New Dragonball anime to debut in July

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 14, 2015

Never going to give you up. ♫♪

:p

Edit: slam word filter.. Broke everything.. :0

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 15, 2015

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/06/dragon-ball-super-new-visual-teases-two-new-characters/

How original.. A mc donalds version of bills and a more feminine whis. Neutral

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

A f. A. T beerus and a girl version of whis.....the f-
e.o Laughing

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : How original.. A mc donalds version of bills and a more feminine whis. Neutral

Or they may be relatives to Beruss and Whis. You know, that might be Whis's sister, and that's Beruss's brother or something.

>GoldenWarrior

How original..

Wink

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 17, 2015

First episode pv revealed.

"After defeating Majin Buu, life is peaceful once again. Ordered by Chi-chi to earn money, Goku works even as he wants to train even more. Meanwhile, Goten, about to become a brother-in-law to Videl, sets out on a journey with Trunks to find her a present."

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-17/dragon-ball-super-anime-story-details-unveiled/.89372

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Sounds good for a first episode. So this confirms this starts right after Majin Buu. And so the series possibly will bridge the gap between the movies. So at this point they didn't even meet Beerus yet. That explains why we saw Goku turn Super Saiyan and he has the clothes of the 2008 special. Which reminds me, will we see any of Tarble?

Still kind of hoping for Blue Super Saiyan to be a one time thing just like the red one...

Oh and I'm not that excited about the lipid Beerus and female Whis. But I'm betting the real villain will be somebody else. Toriyama never reveals the real villain at first hand. Freeza, Cell, Buu all were revealed later into the saga.

slam I'm still feeling kind of shocked this new series is really happening! Definitely excited in any case. slam and I am how old? Razz I wonder if I'll even still enjoy dragonball when I'm like 50.

I wonder if I'll even still enjoy dragonball when I'm like 50.

Depending on some factors you might be enjoying it even being 50+. Razz

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm pretty sure this starts after BOG, not Buu, seeing as Beruss and Whis are there, are they going to retell BOG's story? Honestly I don't think so.

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 20, 2015

the new lloyd of destructions name is Champ/Shanp.my theory is that the Lloyds of destructions are all brothers and sisters and that beerus is the 7th strongest.also there's a 9 star ball 0.0!!.this is just my theory about the Lloyds of destructions.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 26, 2015

So there's a longer trailer now for Dragonball Super

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Cau3tep2g

I'm pretty confident this is going to be miles better than dragonball gt and actually a return to the style of the original dragonball. Here's hoping for a new tenkaichi budokai saga. Not the tease like in the Buu saga.

Reply with quote Friday, June 26, 2015

Why is the style so much different than the paper version ??

I think I'm going to read it instead of watching the anime....

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Akira Toriyama; “Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the lloyd of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F'” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6! They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant Super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!

Since it’s another universe, loads of new characters will turn up. I’ll do my best to draw the tons of character designs necessary, so I’m looking forward to this too.

You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Since I’m the guy who drew the thing, it’s a bit weird for me to say this, but when I first started out I never dreamed it would have a universe as a setting (laughs). Don’t worry though, it’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always. Please be sure to watch Dragon Ball Super on TV!"

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

Now I am very intrigued.

Reply with quote Saturday, July 04, 2015

New Opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_M3wpgaSb4

New ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv-TAAJ9rX4

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 05, 2015

Well the first ep wasn't half bad :p

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhDn-D_rhX8

First episode of Dragon Ball : Source Released

4 Does Who Don't Know Where 2 Watch it

:3!

Mostly follows the manga (Dragon Ball : Source arc). But there's still disturbing things..

- This beautimus buttocks art of pure laziness

- lacking in identifiable function adds to fill the episode

- what the heck HAPPENED TO VIDEL ??!

Edit: Oh, I forgot.. CRAPPY OPENING AND ENDIIIIIIIIIIING!

Reply with quote Monday, July 06, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Edit: Oh, I forgot.. CRAPPY OPENING AND ENDIIIIIIIIIIING!

Still better than "Rock the dragon" ^_^;

Oh I remember that stuff... It was used in the us version of Dragon Ball Z Budokai. Americaaaaa...

Still that it's really bad.

Good old times.. (and I'm not even linking endings or some good openings from video games)

Meh it ain't that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkbxNypK6ds

Sounds like fairy tail openings.. Neutral

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Sounds like fairy tail openings.. Neutral

Some of them are really good to be honest. Really loved Fiesta for one :p

But lets be honest. The biggest sin of the new Dragon Ball opening is it's not nostalgically associated with your memory of Dragon Ball Z.

If there wasn't "Dragon Ball" written in big in the opening, I would have taken this for another manga. Since 1997, the franchise and all the money is used as toilet paper for the rights owners..

First ep was quite good, some lovely character interactions we received ( Mr Satan and Goku's conversation being the best).

Regarding the bloppity blip bloop, wow the nostalgia is real (in particular with the ending visuals Embarassed Very Happy ).

bloppity blip bloop: We get Jaco!, Tenshinhan/Yamucha were more relevant in the the bloppity blip bloop, compared to their presence in the entirety of GT Laughing Laughing
I liked the foreshadowing pertaining SSG.

Next week PV sounds awesome ( Vegeta actually keeping his promise with Trunks regarding the amusement park if Trunks landed a hit after he became a Super Saiyan for the first time).

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]