have the permission to also add it into ZEQ2 lite, rig it and retexture it Wink

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 30, 2015

OH lloyd, that's SO REALISTIC AND AWESOME FOR MY EYES Laughing

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cool model.
At first I thought it was for Earth Special Forces final and I thought: good move, Earth Special Forces team. But apperently it's by this random dude on the Earth Special Forces forum or...?

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 31, 2015

Nope, its a random dude from deviantart, he has no connection to Earth Special Forces, I contacted him, asked for the model and the purpose and permission, the dude is cool, the Earth Special Forces team would never add Dragon Ball GT or Dragon Ball Z movies to their game

I just rigged it and added it in the old Earth Special Forces 1.3 open beta final, for testing purposes and to see how animations look, the rig is pretty bad because it was fast and around 1-3 am *intense laughter*

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Nemix wrote : Nope, its a random dude from deviantart, he has no connection to Earth Special Forces, I contacted him, asked for the model and the purpose and permission, the dude is cool, the Earth Special Forces team would never add Dragon Ball GT or Dragon Ball Z movies to their game

I just rigged it and added it in the old Earth Special Forces 1.3 open beta final, for testing purposes and to see how animations look, the rig is pretty bad because it was fast and around 1-3 am *intense laughter*

that does not stop modders though , they can wish what ever they want

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]