Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

New Dragonball anime to debut in July

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 30, 2015

>SSSG

It globally improved. But still you can find some highly fugly parts.

Side note: the second ref could make a good profile picture. Laughing

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 05, 2015

I'm just glad gt stayed as a alternate universe , as akira said , I actually liked it , it's not like this new series is not straying off from the standards set by Dragon Ball Z , even twisting and bending the classical rules

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 06, 2015

najeeb wrote : I'm just glad gt stayed as a alternate universe , as akira said , I actually liked it , it's not like this new series is not straying off from the standards set by Dragon Ball Z , even twisting and bending the classical rules

Dragon Ball Z bent its own rules already. So no change there.

Reply with quote Monday, November 16, 2015

Grega wrote :

najeeb wrote : I'm just glad gt stayed as a alternate universe , as akira said , I actually liked it , it's not like this new series is not straying off from the standards set by Dragon Ball Z , even twisting and bending the classical rules

yeah but this whole lloyd stuff is really silly .

Reply with quote Monday, November 16, 2015

najeeb wrote :

Grega wrote :

yeah but this whole lloyd stuff is really silly .

it's been silly since the beginning.

First there was the lloyd of Eath, then you got the lloyd abbove Kami with King Kai, after that you got the Grand Kai, and THEN you got the Supreme Kai which finished Dragon Ball Z.

it's been going haywire ever since the Z part started. And don't get me started on Super Saiyan transformations.

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Super Saiyan transformation made allot of sense to be honest including its 3 variants in the main universe and 4th in the alternate gt universe , and lets be honest , z is what brought dragonall into the mainstream , the popularity boom

pink Super Saiyan , really ? ._. and now blue , what's next green ?

at least the transformations had a constant color , and at least Super Saiyan 4 was innovative and was derived from a backstory Vegeta told on Namek

my point is there isn't any creativity going on in Dragon Ball past Z

najeeb wrote : Super Saiyan transformation made allot of sense to be honest including its 3 variants in the main universe and 4th in the alternate gt universe , and lets be honest , z is what brought dragonall into the mainstream , the popularity boom

pink Super Saiyan , really ? ._. and now blue , what's next green ?

at least the transformations had a constant color , and at least Super Saiyan 4 was innovative and was derived from a backstory Vegeta told on Namek

my point is there isn't any creativity going on in Dragon Ball past Z

The Oozaru scene in the story is gooey insides. Lets face it Super Saiyan was supposed to be 1 person and 1 form. The extra stuff made no sense. Not the forms and even less the villans. heck and don't get me started on how lacking in identifiable function the highest lloyd of the universe was presented.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Good luck trying to find any logic to the franchise. Since it's beginning, it's a perpetual chain of inconsistencies that came and is still coming.

Dragon Ball Super bends the rules as every other contents did. This anime is certainly the last, let's just hope the scandal will be limited, at least.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]