Content

Dragon Ball Namek exp VR

goku77 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 23, 2015

Hello. I wassurffing the net and ifound on youtube an interesting video.Dragon Ball made for virtual reality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ZZuRTV0UY&list=PLvbvZ9Hb-DDeD27NxQuPuObZcrM8_2BUD

has sombody seen that?any chanse that sombody played it in occulus rift?Does sombody knows something more about this project?

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Welcome to the forums!

Never seen that project, it is interesting and amazing at the same time. Physics and effects are really well done. Seems to be made on unity, so the occulus compatibility isn't really surprising.

And seems like Domitjen was here. :p

Ha ha, once finished this project will do ravages. Smile

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Laughing

>qwerty

what the love*** is that ??! Laughing

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 28, 2015

I have seen it,..I even bought a whole new rig JUST for this experience :p

This was my review on the Oculus forums:

"ALRIGHT !

So my new pc I build together just for this experience was completed and I tried it out again..

Holy love, now I can actually really enjoy it.

I went for the first story, and boy, did it was nice to finally have a solid 75 fps and seeing Goku & Frieza battling it out. At first I didn't really know what I was supposed to do, just walk a bit, search them? And then I got the feeling everything gets triggered by something, I still haven't figured out wether it is by walking somewhere or just time.

But anyway, I managed to find some bridges to get across other parts on planet Namek, saw a freaky orange spider which was ridiculiously well detailed and animated. And then I suddenly saw Frieza and Goku fighting again, this time with their auras on, shooting ki beams, I was like holy stuff no way.

So I decided to walk a bit further, the dialogue continued, and since I know Dragon Ball Z by heart, I knew the part with the Kaioken kamehameha was nearing, so I searched a good spot to see the action, as I turn around I suddenly see Piccolo behind me who scared the trash out of me, with krillin and Goku next to them.

Then the water explodes, Goku flying out and doing the kamehameha.

This was all in about 45 minutes time, this was really, really a nice job.

I'll check out the Spirit Bomb out tomorrow

Some questions: Are you planning on continuing this? if so, please give us an option to go to the action immediatly

Oh and this is the pc I build just for this experience "

Reply with quote Sunday, March 01, 2015

Holy waste, how many do you gain per month to pay you this kind of stuff! *intense laughter*

Hoping we will interact in the battle soon, because I don't see what else would serve the capability to throw ki. Rolling Eyes

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 02, 2015

Domitjen wrote : I have seen it,..I even bought a whole new rig JUST for this experience :p

This was my review on the Oculus forums:

"ALRIGHT !

So my new pc I build together just for this experience was completed and I tried it out again..

Holy love, now I can actually really enjoy it.

I went for the first story, and boy, did it was nice to finally have a solid 75 fps and seeing Goku & Frieza battling it out. At first I didn't really know what I was supposed to do, just walk a bit, search them? And then I got the feeling everything gets triggered by something, I still haven't figured out wether it is by walking somewhere or just time.

But anyway, I managed to find some bridges to get across other parts on planet Namek, saw a freaky orange spider which was ridiculiously well detailed and animated. And then I suddenly saw Frieza and Goku fighting again, this time with their auras on, shooting ki beams, I was like holy stuff no way.

So I decided to walk a bit further, the dialogue continued, and since I know Dragon Ball Z by heart, I knew the part with the Kaioken kamehameha was nearing, so I searched a good spot to see the action, as I turn around I suddenly see Piccolo behind me who scared the trash out of me, with krillin and Goku next to them.

Then the water explodes, Goku flying out and doing the kamehameha.

This was all in about 45 minutes time, this was really, really a nice job.

I'll check out the Spirit Bomb out tomorrow

Some questions: Are you planning on continuing this? if so, please give us an option to go to the action immediatly

Oh and this is the pc I build just for this experience "

nice mate but I wish I haz a pc cri cri

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 04, 2015

The video deleted Rolling Eyes

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]